• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lisa Ring

291 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Olivia Hussey looks more Asian than Lisa does hahha. She has a flatter face. Lisa looks like a stereotypical German with really deep set eyes and a heavy brow bone and really high nose bridge. The only similarity with Olivia is the straight eyebrows and long dark straight hair parted in the middle. She doesn't look like any of the Asian girls she mentioned. Her and Nancy look nothing alike. I can't think of any celebrity she looks like either but if there is any it would be a European one as she looks European. Even more she would with her natural blonde hair and light eyes.

rDQgC8Z.png

31XDpTs.jpg

unnamed.jpg

momoland-nancy-green-hair-COVER.jpg

17499224_1483400425017552_6631932601369849584_n.jpg

19a26ea9cf9b0c344bc45d2845cdd4aa.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

0e85a4616672691416c641f0d6dbb2e8--momoland-nancy-groups.jpg

Edited by Lili.linh

Posted (edited)

Did she just deadass buy a green wig so people would tell her she looks like Nancy again ? 

5AD993E4-80B2-4F8A-B8AA-5E87B28DE5A1.png

C602D059-A1A6-4FAC-8701-100CBFEEA9D1.jpeg

Edited by Devilgirlcrybaby
Just saw her answer to that question lol

Posted

Did she just deadass buy a green wig so people would tell her she looks like Nancy again ? 

5AD993E4-80B2-4F8A-B8AA-5E87B28DE5A1.png

C602D059-A1A6-4FAC-8701-100CBFEEA9D1.jpeg

Lol she is delusional! She looks nothing like Nancy.. for one she is not at all Asian; which prevents her from completely resembling her because she does not have Asian features, but even ignoring that, Lisa's features are very square and harsh whereas Nancy's are softer and 'longer'.. her face is more narrow and longer and her nose too, more delicate features. Wtf is Lisa seeing? 

Posted

I think Lisa actually looks like a young Kate Mulgrew just her eyes are a bit bigger.

Posted

Lol she is delusional! She looks nothing like Nancy.. for one she is not at all Asian; which prevents her from completely resembling her because she does not have Asian features, but even ignoring that, Lisa's features are very square and harsh whereas Nancy's are softer and 'longer'.. her face is more narrow and longer and her nose too, more delicate features. Wtf is Lisa seeing? 

and even with the cute snow or b612 filters she uses, she still looks nothing like Nancy and still looks fully caucasian. Lisa is a pretty girl, you don't have to resemble a kpop idol to be pretty. 

Posted

Decided to check up on her to see if she's still at her koreaboo stage and she still is.... :|

Little to nothing has changed, with the exception of the fact that she has been desperately dying her hair black so often to pass as part-Asian that she has now began BALDING at her roots.

And even in her latest makeup video, she still uses eyelid tapes when she doesn't need them because she already naturally has them...

Posted (edited)

Edited by Jolie
Wrong thread

Posted

New to the thread... I had only seen one video of hers so I didn't knew she had a pull forum dedicated to her. I read previous messages and at least she changed her IG now

Screenshot_20190113-171957__01.jpg

Posted

i mean, she looks russian more than korean, just gonna say it lol

Posted

New to the thread... I had only seen one video of hers so I didn't knew she had a pull forum dedicated to her. I read previous messages and at least she changed her IG now

Screenshot_20190113-171957__01.jpg

is she back in Germany? (Thought she went to Korea to study fashion or something or am I completely blinded by all these kboos going to Korea that I now think EVERY kboo is moving there)

Posted

I dunno if she’s balding it just looks like her natural hair colour is a lot lighter and growing out

Posted (edited)

I looked at her YouTube description and she's claiming to be signed with CJ E&M even though she's in Germany???

Lisaring2.thumb.png.7e2cff0dc10e7d879ef5

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

wow...still trying to look asian??? I haven't seen her in a long time after I saw her defending Katieaegi back in 2017

Usually people grow out of this kboo type stage but seems like she is still rolling with it 

Posted

Did she use photoshop? x_x 

7C650FDA-C2E0-4645-8B75-905434570E97.jpeg