Kanadajin3 Twitter

3045 posts in this topic

Posted

she'd ask about the moon in a different country if she's not in that country, IF she wants to somehow show she is there ;) (I couldn't watch the live because i wasnt on, and then she deleted it :( so i have no idea what or why was she talking about the moon.)

Posted (edited)

she'd ask about the moon in a different country if she's not in that country, IF she wants to somehow show she is there ;) (I couldn't watch the live because i wasnt on, and then she deleted it :( so i have no idea what or why was she talking about the moon.)

She was asking about the moon because it indicates the starting of Ramadan somehow, I was only semi listening to that.

Edited by punksu
auto correct

Posted

She was asking about the moon because it indicates the starting of Ramadan somehow, I was only semi listening to that.

Muslims use Hijri calender which uses a lunar calendar, so it makes sense 

Posted

I ask about the moon in America and I'm in Japan.  What's your point?

My point is, she was specifically talking about the moon and being able to see it because of Ramadan. If she was in Canada why would it matter about the moon in Tokyo. 

Sigh. 

Posted

My point is, she was specifically talking about the moon and being able to see it because of Ramadan. If she was in Canada why would it matter about the moon in Tokyo. 
Sigh. 

Because she doesn't want to admit she's in Canada [if she really is there]. She wants everyone to believe she's in Japan, so she has to know about what things happen in Japan.

(example: If you lied to someone saying "look im in city X" and you're in city B, and you want to prove that you actually are in city X, you need to know some stuff about that city. )

i hope this makes sense. 

Posted

Because she doesn't want to admit she's in Canada [if she really is there]. She wants everyone to believe she's in Japan, so she has to know about what things happen in Japan.

(example: If you lied to someone saying "look im in city X" and you're in city B, and you want to prove that you actually are in city X, you need to know some stuff about that city. )

i hope this makes sense. 

I just don't get how it's important. Like, it's weird more than anything that people care this much about if she's in Japan or not. 

Posted

No, what's weird is how much Miranda cares.  There is nothing wrong with saying you went back home for a while but will still talk and make videos about Japan.  Miranda believes she has to prove she is there.  If she really was in Japan, there would be selfies, like she usually took.  Now she is just saying random things to pretend she is there.  It's so stupid.  No one cares Miranda! Just tell the truth for once. 

Posted

I just don't get how it's important. Like, it's weird more than anything that people care this much about if she's in Japan or not. 

It's the fact she is being really weird about it, like not wanting to show the inside of her house on lives or even the ambient sounds on it, or the lack of any significant posts and videos showing Japan on her youtube (some of her most recent videos were recorded last year, there is a comment from her confirming that).

That makes people think she is lying and is not in Japan anymore, but pretending to be for some reason. Makes people wonder if she lost her Visa-kun, or the sugar daddy she has. We are so used to her lies, so when so many weird things like that start to happen, we can bet something is up with her.

Posted

I feel like y'all are paranoid over nothing. 

Posted

I feel like y'all are paranoid over nothing. 

Yeah, her geographic location isn't that interesting to me either. She's still a crazy B no matter where she is.

Posted

The only thing she has for her that she actually is in Japan is her recent picture of her from her instagram. Currently, Tokyo Disneyland is celebrating their 35th anniversary, as depicted in the image. Maybe we will finally get another video of her at Tokyo Disneyland considering she deleted her last one.

I do admit it is a bit weird and I don't entirely believe half the things she posts. 

Posted

She locked her IG account..

Posted

She locked her IG account..

Her last few photos have been of food. The Ramadan fast (if you can even call it a fast, they can eat at night) is getting to her. Sometimes I feel bad for her, she used to seem so happy. I would think the not drinking water during the day would be the bigger issue, and bigger health issue.. but what the f*ck do I know.

Posted

People don't really care where she is. What people care about are her lies that need to stop already. It's her lies that bother people. 

She tries SO HARD to prove she's JAPANESE (still) ... and still in Japan. And she's not Japanese and she has no reason to prove she's in Japan if she's not. i don't understand why you white-knight her. 

Posted (edited)

After checking her twitter, she seems to be enjoying ramadan. No whining. Well, good luck then, mira

Also, the music thing, if you listen to haram music when it's not ramadan, it's still haram. You still are heavily sinning. Ramadan or not. Music isn't bad on it's own, but ok

allah-goruyor_1177394.thumb.jpg.6a59fe7a

(she retweeted this)

Edited by Halal Infidel