Kanadajin3 Twitter

2523 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think it's so strange how she makes Youtube videos on that topic "Housewife in Japan" but claiming to be not married. So what's the point in making those videos then if she isn't married. seriously.....look who's not making sense now.

Edited by pinkroses

Posted

I think it's so strange how she makes Youtube videos on that topic "Housewife in Japan" but claiming to be not married. So what's the point in making those videos then if she isn't married. seriously.....look who's not making sense now.

She just wants to show off that she's a good housewife material and she wants all the guys to notice :haiplz:

To be honest, she sucks at cooking (The soba video. she didn't put soy sauce or mirin in the soup and ate it with just dashi soup) and her house doesn't really look like it's decorated (house tour video)

Posted

According to her logic, being married in Japan for 3 months while living with her Japanese (ex-)inlaws -and complaining about her Japanese (ex-)MIL's daily cleaning schedule- makes her perfectly capable of showing others how to be a Japanese housewife in Japan. Kinda like how she's qualified to speak for all Japanese people after living there for a few years.

Posted

She just wants to show off that she's a good housewife material and she wants all the guys to notice :haiplz:

To be honest, she sucks at cooking (The soba video. she didn't put soy sauce or mirin in the soup and ate it with just dashi soup) and her house doesn't really look like it's decorated (house tour video)

SOBS YES THANK YOU.

I was really hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed her terrible cooking! I spent a lot of my time cooking and although I find her regular videos cringy her cooking videos are fucking torture to watch. Not like other cooking videos, like cooking with dog where I want to reach through the screen and eat the food-- like I want to fucking scream!

Her potato salad (sorry I mean potato sarreda) video I remember watching her put the cucumber into the mixture and gawking because she didn't release any of the moisture from the cucumber with paper towel (which 99% of the Japanese people I've met do) and just threw it in! MIRA, THERE IS SO MUCH WATER IS CUCUMBERS, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A FUCKING POTATO SOUP IF YOU DON'T SQUEEZE THEM OUT. Also her saying "it's healthy" at the end is funny because she put in a fuck ton of mayo.

Posted (edited)

Oh gosh, I've never watched her cooking videos, but they sound pretty cringey. And yeah, she's just one of those people that think they're an expert at something once they've been at it for a few months.

It's like she takes 3 months of swim team and loses the one match she competes in then...

"Hello everyone it's Mira here! I'm a pro swimmer, so that means I'm at the 'pu-ru' all the time. Today, I'm going to showing you the differences between a Japanese pool and a Western pool!"

*Later on in video*

"Now, in Japan, it is considered extremely rude and dangerous to run around the pool as well as Eating inside the pool. Japanese people never bring food in the pool with them."

Those kinds of people are so annoying. :alpacafedup::alpacafedup:

Edited by kksd649

Posted

I'm sorry but like, Miranda needs to step away from this website and stop acting like a 13 year old girl who judges and criticizes people for talking about her. Like, grow. up. 

Like?? All I did was mention information I've heard and she starts acting like it's true and gets frustrates and has to call people out and act like she's so clever and smart but she isn't. I'm glad she looks at this forum so she can read a lot of peoples opinions on how unintelligent she is and how she needs to grow up. Also, what happened to her not caring what people think about her? Something she says ALL OF THE TIME. "i don't care what haters think about me," She does. She fucking cares so much that it bothers her when she lurks on this website, takes screen caps, harasses other people, and publically talks about it on twitter.

Stop lying, like fucking seriously.

Posted

I'm sorry but like, Miranda needs to step away from this website and stop acting like a 13 year old girl who judges and criticizes people for talking about her. Like, grow. up. 

Like?? All I did was mention information I've heard and she starts acting like it's true and gets frustrates and has to call people out and act like she's so clever and smart but she isn't. I'm glad she looks at this forum so she can read a lot of peoples opinions on how unintelligent she is and how she needs to grow up. Also, what happened to her not caring what people think about her? Something she says ALL OF THE TIME. "i don't care what haters think about me," She does. She fucking cares so much that it bothers her when she lurks on this website, takes screen caps, harasses other people, and publically talks about it on twitter.

Stop lying, like fucking seriously.

I agree sooooooo much!!!!! Mira can call us "haters" but we are actually giving her good criticism and she needs to take time to read what is written on this forum. 

This might be off topic but after Mira found your fb account, she acts like she's really good at identifying the "haters" by looking at profile etc... Mira is at a point where she is soooo confident about finding her "haters" and on twitter, this random guy questioned her credibility and she goes "I know who you are..." 

Posted

I will probably sound like the devil reincarnated but, seeing how abominable she has been (she used to be dislikeable but now just plain unbearable, i'm sorry  not sorry), harassing people she has never met on a personal level who did nothing to her, I truly wish something happens to her. I wanted to avoid being this hateful, since I don't want to lower myself to her level, but just something that could demoralize Miranda and make her shut up for awhile. I don't even know how Pearl can put up with this girl's crap, really!

Is anyone updated about the plans Kat and others had about exposing her or whatever? Are they even planning something?

Posted

I agree sooooooo much!!!!! Mira can call us "haters" but we are actually giving her good criticism and she needs to take time to read what is written on this forum. 

This might be off topic but after Mira found your fb account, she acts like she's really good at identifying the "haters" by looking at profile etc... Mira is at a point where she is soooo confident about finding her "haters" and on twitter, this random guy questioned her credibility and she goes "I know who you are..." 

Lmao, yeah like all I did was mention, I heard something about her hacking into her boyfriends profile. I didn't say she did it, I also heard she hacked into Sharla's FB though. I'm not accusing her of anything, she just thinks people are accusing her and hating on her when we aren't. Lmao. She's kinda sad.

I will probably sound like the devil reincarnated but, seeing how abominable she has been (she used to be dislikeable but now just plain unbearable, i'm sorry  not sorry), harassing people she has never met on a personal level who did nothing to her, I truly wish something happens to her. I wanted to avoid being this hateful, since I don't want to lower myself to her level, but just something that could demoralize Miranda and make her shut up for awhile. I don't even know how Pearl can put up with this girl's crap, really!

Is anyone updated about the plans Kat and others had about exposing her or whatever? Are they even planning something?

I mean, I don't even know how I deal with her crap. I just do. It's sort of sad she goes after people for not liking her. Like, she's gotta deal with people not liking her. Half of the employees at her job probably pretend to like her because of work. I've worked in a restaurant before, I know how it is. You work with people for multiple hours, get along because you have to at work and then she only hangs out with people who speak English. 

Posted

54jjgta.thumb.png.733b0daf7842446b3fb2fa54twfds.thumb.png.9803776dd7804688a8fc85

i think people mentioned before but i will say it again ,  Mira needs help , she is still mentally unwell no matter how much she tries to dodge it / neglect it , i can tell her past is still hunting her no matter how much she digs up and hides it , confronting about it is the first thing to do , denying will just make it worst and make her unstable emotionally .  

Posted

I don't have Twitter but if I did I would definitely comment with Let it Go from Frozen under everything drama related.

It's just so apt.

Posted

54jjgta.thumb.png.733b0daf7842446b3fb2fa54twfds.thumb.png.9803776dd7804688a8fc85

i think people mentioned before but i will say it again ,  Mira needs help , she is still mentally unwell no matter how much she tries to dodge it / neglect it , i can tell her past is still hunting her no matter how much she digs up and hides it , confronting about it is the first thing to do , denying will just make it worst and make her unstable emotionally .  

It kind of really bothers me that she told her mother about a couple sentences someone said. Like... is that not weird? Pearl wasn't accusing her of actually doing it but apparently Miranda took it so seriously that she told her mom? I don't know but I wouldn't be telling my parents every little thing someone says on a random website... If I had a site dedicated to offering me criticism I would probably ask my parents, "Am I okay? like... am I doing something wrong?" 

I wonder what her parents would think if they knew this forum was here and actually read it.

Posted (edited)

Until Miranda can give a legit explanation about how she has a "special" visa, then this trash weeb needs to stfu and stop pretending to ridicule people who call BS on her denying having a shady sham marriage. 

Also, hi Miranda. I see you there lurking and yeah, the "haterz" sure don't get to you! I mean, why else would you make posts specifically calling your haterz out? Oh yeah! because you are a pathetic liar who actually cares enough to try and go out of your way to screw ANYONE over. You are a train wreck and I must admit it is fun to watch your stupidity.  You bulldozing, hateful wench. ;)  Call me harsh, but you deserve it. At least a decent person could handle being called out when they do something wrong or hurtful. But no, you created this mess for yourself. You shouldn't be able to get by and continue your horrible ways. Get a life and maybe some morals. But I doubt you could ever redeem yourself to the Jvlogging community or any of the friends you back stabbed. Actions have consequences. You're toxic. 

Edited by Meowskers

Posted

Personally, I love it when she makes reference to us or lolcow.  It shows that despite the "I don't care about the haterz" they she tries to portray, it bothers the shit out of her.

It's good for a laugh.

Posted

That is not a happy person that obsesses over the views of dissenters.  If she were a dictator, she'd have us all hanged or put to torture.  You know she's probably had fantasies of precisely that against those she dislikes (which is actually everyone).  

It is clear that someone like her is incapable of real happiness, so she can't bear others being happy since that'll never be her.  The end result of her tragic life is clear.  She will continue as she is, crawling deeper into her lies, and grow older (fast) and lose any of the attention she got for her youth.  

I suspect even when she's 45 she'll try to parade around a bikini for male attention and will get frustrated when it doesn't work anymore.  

If she has a kid, she'll ruin them. They'll end up broken and anyone who might be able to save that kid, Mira will drive away out of jealousy.  

Any man worth having will never marry her. She'll only get the ones foolish enough to be fooled.  

She'll never get anything she wants because she doesn't know what she really wants and never will.