Kanadajin3 Twitter

2551 posts in this topic

Posted

That post doesn't seem to really make much sense and to me, seems like there's some context missing. Children in Japan are encouraged early to learn independence, some even riding trains to and from school alone. Did the girl actually say she was lost? Did she look stressed and upset calling for her parents?

This feels very, "See? I'm a good person! I did a good today!" . There's nothing wrong with doing the right thing, or even telling people how an event of kindness unfolded and gave you a new perspective or life calling, but I get a kinda forced vibe from this. Also, is it just me or does her English seem extra butchered today?

I can see what you mean and I have one of two theories:

1) She's trying to make it sound like a snappy newspaper headline.

2) She was running out of characters and had to shorten her sentences otherwise she wouldn't be able to get all the info in.

Posted

I can see what you mean and I have one of two theories:

1) She's trying to make it sound like a snappy newspaper headline.

2) She was running out of characters and had to shorten her sentences otherwise she wouldn't be able to get all the info in.

3) Or she is so japanese that she forgot how to english :haiplz:

Posted

Ok she hit the max, my bad ._. . Still doesn't seem like something tweet worthy, a facebook post would've probably been better to go into detail.

Posted

TBH, I think she was trying to do her 'I forgot English!' schtick. I tweet a lot, and there are plenty of ways to do longer tweets that are understandable like writing it out fully either on her phones notes app or in the tweet box and screenshotting it to post, doing a thread of tweets, hell, there's even twitlonger or something. And since it IS twitter, I doubt people would have minded if she did some shorthand like changing the 'and's to &s to save on space. 

Posted

this is off topic but ever since the kanadajin stuff between me and her happened my twitter and facebook keep getting suspicious activity and I have to change my password like over and over again. I'm not saying it's her but it never happened before and it's weird.

Posted

this is off topic but ever since the kanadajin stuff between me and her happened my twitter and facebook keep getting suspicious activity and I have to change my password like over and over again. I'm not saying it's her but it never happened before and it's weird.

Oh no, that's not good. Yeah, dunno if it's Mira but that is worrying happening so soon after what happened between you two. Do you have the login approval on your Facebook? If not, you could probably try using that as well for an extra layer of security. 

Posted

Oh no, that's not good. Yeah, dunno if it's Mira but that is worrying happening so soon after what happened between you two. Do you have the login approval on your Facebook? If not, you could probably try using that as well for an extra layer of security. 

It's just weird? I heard stuff about Mira hacking into her husband (at the times) facebook and blocking stuff and making sure people couldn't talk to him. So I don't know, I guess I was just suspicious. 

Posted (edited)

But they don't lurk.... they really need to get over themselves/get out more..

truth.thumb.png.211fac2a14232fb0075df2ec

edit: also lol what?

wat.thumb.png.5772707ded34b4499a2c1b20bb

Edited by cottoncandy

Posted

You can do a phone number verification log in. That way you have to enter a code via text message before you can log in. I had to do that with my Twitter because someone kept trying to log in and change my passwords. 

yeah, they totally don't lurk on here. Nope. Absolutely no proof whatsoever. 

Posted

What's that last tweet even supposed to mean? She's not engaged but totally sure that she's gonna get married in less than a year. Officially she doesn't even have a boyfriend lol

Posted

"I'm going to be married in less than a year but I'm not engaged or anything". Calm the fuck down, Mira.

Posted

She can hack fb accounts? That's actually a kinda neat skill even if it's used for the wrong purposes though lol.

Oh, I'm pretty sure she has PULL in her favorites, or at least always keeps the tab open lmao

Posted (edited)

If Miranda got access to her husband's FB account then it might have been out of pure luck, like guessing a simple password or going to his facebook without needing to enter e-mail+password. I mean, come on, it's Miranda we're talking about. I usually avoid making fun of someone's intelligence and skills, but she is outstandingly below average and even when she uses her head, it's to cause harm to others... and poorly, from what I've noticed ^-^

So, no, I wouldn't really give her the credit of doing something that exceptional. And I'm not surprised that Dr. Frankenstein's little assistant also lurks PULL, maybe she even has an account too.... Which, in that case, hello there!

Edited by Nusha

Posted (edited)

What's that last tweet even supposed to mean? She's not engaged but totally sure that she's gonna get married in less than a year. Officially she doesn't even have a boyfriend lol

Well… (she thinks) she's going to have her citizenship – or whatevs – this fall. Enough time after that to a) either get divorced and use her 'skills' to find a new one (seems the only thing she's good at is finding husbands?) or b) present her current one as the love of her life at first sight who she will 'marry' instantaneous with some fake pictures for insta – a traditional Japanese ceremony etc. :haiplz:

I mean: marrying for visa would be sooo below her standards as she often likes to emphasise!

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted (edited)

Kind of interesting when she always talks about "not listening to the haterz" and ignoring them, etc. but then purposely deletes comments, goes on here or lola does, and then posts screenshots of us "hatin' " or replies to our comments. Yup, she really doesn't let the haters get to her...

And, "I'm going to be married in less than a year but I'm not engaged or anything" ? Sooooo what? She has the power to see into the future now or something? Unless this is an arranged marriage (or visa-kun folds and marries her in this case) or she moves fast in relationships, she's not going from single to married in a year.

Edited by Axlotl