Kanadajin3 Twitter

2523 posts in this topic

Posted

Mira is getting attacked on twitter by multiple users. They are using reference from lolcow so I assume it's the community from there.  

Went and read through what people are saying on Twitter. It's no use to try and argue with her or insult her publicly, it only adds fuel to the fire about her being bullied by "teh haters".

I really don't think it's appropriate to make fun of her appearance either, because it's not her outside that matters but her terrible insides that make her so awful. I've always appreciated PULL because I don't see death threats or "I hope she dies" or whatever. The trolls over there just seem to be throwing low punches.  

Posted (edited)

Definitely agree with @glitter. I cannot believe some of the people who make fun of her looks.

Not everyone is blessed with being beautiful and I don't think anyone should ever be made fun of for something they cannot change. Her personality IS something she CAN change and it's rotten. That is the area people should be focusing on. If you start making fun of someone based on their looks it just makes you a bully.

Edited by momentomori

Posted (edited)

Yeah, it's not someone's looks, interests, or even habits (drug usage, eating habits) that make them suck, it's their personality and actions. More than her drama with Rachel and Sharla (I think it was just that she was called out on it though), I wish her blatant racial and cultural ignorance and true weeb queen status would be more talked about and exposed as well.

Problem is is that I think it's just easier for people to make low blows like that cause calling her out on her bullshit leads to her responding with walls of text 'educating' you.

Cause of how she responds to drama and being called out is another reason why no one's called her out on her weebness yet. Einshine and AnimeMan easily could've targeted her in their Weeaboo video, but they targeted Venus instead simply because she was easier, less likely to respond, and not to mention..reading the comments of Einshine's Weeaboo video, I don't think some people would understand that Mira is actually a real toxic and offensive weeb. Not to mention of course, the fact that they're good friends with Sharla...

Edited by kksd649

Posted

Yeah, it's not someone's looks, interests, or even habits (drug usage, eating habits) that make them suck, it's their personality and actions. More than her drama with Rachel and Sharla (I think it was just that she was called out on it though), I wish her blatant racial and cultural ignorance and true weeb queen status would be more talked about and exposed as well.

Problem is is that I think it's just easier for people to make low blows like that cause calling her out on her bullshit leads to her responding with walls of text 'educating' you.

Cause of how she responds to drama and being called out is another reason why no one's called her out on her weebness yet. Einshine and AnimeMan easily could've targeted her in their Weeaboo video, but they targeted Venus instead simply because she was easier, less likely to respond, and not to mention..reading the comments of Einshine's Weeaboo video, I don't think some people would understand that Mira is actually a real toxic and offensive weeb.

Yeah, I think Einshine especially did a good job of pointing out a lot of Miranda's flaws without saying it was her specifically, because I know he's a good friend of Sharla's and probably doesn't want to do anything like that for her sake too.

If he called her out in a video Mira would probably attack Sharla too, she's just THAT petty.

Posted

Oh yeah, that too for sure. It'd just cause what happened in 2014 to happen all over again. Still though, I wish there was a youtuber out there lol.

Posted

I think I've only said something about her teeth, but that's because like I said. If she has soooo much money why not get them fixed? I understand if it's something somebody can not change, (circumstances or money) but she can change her teeth, If she has money. The reason she doesn't is to be more Japanese. I believe that is what some said? I just wonder if her teeth being like that will cause her problems later in life.

The other major issue for me is when someone acts ugly, I perceive them as it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That old saying to me is true. If somebody has a terrible personality, regardless of their looks, they'll look terrible to me. Whereas someone who is deemed not so good looking, but has an amazing personality, I'd see no physical flaw.

I'm not fond of the whole judging by it's cover type of mentality, you'd miss out on a lot of awesome people if you did.

Posted

I think I've only said something about her teeth, but that's because like I said. If she has soooo much money why not get them fixed? I understand if it's something somebody can not change, (circumstances or money) but she can change her teeth, If she has money. The reason she doesn't is to be more Japanese. I believe that is what some said? I just wonder if her teeth being like that will cause her problems later in life.

She once made a video about her teeth and said that she likes them the way they are and that japanese people like crooked teeth and it's kind of beautiful. At least that's what I remember.

Posted

Really don't understand it though because her teeth are NOWHERE near to the 'cute crooked teeth' trend in Japan like what

kanadajin.jpg

crooked teeth.jpg

teeth.jpg

crooked.jpg

Posted (edited)

Really don't understand it though because her teeth are NOWHERE near to the 'cute crooked teeth' trend in Japan like what

America is not the be all and end all on teeth. As long as they are healthy who cares.

Edited by Sazzle

Posted

I don't think miranda is necessarily ugly by any means, there have been some times where she was actually really pretty. She just makes some of the worst makeup and purikura editing choices. And that's really the main reason I have a hard time looking at her.
I have touched up on her teeth before, it sounds like her mouth is overcrowded affecting her speech paired with her struggling to speak Japanese at any level, it would seem a little bit harder to understand her.

This is for your health. Invest in some braces, you can even get them taken off early for that 'kawaii crooked teeth' look.

Her personality on the other hand.......I think there's a battling superiority/inferiority complex going on. First she feels inferior comparing herself to other youtubers and how they're out being happy and she wonders what went wrong, throws everyone under the bus while building up this enormous ego of 'I'm as good as them -no, I"M BETTER THAN THEM!" and gets all high and mighty arguing with everyone and just writes it off at 'haturz'.

Miranda, we are here as a mix of constructive criticism and calling you out on BS when you're flat out wrong or displaying disgusting behavior. If you just owned up to your flaws and quit lying or being so secretive about everything, researched your content and improve the quality, and maybe add a handful of humbleness, we wouldn't have a forum dedicated to you. We aren't Jealous of you being in Japan, that takes hard work regardless of what means you are using to be there. We are frustrated with you since you've been there for 5 years and your skill hardly sees any improvement. You're mean to people while acting like a victim. Your arrogance and hypocrisy is so strong it's preventing you to go forward.

Please, PLEASE talk to someone. It's entertaining to watch people screw up sometimes, but you're really hurting yourself here. You're wrapping yourself up in so much denial, that I'm afraid that if something happened, you would actually consider suicide. And even though we may say some hurtful things here, NONE of us want you to die. We just wish you would change your ways.

Sincerely,

Axl~

Posted

Is it just me, or has that one Twitter account disappeared? Has Miranda found a way to report it? If so then it's no doubt true. 

Posted (edited)

Yep, it's been suspended. But I archived it. :alpacacrush:

kanadajin3_ twitter.zip

Edited by cruelolive

Posted

I don't think miranda is necessarily ugly by any means, there have been some times where she was actually really pretty. She just makes some of the worst makeup and purikura editing choices. And that's really the main reason I have a hard time looking at her.
I have touched up on her teeth before, it sounds like her mouth is overcrowded affecting her speech paired with her struggling to speak Japanese at any level, it would seem a little bit harder to understand her.

This is for your health. Invest in some braces, you can even get them taken off early for that 'kawaii crooked teeth' look.

Her personality on the other hand.......I think there's a battling superiority/inferiority complex going on. First she feels inferior comparing herself to other youtubers and how they're out being happy and she wonders what went wrong, throws everyone under the bus while building up this enormous ego of 'I'm as good as them -no, I"M BETTER THAN THEM!" and gets all high and mighty arguing with everyone and just writes it off at 'haturz'.

Miranda, we are here as a mix of constructive criticism and calling you out on BS when you're flat out wrong or displaying disgusting behavior. If you just owned up to your flaws and quit lying or being so secretive about everything, researched your content and improve the quality, and maybe add a handful of humbleness, we wouldn't have a forum dedicated to you. We aren't Jealous of you being in Japan, that takes hard work regardless of what means you are using to be there. We are frustrated with you since you've been there for 5 years and your skill hardly sees any improvement. You're mean to people while acting like a victim. Your arrogance and hypocrisy is so strong it's preventing you to go forward.

Please, PLEASE talk to someone. It's entertaining to watch people screw up sometimes, but you're really hurting yourself here. You're wrapping yourself up in so much denial, that I'm afraid that if something happened, you would actually consider suicide. And even though we may say some hurtful things here, NONE of us want you to die. We just wish you would change your ways.

Sincerely,

Axl~

Very true. I'd think she'd look better if she wouldn't wear so much mascara/falsies whatever and if she didn't cake on the blush as much (I know that's Japanese makeup but..I still think it can be toned down) I'd say her best feature is her hair. She apparently straight perms it often, but I think it looks fine in it's natural wavy texture actually. It's just a matter of learning how to take care of it like that. Dental care might become more of a health related issue than an appearance one too, I agree.

She'd be fine if she were just honest to me. Living in denial is just never good for the soul and no can do it for that long either. She'd probably get actual sympathy and less hate if she were more open about her feelings and insecurities admitting her mistakes instead of making video after video trying to prove something to an audience.

Posted

Very true. I'd think she'd look better if she wouldn't wear so much mascara/falsies whatever and if she didn't cake on the blush as much (I know that's Japanese makeup but..I still think it can be toned down) I'd say her best feature is her hair. She apparently straight perms it often, but I think it looks fine in it's natural wavy texture actually. It's just a matter of learning how to take care of it like that. Dental care might become more of a health related issue than an appearance one too, I agree.

She'd be fine if she were just honest to me. Living in denial is just never good for the soul and no can do it for that long either. She'd probably get actual sympathy and less hate if she were more open about her feelings and insecurities admitting her mistakes instead of making video after video trying to prove something to an audience.

Depending on the day it seems like her hair just looks a little greasy or really frizzy. If she took better care of it and maybe got a different set of bangs it'd be fine.

She just pisses me off when she claims to be a full time youtuber when her videos have little to no depth in research and look like she spent maybe an hour on them, or goes after commenters on videos or twitter claiming to be on some moral high ground when truth be told she's pulling some very hurtful stunts. She's so full of pride that she sees constructive criticism as a negative, and that's showing in her content and actions. And she needs to change her intro video to her channel, I think that would hurt her credibility. Unless she's a internet safety channel, her "dangers of being a youtuber" has no reason being her intro video.