• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lisa Ring

290 posts in this topic

Posted

Her ig dp tho :derp:

The thing she's doing with her fingers tho, it's the (in)famous 'pose' koreaboos do bc their beloved OPPARS and UNNIES do it as well:haiplz:

IMG_7625.PNG

When I looked at the image my first thought was "Gimme all yo monies yo"

Posted (edited)

So now she works with Aprilskin yikes how did she get accepted without knowing korean?

oh and now her vlogs are private.. she's  realizing how cringy she is or saw this thread.

Edited by 1410x14

Posted

Liking Korean makeup is fine but this girl is literally using Korean makeup and imitating Korean girls (the stereotypical ones) to make herself seems like she's Korean lmaooo
I knew about her when she was a weeb and she literally went from trying to be Japanese-Chinese to Korean (like 99% of kboos)
Also, I'm pretty sure Koreans will find a White girl looking like a White girl more attractive than one trying to look so badly like them (and failing miserably)? lol
Why can't ppl like a culture without doing those kind of stuff srsly

Posted (edited)

April Skin is mostly an international brand, they actually have a lot of white girls/ Eurasian girls working for them. All they care about is the face

Edited by VIOLIN

Posted (edited)

Edited by bok joo

Posted

Oh i didn't know but still doesn't change the fact that she is obsessed with koreans and will do anything:alpacabored:

Posted

didn't she had a nose job or smth? 'cuz I really don't like how her nose looks now. And damn she still photoshops the heck out of her pictures... the one she used as a thumbnail on her new tutorial doesn't even look like her at all...

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2017-10-14-15-49-53.thumb.png

I wonder what happened.... 

Edited by InternetExplorer

Posted

Screenshot_2017-10-14-15-49-53.thumb.png

I wonder what happened.... 

probably lurked and got butt hurt 

Posted

her new nose is so bad, holy shit

it's celia/sonia leslie level

Posted

Am I the only one that thinks that her "Korean makeup" really does not suit her face at all? She always looks so unnatural and abnormal to me :/

Posted

Am I the only one that thinks that her "Korean makeup" really does not suit her face at all? She always looks so unnatural and abnormal to me :/

Nope you're not the only one. The problem with makeup styles nowadays is that people don't know how to modify these styles to suit their faces. You can do your makeup the "Korean way" but it has to suit your features if not you look weird; same thing with the insta baddie makeup not everyone looks good with thick eyebrows but because it's a trend ppl think they need to follow to a t.

Posted

She recently posted a video addressing the whole "transracial" thing.

Posted

lol i don't know how she's claiming she's not a koreaboo

just glancing through her video list - 90% of her content is about Korean stuff

she claims that Korean products are world wide famous and she's free to choose and try another country's product.... ok fair enough... but then why all her products are just Korean products?

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.... she's a koreaboo

Posted (edited)

I think its brave of her to talk about it but I feel like she kinda mixed that transracial meme thing with being a koreaboo a bit up. Nothing wrong with being a koreaboo even tho it appears cringy, everyone got their very own preferences. Being a koreaboo is a lifestyle and she is obviously living it lol 

Anyways I knew her personally like about 5 years ago, she was (or maybe still is) fetishizing east asians but she seems to be more mature about it now 

Edited by Mega Milk