• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

76 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she's super cute in the Miss Claus picture. I think the color red really suits her. She does need to work on her angling though.

Posted

Someone already mentioned it in another post (or tbh I saw it quit a lot) but why is every girl into this daddy lifestyle or at least is interested in? Every second thread mentions it. Basically: I don’t care. Whatever floats your boat and if you’re hurting no one / don’t break rules, that is fine but it seems that most people just like it without having an idea what it is about? Being interested in something without knowing everything about it is normal, but… why is this a trend? It seems like it’s the new “accessory” to loltia / pastel /cosplay Instagram weeabs?

My comment stems from her reblogs on her NSFW tumblr:

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannt1.png

Posted (edited)

I don't understand where her daddy fetish came from. 

I know she use to prefer her father over her mother, her father was more open to this lifestyle as his "emo" girl is dressing like a little girl.

i believe her father was the first to buy her stuff for this lifestyle as she only wore wigs and brought clothes from shops like Primark and cheap makeup from the market. (Out of pocket money)

Honestly, I think the "daddy fetish" is just an act as it is more of the new Fetsu "edgy cute"

Edited by L0neW0nder
It contained information that wasn't needed

Posted

I'm pretty sure all these "kawaii" bloggers are just going along with this whole "daddy fetish" thing to appeal to their older neckbeard fans. I guess if they act like they like older men they get more white knights to do their bidding : P 

Posted

... that is fine but it seems that most people just like it without having an idea what it is about? Being interested in something without knowing everything about it is normal, but… why is this a trend? It seems like it’s the new “accessory” to loltia / pastel /cosplay Instagram weeabs?

I would call it an aesthetic that happens to correlate/is similar to the "kawaii" aesthetic more than people in the comm intentionally using it as an "accessory."  It's stuff like this is the reason why a lot of the community is immediately drawn to Melanie Martinez, possibly before even listening to her music. Kawaii aesthetic (or "culture") involves childlike concepts. Those same concepts tie into DDLG, except sexualized depending on how you go about the kink. 

long story short, there's probably a spike in people reblogging/sharing DDLG content, whether or not they're truly into it, because it's pink or covered in pastels and it's cute. i can admit that some of those posts shown above i've probably reblogged because it was pink or cute

Posted (edited)

I was wondering if anyone was going to bring her up on this site. 

I use to know Emily Carr before she turned into Fetsu Chan, we was friends status, chat regular. She was one of my closest friends. 

Back in around November 2014, she just blocked me and that was it. 

I contacted her on my old Line account as we still talked on that asking her why she blocked me. The reply was something along the lines of "I don't want people like you in my life, you're just an average person and I have an image to uphold." (I wish I still had the messages, even the ones of Facebook, I believe she deleted her old account and created a new account.)

To this day I'm still confused what that means and why it means that, 

During this time I found out she was cutting ties with a lot of people that didn't really have some sort of online persona

She promotes a lot of companies that scam people, Giesha Wigs etc 

Even after providing evidence of the scam. 

Fetsu Chan is honestly fake, she was a good person till she started getting notice and since I don't dress Lolita or cosplay etc I was casted out her life and so was many others. 

I also know that as she is getting more famous, she is cancelling appearances at small cons. Even know pushing others away that doesn't match the same personality as her. 

She is not this lovely, kind and gentle girl she tries to come across. When out that wig, she is a bitch. 

Also I saw a comment talking about the smoking and drinking, she was doing that at 15 in Elmfield Park, Doncaster UK (Not sure if that is still there place to chill on a Saturday night). She takes lots of illegal drugs. (Still doing that, still have mutual friends) 

I live near that park and I think there are still the occasional teens there drinking underage & smoking etc.:alpacafedup:

Does she still go round town on a weekend? Because I remember at one point she had tons of pics & vids on her instagram of her getting drunk with mates and to be honest in some of those pics she did look a bit high or quite drunk...it doesn't really fit into her nice & innocent image :Alpacaconfused: 

Also am I right in thinking there was a vid of her at one point of kissing another girl in front of some guys, trying to play the "I kissed a girl" card 

Anyway just went on her instagram and they all appear to be deleted  :alpacadone: just lots of selfies...

Also that daddys girl stuff....:alpacadone:

Edited by Otaku_Trash
Just remembered that daddys girl stuff...

Posted

I dunno but this kind of cosplay/IG girls are just so... uninteresting to me. There is nothing special about her, nothing that stands out. She is just following all the trends that make her profile more kawaii. It is just honestly really boring. I wish these kind of girls would finally come up without new by themselves. Instead, they all dress up in the same sponsored stuff and of course they all get sponsored by the same shops, so its no surpise they all wear the same fashion, same wig... Her cosplays are so average, it's like I have seen 40 other IG girls already who had the same wigs on their head, doing the same poses. The yellow wig in combination with the pink shirt could also be something Bon would wear. And of course she is a 'babydoll' because every IG girl is a 'babydoll', a 'livingdoll' or a 'crybaby' rn. I don't want to call her stuff bad because it is not. Her makeup skills have really improved and the special effect makeups are really well done I just got the feeling that every post of her is something I already saw often on IG, it is just like a copy of something I have seen so many times. Still, I dont think she is bad, she is just one of so many girls. And of course she is into this daddy's little girl stuff. Tbh I have nothing against this cute bdsm kink. I think actually think people who are into this are really responsible and they care about minors stay away from this stuff etc. But what I dislike is this daddy's little girl 'roleplaying'. There are people who really live this kink but I dislike people who roleplay this just to be more kawaii and because they think it is interesting. Most of this girls have admitted they never tried this out irl and have no experience with this stuff, but they think it's so cuuuute so they reblog and roleplay that they are a little girl. It is just weird and I think if they are not into this stuff they should stay away from this since they will only cause trouble when 'daddies' actually message them because they are interested and they are just like 'lol nope I just think it's so cute lol i am not into this kink lol not interested, how disgusting of you to message a pure virgin like me, lol'. I do understand why some kawaii bdsm people are so angry about these kawaii fashion girls and feel fooled.

Posted

I dunno but this kind of cosplay/IG girls are just so... uninteresting to me. There is nothing special about her, nothing that stands out. She is just following all the trends that make her profile more kawaii. It is just honestly really boring. I wish these kind of girls would finally come up without new by themselves. Instead, they all dress up in the same sponsored stuff and of course they all get sponsored by the same shops, so its no surpise they all wear the same fashion, same wig... Her cosplays are so average, it's like I have seen 40 other IG girls already who had the same wigs on their head, doing the same poses. The yellow wig in combination with the pink shirt could also be something Bon would wear. And of course she is a 'babydoll' because every IG girl is a 'babydoll', a 'livingdoll' or a 'crybaby' rn. I don't want to call her stuff bad because it is not. Her makeup skills have really improved and the special effect makeups are really well done I just got the feeling that every post of her is something I already saw often on IG, it is just like a copy of something I have seen so many times. Still, I dont think she is bad, she is just one of so many girls. And of course she is into this daddy's little girl stuff. Tbh I have nothing against this cute bdsm kink. I think actually think people who are into this are really responsible and they care about minors stay away from this stuff etc. But what I dislike is this daddy's little girl 'roleplaying'. There are people who really live this kink but I dislike people who roleplay this just to be more kawaii and because they think it is interesting. Most of this girls have admitted they never tried this out irl and have no experience with this stuff, but they think it's so cuuuute so they reblog and roleplay that they are a little girl. It is just weird and I think if they are not into this stuff they should stay away from this since they will only cause trouble when 'daddies' actually message them because they are interested and they are just like 'lol nope I just think it's so cute lol i am not into this kink lol not interested, how disgusting of you to message a pure virgin like me, lol'. I do understand why some kawaii bdsm people are so angry about these kawaii fashion girls and feel fooled.

How did her makeup improve tho? She fucking studies makeup yet my dog does it better. ok

I think Lolcow has more right points about Fetsu than most here... She's not trying to be qt kawaii anymore, now it's instaglam (yes more cringe) I bet she's regretting shaving off eyebrows since thick, bushy eyebrows are in now and seen as cute. (plus the whole instaglam thing kek)

Posted

I live near that park and I think there are still the occasional teens there drinking underage & smoking etc.:alpacafedup:

Does she still go round town on a weekend? Because I remember at one point she had tons of pics & vids on her instagram of her getting drunk with mates and to be honest in some of those pics she did look a bit high or quite drunk...it doesn't really fit into her nice & innocent image :Alpacaconfused: 

Also am I right in thinking there was a vid of her at one point of kissing another girl in front of some guys, trying to play the "I kissed a girl" card 

Anyway just went on her instagram and they all appear to be deleted  :alpacadone: just lots of selfies...

Also that daddys girl stuff....:alpacadone:

I don't really know as it has been a long time since I have really have spoken to her and people from the Doncaster Cosplay, I believe I was there when that video was taken, I think it was Rihanna Downes or her little sister, I'm really not sure there was a handful of them. 

She is trying to hide who she really is. I just got sick of the Doncaster lots drama. 

I know she hasn't changed much and has gotten worst, we still have some friends in common and you see her in some pictures in a very unflattering light which are quickly deleted. If you can tell typing Emily Carr, you will see she has two profiles one very private for people she knows in irl and the other with her follow base. 

Posted

I used to really like Fetsu, but she soon grew out of my interest. I felt like her makeup was just getting weird, like how she does her eyebrows I just don't think that suits her. I feel like the fact that all she does is post pictures of herself and her stuff just made it boring at some point, maybe if she was to like show her outfits some more I would be more interested. 

I do admit tho, her halloween make up is cool as well as her makeup effects (I forgot what they are called.)

Posted

I eventually just unfollowed her. She started posting really depressing crap and got way too into the gore at one point. Maybe she'll do an overhaul on her image but most likely not. I just hate her eyeliner... but some of her ideas could be worked to a little better of a look.

Posted

Honestly, I don't find Fetsu that attractive... :alpacaworry:

I remember seeing her videos in my recommendations and just leaving them because I didn't really find her interesting from her thumbnails. Eventually I watched a few of her makeup videos. She's cute without makeup! But I hate her over-exaggerated puppy eyeliner... and I love puppy liner. Her makeup, at least her kawaii makeup, is subpar. The "instaglam" thing she's got going on now suits her better in my opinion. Besides that, I never thought much else about her. She isn't very interesting, honestly.

Posted

she left the kawaii community i think? For a more 'darker aesthetic'

Posted (edited)

Edited by Agent Ryder

Posted

>Sudden Daddy-kink out of nowhere

Yet another Instagram kawaii girl jumps on the ddlg/melanie martinez/crybaby bandwagon.

Seriously, its getting old now.