Kanadajin3 Twitter

2551 posts in this topic

Posted

Omg guys,,, I sent her this on twitter and she blocked me I'm cryinggfgh. 

13639843_144812855951468_524497760_o.png

13647059_144811555951598_264871900_o.png

That is too funny lol "YOU WANT THE TRUTH, MIRANDA?!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUUUUTH"

;D heh 

Posted (edited)

You guys don't think this is the 'big thing' that Kat was talking about after the shit with Unrested went down, do you? :Alpacaconfused: because i'm not quite sure what to think if that's the case.

This is my assumption but when people plan something against another person, it's usually big enough to jeopardize someone's career or their lifestyle so my guess would be a collaboration video with everyone involved in Mira's Drama to expose her lies. But thinking about characteristic of Kat and other Youtubers, I don't think they will make it public because they are very careful about privacy. I would also like to assume that they will take everything to court but since Mira isn't doing anything threatening right now, that possibility goes down a little. 

If the information about Mira black-mailing her current husband is correct, it might be that Visa-Kun 2.0 contacted people involved in the drama to get help since he is being black-mailed. 

This is my speculation so please don't take it seriously lol

Edited by May

Posted (edited)

Could someone post a link to this Twitter account? I can't seem to find it. 

Edit: never mind

Edited by syfygrl23
Found it!

Posted

2dsa.thumb.png.e47a4d35ed10c91ded341887e

Posted

Why does she assume her little Brother would want to learn japanese..:alpacaworry: seems almost forced xD

Posted (edited)

Why does she assume her little Brother would want to learn japanese..:alpacaworry: seems almost forced xD

I don't really know any background info on her brother, but maybe he's gotten a little interested in studying? :Alpacaconfused: That or she's made living out there such a joke thinking it'd be super easy to make a living and get his own obedient visa-waifu.

Side note: ROFL I didn't expect that photo to leave here, but that is hilarious! :hurrplz:

Edited by Axlotl

Posted

hes young so he'll probably buy into the whole 'MIRA IS SUPER COOL WHITE JAPANESU DESU NEEEE' act shes trying to sell. younger siblings look up to their big bros and sis', so unfortunately mira might be impacting him too to become a snowflake when he gets older. 

Or maybe he knows that if he doesn't show an interest in Japan and doesn't worship mira as the Queen of the holy Nippon land™ she'll flip out and start calling him a racist lmao. It's actually pretty depressing.

Posted

2dsa.thumb.png.e47a4d35ed10c91ded341887e

Mira, I thought that you couldn't learn Japanese from books??

Posted (edited)

I don't really know any background info on her brother, but maybe he's gotten a little interested in studying? :Alpacaconfused: That or she's made living out there such a joke thinking it'd be super easy to make a living and get his own obedient visa-waifu

Hahaha she'll just convert her entire family to Japan like it's a religion. She'll get her parents to divorce each other just so they can remarry to Japanese people so she'll have two Japanese parents now 😂😂

Good question whether her brother's interested in Japanese or not though. He might want to be just like his nihonjin sis, or not really care. I didn't even know she had a younger brother.

Edited by kksd649

Posted

Maybe she doesn't have a younger brother and those books are actually for herself, eh? And the great Mira San needs to show off her latest purchases but can't reveal to us (even tho it's GLARINGLY obvious) she doesn't know Japanese.

I'm joking but I honestly wouldn't put it past her at this stage.

Posted

2dsa.thumb.png.70a35d30676d474c67852e20e

Posted (edited)

Maybe she doesn't have a younger brother and those books are actually for herself, eh? And the great Mira San needs to show off her latest purchases but can't reveal to us (even tho it's GLARINGLY obvious) she doesn't know Japanese.

I'm joking but I honestly wouldn't put it past her at this stage.

She doed have one her younger brother has been in her videos before

Think it was the christmas video

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Mira is getting attacked on twitter by multiple users. They are using reference from lolcow so I assume it's the community from there.  

Posted

She doed have one her younger brother has been in her videos before

Think it was the christmas video

ah, really? My mistake.  I'll have to watch it for myself later. 

But I do hope those books are for herself and she's using her brother as a cover. Otherwise, it's gonna be pretty embarrassing for her when her Lil Bro can speak better japanese than her in a year than she can in 5.