Kanadajin3 Twitter

2523 posts in this topic

Posted

Obviously this just reinforces her hypocrisy. She hardly ever opens up on twitter or even a personal video, but spends all of her time either calling out 'haturz' or posting vague hunky-dory things all in bad English. I'm not saying she has to pour her emotions all over social media all the time, but to just say you've been down for a bit or something is going on and could use support even in small amounts would do wonders for her.

I *try* not to wish ill will on her, but man does she make it difficult. I think she's fallen too far down the rabbit hole to come back. Her mental state is only getting worse and worse. I wonder, if she freaks out over little stuff like PULL, how on earth would she handle something like a denial for residency or deportation (if it happened) ?

Posted

54jjgta.thumb.png.7f5e61635f83fdec18d8ee54twfds.thumb.png.5f9027250f809375bb3d64

Posted

54jjgta.thumb.png.7f5e61635f83fdec18d8ee

54twfds.thumb.png.5f9027250f809375bb3d64

Well... at least she's having a conversation with this person rather than crying oppression and racism because they don't respect her views? I dunno, part of me thinks that she's being a LOT more reasonable here than she usually is :Alpacaconfused: or maybe i'm just too optimistic.

Posted

I actually agree. Although she still seems unwilling to open her mind or give it a fair shot, she's actually engaging in a fairly civil conversation without insulting the individual, ranting, or blocking them. That's a start I suppose. 

Posted

It's funny that, although she is enganging in a rather normal conversation like everybody else does, you can still see a lot of Miranda going on there. She seems pretentious as always ('kids stuff was better in my time', 'geez this is what kids these days like?' , 'fart jokes are so childish', etc etc) and even though she gave it a try and watched, she's stubborn as hell and never shuts up about something she dislikes. When a normal person dislikes something, that person usually would ignore it instead of endlessly tweeting about it, no?

Posted

54jjgta.thumb.png.7f5e61635f83fdec18d8ee

is it because my native language is not english that i don't understand this? like what the hell is she saying? also let me inject something about mira's fashion choices... IMO mira can wear chanel or prada pretty much name brand luxury product anything and has the ability to cheapen it. 

Posted (edited)

Let me translate from the divine Miranese that we mere mortals cannot begin to fathom:

"I've never seen Yokai Watch before, but the song is stupid. I watched an episode to actually see it, and I hate it even more. God, I won't let my kids watch that crap."

"Because my friend said, 'How can you hate it so much and think it isn't educational if you haven't even seen it?' So I said ok."

"I've never seen Yokai Watch before, but the song is stupid because I can't understand the level of Japanese that it teaches children. I watched an episode to actually see it, and I hate it even more because it made me feel stupid. God, I won't let my kids watch that crap and actually get an education."

Disclaimer: I have never seen Yokaiwatch I'm just basing it off of Mira's ignorance :happee:

Edited by cruelolive
another typo

Posted

It's hilarious because I love Youkai Watch and so does one of my really good friends who has learned a lot of Japanese from the comics and magazines and video game and television show. I just think Miranda hates anything that involves hear learning new words.

Posted

It's hilarious because I love Youkai Watch and so does one of my really good friends who has learned a lot of Japanese from the comics and magazines and video game and television show. I just think Miranda hates anything that involves hear learning new words.

huh that's really interesting to hear! Maybe I'll give it a chance also. Personally I never really thought too much about it, never really grabbed my interest or attention.

She sounds like such a 90s kid. "This was better in my day", sorry no, you only remember the good ones from "your day". I can guarantee for every good cartoon there's a handful of duds. People just choose not to remember them.

Posted

Well it looks like she is very involved with Lola's life, texting with her mom and all.

image.thumb.png.b6254c89350ddade83d74a8c

Posted

Yeah, she probably hates it cause it makes her realize her ~nihonjin~ vocabulary is lacking :harharplz:

My school's current Japanese tutor loves it to the point that he has a phone case and one of the t-shirts from the collab with towa records and while I haven't sat down and actually watched it all I did watch it when it came on tv while I was in Japan (and I bought me some jibanyan things, i'm a sucker for cute mascots)

She sounds like such a 90s kid. "This was better in my day", sorry no, you only remember the good ones from "your day". I can guarantee for every good cartoon there's a handful of duds. People just choose not to remember them.

Yeah, I think by constantly saying that the stuff that's popular nowadays is terrible she hopes to come off as mature when really she just sounds bitter (I actually can't watch the original Pokemon cause oh my god nostalgia glasses can't save me)

Posted

I saw this post and she has her name written on the sticker. The name on it is "Nagayama Mira". I couldn't understand why she went all the way to post her name but I also found something on a different forum. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f98a420dfbf8786be100dfetranslation: My ex husband was not Nagayama. It is the name I chose and I will explain why I chose it in a future video. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f1c0426436922f06ec1347dTranslation: you don't know anything about naturalization. The name can be chosen. My current name is Nagayama Mira and because it is easy to find the name on the official gazette, (federal news paper that has list of names of foreigners who naturalized) I will change my name in Canada and then naturalize. Only the original name will be on the official gazette when naturalized so after naturalization, my name will be back to Nagayama Mira.

Although this is an anonymous post, from the way she writes Japanese and she has done the same thing in the past, it is likely to be Mira. 

My interpretation of this situation is when Mira came to Japan, she was able to pick the name she goes by in Japan which is "Nagayama Mira" (Similar to how a lot of Koreans in America has American name as well as Korean name). However, Japanese government doesn't allow her to use the name "Nagayama Mira" for legal documentation as well as signing contracts. Therefore when she goes though naturalization, she will be listed as Miranda Constable. She doesn't want that so she is going to go back to Canada to change her name to "Nagayama Mira" so when she comes back to Japan, her legal name will be Nagayama Mira. Apparently you can change your name in Canada....

I think this is possible and maybe Mira might not be lying. But at the same time, why does she want to erase her past/name.....

Posted

Nagayama Mira?  The kanji for that name is "Ice Mountain".  So she wants to be "Ice Mountain Mira"?  

Posted

^ Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 永 mean "long"? Ice is 氷.

Posted

koorivsei-2.png

left is ice, right is eternity, so her fake weeb surname would be "eternal mountain"?