• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Lisa Ring

286 posts in this topic

Posted

So I've been following Lisa Ring for a while now.  She's a German girl studying fashion design.  She also admited to using eyelid tapes, did surgery on her ears etc.   She just posted this video on plastic surgery and she talked about how she doesnt really look this good in real life(lighting, angles, etc).  I think that she's really pretty but I don't know too much background about her.  She seems really nice! 

Posted

I used to follow her back when she was NekoNyapii. She used to be compared to Dakota quite often.
She doesn't seem bad just not really interesting (in my opinion).

Posted

I don't find her interesting at all, to be honest :alpacadone: Just another koreaboo/asianboo(yes, I just made that up:Dtrying to be the new Dakota or whatever.. Have to admit tho, back when she went by NekoNyapii, she did look kinda cute :lamaheadshake: 

Posted (edited)

42458024003061941485816.thumb.jpg.1fb730I found funny that she took the word nyappy (how it's originally written) from a band called an cafe (she admited herself that she has it from them) thinking it's some cute japanese word.. it's a word created by that band and used between them and their fans lol

she was shooped to hell and back before, in her thread on pull 1.0 people posted unedited pics of her, she looked waaay different, idk how she manages it to look like this now

edit: how she used to look like (messed up one pic sorry^^;)

original.jpg

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted (edited)

Yes, she edited her pics and vids sooo much back then. Dunno about her pictures now, but her video doesn't seem to be that edited anymore. Still can't stand her voice tho. 

Also I remember she painted pictures and claimed them as hers, eventho she copied them~ She has been really snowflakey back then. But since I don't really follow her, because she's not interesting at all, I don't know about her now. :lamaheadshake:

To that video: She could atleast turned off the tv. 

Edited by platypus

Posted

Honest question.. is there eyelid tape for european lookin people? Because one of my eyelids look slightly different than the other and it bothers me but surgery is a bit extreme for me.

Posted

Honest question.. is there eyelid tape for european lookin people? Because one of my eyelids look slightly different than the other and it bothers me but surgery is a bit extreme for me.

Pretty sure Lisa already has double eyelids to begin with, so they should work for any eyelid, as long as you know how to put them on correctly ect. :alpacawink: I have the same problem tho :alpacadone:

Posted

She's a huge koreaboo isn't she?

Posted

Pretty sure Lisa already has double eyelids to begin with, so they should work for any eyelid, as long as you know how to put them on correctly ect. :alpacawink: I have the same problem tho :alpacadone:

Yup in Europe is possible to buy eye tape (because older women use it since their eyelids dropping when aging)

Posted

yes she has double eyelids, but I believe she once said she uses them because of hooded eyelids? I thought about using them too, since my eyelids are slightly hooded at the end and that annoys me, because I can't wing my eyeliner properly :alpacabored: 

Posted

Oh yeah she is so desperate to be Asian. In all her pics she edit to look Asian so in her videos she look like a totally different person. Her bf Asian too n a lot her friends. Maybe she think if she surround herself with only Asian she'll become one. Also I remember ages ago when she was nekonyapii someone asked her did she wish she was Asian n she said she did.

Posted

Yup in Europe is possible to buy eye tape (because older women use it since their eyelids dropping when aging)

Wut, for real? I haven't seen them anywhere.. in that case surgery would be more common than eyelid tape. Generally droopy eyelids aren't that commonly seen around here (where I live) so I guess that's why we don't have it? But keep me posted. Now I know something I didn't know before :meowplz:

Posted

Wut, for real? I haven't seen them anywhere.. in that case surgery would be more common than eyelid tape. Generally droopy eyelids aren't that commonly seen around here (where I live) so I guess that's why we don't have it? But keep me posted. Now I know something I didn't know before :meowplz:

http://www.eyesecretsstrips.org.uk Here you go :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Ah yes... Nekonyapii the ultimate weaboo. Using classic snowflake logic- 1. Edit your face to the extreme and make your face look different on photos and videos  2. Be suprised that not all people are blind morons that will swallow your every lie and start to eventually ask questions about your look. 3. Call them haters and make a video where you'll "admit" that you edit photos (make sure to tell them that you JUST use filters/brighten up skin, fact that you totally change your facial features must remain secret!) I admit she doesn't edit her photos as bad as she used to ( she was literally making herself Korean) but still... She stretches her face to the infinity and beyond (notice enormous forehead and classic oval irises

nekoy.jpg