• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Fetsu-Chan

Instagram // Youtube // ask.fm

22711074_173856816499864_354948092326104

She's just another typical white girl who like Japanese stuff and kawaii things. She's pretty and nice. 

She's not a snowflake, but she often flexes (shows-off) how many kawaii figures she has or how much clothes she has, or how many wigs she has and post multiple photos on her face (just her face) on the same occasion or slightly different poses. 

Feel free to disagree with me, but I do find her very obnoxious. She's talented in make up effects and her art is cool, but she posts wayyy too many pictures of her face. Way too many. And they don't vary much either, generally the same dopey face expression and angle. 

Please excuse me if I may seem upfront. !!! Σ(゜ロ゜;)!!

Recent pictures (Oct 2017):

22710403_892195754268657_36341997974197321980421_356895611430951_45274861610016420184760_1956647714578069_3883800584876117126208_579235522286914_848652708248079

IRL Pictures (From around 2 years ago):

Image result for fetsu chanRelated image1428487496715.jpg

Old Pictures:

1439846331818.jpg1439853419564.jpg

Art: 

Meet Daisy!! 💕💕Image result for fetsu chan artRelated image

Posted

i was actually tempted to make this thread, because she's my less-than-problematic fave out of the tumblr kawaii community, as she is the nicest and most human of them 

Feel free to disagree with me, but I do find her very obnoxious. She's talented in make up effects and her art is cool, but she posts wayyy too many pictures of her face. Way too many. And they don't vary much either, generally the same dopey face expression and angle. 

I personally wouldn't say it's obnoxious, but I'm not sure what the word for it is. At least it's not an avalanche of selfies though. Usually she doesn't do more than two pictures a day, then the very next day she continues to post another 1 - 2 photos and so on. I don't think she takes as many pictures of her face as we think she does and she just "stocks up" on selfies for the next few days just to stay active on IG. 

I do very much like her SFX makeup. However, standard cosmetology is not her strong point, as seen by a majority of her makeup tutorials that look the same. It's strange how she doesn't have a proper balance between the two. her art is ehh because she tends to use the same template but followers are willing to buy it anyway lol

why i consider her less-than-problematic: there's rumors that she begged for sponsorships in the beginning years ago, but no one could confirm that. it was just the word of a random PULL 1.0 member (?) and everybody continued to go by their word. and she admitted to editing from the start but when ppl started to get on her ass it wasn't until later she fully admitted to how much she edited (which was funny because this is when she would tone down the shoop compared to older photos). and finally, she does the whole "i'm broke :(" thing that a lot of teenagers on tumblr do but she moderately complains, it's not a constant every single day type of thing (however, she does eventually blow out whatever money she has on figures, games, and whatever). Despite all of this, I find her to be the most human and she really strays from drama that's in the kawaii comm or is just plain ignorant to it. 

i personally do think people over dramatize things about her though, like when they took VERY shitty angled pics of her w/ bad lighting, double chins and everything and said "she doesn't even look like her pics at all!!!!" 

does she even do reviews anymore? 

Posted

I find her really unattractive to say it nicely, her awful make up doesn't help a bit

Posted

I get annoyed by fetus chan, I can't help it. :notimp:

Posted

I always read fatsu-chan.... and holy shit, is this her? 

1428453663537.jpg

Posted

Lol you gotta be kidding me :alpacabored:

1427991435485.png

Posted

Idk..I don't really like her style and all. I think it's too forced-cutie? :Alpacaconfused:  Also there's something odd about her eye makeup..

Posted

1427991435485.png

BON DIEU VOIT!:notimp: this is ridiculious! :harharplz:

Posted

I always read fatsu-chan.... and holy shit, is this her? 

1428453663537.jpg

Yes, it's her. I believe she was a judge for a contest at a convention and someone made this picture of her.

Posted

Other pictures from the event!

1428666906798.jpg

1428878682089.jpg
Kawaii desu :hoplz:

Posted

1427991435485.png

Spreepicky also had a shirt with a drawing of her on it. The kicker was that the drawing was a gift to Fetsu from an artist who liked her style and wanted to draw her.

Posted

1427991435485.png

LMAO not obnoxious at all

Again, I may be over reacting or being too harsh, but oftem in her Instagram, it appears she tries to hide her weight?

Every weight is fine and looks fine.. She doesn't have to use a crane to take her selfies from such a high angle.. LMAO

And she doesn't have to stick her head out likr a bird to not have a double chin, she'd look fine with or without. 

AND she doesn't have to edit her photos...

image.jpg

image.jpg

i was actually tempted to make this thread, because she's my less-than-problematic fave out of the tumblr kawaii community, as she is the nicest and most human of them 

I personally wouldn't say it's obnoxious, but I'm not sure what the word for it is. At least it's not an avalanche of selfies though. Usually she doesn't do more than two pictures a day, then the very next day she continues to post another 1 - 2 photos and so on. I don't think she takes as many pictures of her face as we think she does and she just "stocks up" on selfies for the next few days just to stay active on IG. 

I do very much like her SFX makeup. However, standard cosmetology is not her strong point, as seen by a majority of her makeup tutorials that look the same. It's strange how she doesn't have a proper balance between the two. her art is ehh because she tends to use the same template but followers are willing to buy it anyway lol

why i consider her less-than-problematic: there's rumors that she begged for sponsorships in the beginning years ago, but no one could confirm that. it was just the word of a random PULL 1.0 member (?) and everybody continued to go by their word. and she admitted to editing from the start but when ppl started to get on her ass it wasn't until later she fully admitted to how much she edited (which was funny because this is when she would tone down the shoop compared to older photos). and finally, she does the whole "i'm broke :(" thing that a lot of teenagers on tumblr do but she moderately complains, it's not a constant every single day type of thing (however, she does eventually blow out whatever money she has on figures, games, and whatever). Despite all of this, I find her to be the most human and she really strays from drama that's in the kawaii comm or is just plain ignorant to it. 

i personally do think people over dramatize things about her though, like when they took VERY shitty angled pics of her w/ bad lighting, double chins and everything and said "she doesn't even look like her pics at all!!!!" 

does she even do reviews anymore? 

personally I'd say I'd like Jessica Nigri better as a personality because she isn't as showy-offy with her "kawaii" things and clothes and wigs, though Jessica does show too much skin at times..

Fetsu should post less selfies with her face (just her face..), less photos of her kawaii stuff and more everything rlse, she's probably a nice girl without a doubt. Just stop acting like the queen of kawaii without drama (Venus) or less/no money (to start out with like Dakota Koti)

Posted

LMAO not obnoxious at all

Again, I may be over reacting or being too harsh, but oftem in her Instagram, it appears she tries to hide her weight?

Every weight is fine and looks fine.. She doesn't have to use a crane to take her selfies from such a high angle.. LMAO

And she doesn't have to stick her head out likr a bird to not have a double chin, she'd look fine with or without. 

AND she doesn't have to edit her photos...

image.jpg

image.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZJyYpiSfxE

Posted

omg ty for the video link!

No offence, I really dislike it when girls or boys into the whol "kawaii" scrne try to hard to act kawaii. It's really annoying.. Just be yourself...

what are those weird hand movements trying to cover up her rounder face?

or the mouth clenching to have a smaller "kawaii" mouth, that's not kawaii that's just weird and sour looking..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Posted

omg ty for the video link!

No offence, I really dislike it when girls or boys into the whol "kawaii" scrne try to hard to act kawaii. It's really annoying.. Just be yourself...

what are those weird hand movements trying to cover up her rounder face?

or the mouth clenching to have a smaller "kawaii" mouth, that's not kawaii that's just weird and sour looking..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

She knows it will end up on youtube and show her photoshop hobby.

The funny thing is many girls which are into lolita style are chubby (even in Japan) my husband said so often. 

When he sees girls like that on the street in small lolita dresses wrapped  around them... He is like "whyyyyy do you wear that?"

I think Fetsu would suit Pin up girl style because she has a woman body and not bad face features