• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Reputation Feedback

99 posts in this topic

Posted

also, can we change the upvote limit? 25 a day seems like too little.

Posted

also, can we change the upvote limit? 25 a day seems like too little.

Agreed; needs to be limitless. Also, can we find out who downvoted you? Or is that completely anonymous?

Posted

Agreed; needs to be limitless. Also, can we find out who downvoted you? Or is that completely anonymous?

If you go to anyone's profile and click "see reputation activity" right under the total rep score, then select "posts" in Content Type, you can see every upvote and downvote they gave or received

Posted

click on the heart next to upvote and downvote buttons, it should show the person who downvoted you in red

Posted

click on the heart next to upvote and downvote buttons, it should show the person who downvoted you in red

Ehh?? That’s not a thing... ? I just looked at posts I’ve been downvoted on and I see no such thing...

Posted

Ehh?? That’s not a thing... ? I just looked at posts I’ve been downvoted on and I see no such thing...

94B7B5E5-676A-4536-9CEB-D114DAE71EF7.thu

Posted (edited)

94B7B5E5-676A-4536-9CEB-D114DAE71EF7.thu

Yes, I know what you were saying. What am saying is that whether upvoted or downvoted, all names appear in the same color which is black. There is no differentiation of downvoted in red.

Edited by Biscuit
Typo

Posted

Yes, I know what you were saying. What am saying is that whether upvoted or downvoted, all names appear in the same color which is black. There is no differentiation of downvoted in red.

Ive noticed this too, the arrows next to the name just show as boxes

Posted

The only way to check if someone has upvoted/downvoted you is to go to their profile, and click on "see reputation activity" on their rep box. It'll show a history of all the upvotes and downvotes given by said user. I haven't found another method.