Rachel and Jun

348 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Jew & Jew xDxD I laughed way too hard at that one!!

You see those random commenters everywhere writing an entire paragraph blaming the Jews secret media and everyone else is like: wut? :alpacaconfused: forgot to take your pills today buddy?

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Hot take: Jun has average looks, but he's tall so people say he has sex appeal. Not saying the boy is ugly, he's def not, but he doesn't do anything for me. 

Posted

I agree, but I think what makes him attractive is more his personality and calm demeanor more than his physical features.  At least for me.  

I also agree to this-- it may be because I believe I'm pan, but I just crush on people for their personalities and stuff... Although looks are a bonus, haha. Jun seems really sweet and nice, and that's a huge plus for him IMO.

plus he can cook

Posted (edited)

I started off liking their channel, but the more I watched it the more I came to hate it, because of Rachel. She's a f*cking b*tch to Jun and to restaurant staff, and an annoying b*tch in general, and on top of that she's stupid but thinks she's smart. She might be able to get away with her sh*t personality if she was pretty, but she has a weird effing face with those broad-ass cheekbones and those beady little shark eyes.

Jun is likable, though. A little bland to interact with, but clearly a really nice guy with a lot to offer. Also I don't know what you people are talking about. He's pretty good-looking. All in all he could def do better than Rachel. I think they're together because he fetishizes Caucasian women and she fetishizes Asian men. So they're both to blame.

Edited by YoNeen

Posted

Whatever, you can try to silence me, but I started creeping around the interwubs several months ago when I realized this woman was bothering the eff out of me, and I found out most people who have watched this channel feel the same way. Consensus says Jun is good, Rachel is (depending on who you ask) 1) annoying or 2) uncomfortably awkward or 3) pretentious or 4) a B-word. To me she's 1, 3 and 4. I have a high tolerance for 2 because I've known worse.

Posted

I started off liking their channel, but the more I watched it the more I came to hate it, because of Rachel. She's a f*cking b*tch to Jun and to restaurant staff, and an annoying b*tch in general, and on top of that she's stupid but thinks she's smart. She might be able to get away with her sh*t personality if she was pretty, but she has a weird effing face with those broad-ass cheekbones and those beady little shark eyes.

Jun is likable, though. A little bland to interact with, but clearly a really nice guy with a lot to offer. Also I don't know what you people are talking about. He's pretty good-looking. All in all he could def do better than Rachel. I think they're together because he fetishizes Caucasian women and she fetishizes Asian men. So they're both to blame.

do you actually have any examples of her being mean to Jun or restaurant staff/being a b in general? I don’t necessarily like her personality but if you don’t give examples it’s hard to see your point of view 

Posted

I used to watched Rachel and Jun, but stopped at some point because their videos became boring to me (I don't care to compare your cats or know what Japanese things America needs or vice versa). I'm also one of these people that found Rachel incredibly annoying.

Actually, their relationship always reminded me of an anime couple. The quiet guy with dark hair, very relaxed and easy going and then the girl with the crazy hair colour (not that red hair is anything crazy, but you know what I mean), who is hyper-active, immature and annoying...but somehow they fall in love, perhaps due to their juxtapoisition in personalities, and voilà...Rachel and Jun were born.

Posted

Rachel is a bit jarring at times, but I definitely wouldn't call her a bitch or say she mistreats Jun. Jun is incredibly relaxed and near impartial to everything. Anyone would look obnoxious compared to that. The dude has a temperament of a saint.

They both seem to balance each other quite well. Rachel's personality meshes well with Jun's, in my opinion.

Posted

I may just have a special place in my heart for them since I've been watching their channel for about 5 years now but I've never understood all the criticism about Rachel being annoying. Maybe it's because I'm very introverted and awkward around new people but a lot of her actions make sense to me and just seems like she's getting in to a character on camera to try and ease the awkwardness of filming?

Posted

Whatever, you can try to silence me, but I started creeping around the interwubs several months ago when I realized this woman was bothering the eff out of me, and I found out most people who have watched this channel feel the same way. Consensus says Jun is good, Rachel is (depending on who you ask) 1) annoying or 2) uncomfortably awkward or 3) pretentious or 4) a B-word. To me she's 1, 3 and 4. I have a high tolerance for 2 because I've known worse.

If she bothers you that badly, to the point where you make a whole post about this woman who is a really nice person, you probably don't have a life.

Posted

I may just have a special place in my heart for them since I've been watching their channel for about 5 years now but I've never understood all the criticism about Rachel being annoying. Maybe it's because I'm very introverted and awkward around new people but a lot of her actions make sense to me and just seems like she's getting in to a character on camera to try and ease the awkwardness of filming?

honestly i think it’s just a matter of taste. There will always be people who dislike someone that most people love. Personally I find her slightly annoying, mainly her voice and the overly-exited demeanor she puts on in videos. But that’s my own personal taste in what I like to see, nothing objectively wrong with her. I’m guessing that the minority of people who find her annoying gather here to express their thoughts, while post people just watch the videos.  

Posted

Rachel's photography series on her insta is really good though. But holy crap is that Micaela....doctored to look like Rachel....? 

This would be a decent photo without the pole dancers

Posted

Do you guys know why Jun's channel doesn't have a regular upload schedule? Do I have to be a patron to get weekly/monthly videos?