• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Kanadajin3 Twitter

3323 posts in this topic

Posted

She's trying to make it sound like her haterzzz are flying over to Japan to doxx her or something, but I agree that she already had immigration officers visiting her, so she's definitely more scared of those. Or should be at least. Especially if she's on their radar already and now has "married" someone yet again without registering it officially. Mira should be much, much more quiet about her life online, even if she is lying to troll, immigration won't take it as a joke if she's with someone else than her registered husband. And it would be way too easy to find her posts about all of that now.

Posted

20181207_192551.thumb.jpg.416d2b622f22a5

Posted

Poor sad woman. What a stupid comment WTF. I am laughing my ass off but this is also very sad.

Posted

I'm surprised that no one at 2chan has tipped her off again yet for apparently having two husbands now...

Posted

I'm surprised that no one at 2chan has tipped her off again yet for apparently having two husbands now...

When did she remarry?

Posted (edited)

When did she remarry?

According to KM she got married to the Saudi guy in November.

I don't think her marriage to the Saudi guy is legally binding, it's probably only recognised in Islam.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

Anyone noticed all the kind of anti-Saudi stuff she's been posting lately? The plot thickens...

Oh wait, I just realized that was not the real account. I feel stupid now.