• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Valeria Lukyanova

300 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow! She is dumb! And the fact that she used to be a Neo Nazi says a lot about her. I remember that stupid thing she said about races mixing. Racist beyotch!

If she actually had a nice personality she probably would have more supporters.

Posted

no doubt

https://youtu.be/locnJFIt9X4 

Click the link if you want to listen a chewbacca mating ritual ... 

:drool: 

OMG EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS

everything makes sense now

Posted

no doubt

OMG EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS

everything makes sense now

Omg that made me laugh so bad wtf???

Posted

Oh Lera... I know she's mostly irrelevant now but I still always find joy in reading about her. Kinda wish she still had her forum on the front page

Posted

this is valeria without make up and Photoshop? and she is so smouth and beauty, and her old photos is just ugly, i think that is the "perfection" results of plastic surgery? :P  

i found this photo on her instagram.

P.S. sorry for my english is bad

VAL.png

Posted

To me it looks like she has a little make up on though :P 

Posted

I follow her on instagram but she never posts in English. Is she in Mexico now? She keeps posting in Spanish and it seems to me she's moved there for her modeling career?

Posted

I follow her on instagram but she never posts in English. Is she in Mexico now? She keeps posting in Spanish and it seems to me she's moved there for her modeling career?

She has told that loves Mexico and would like to become an actress in Mexico

Posted

Valeria Lukyanova, born on August 23, 1985(now 30 years old) changed her birth date on her VK to a fake one a few times in the last three years, her last fake birthday was on June 21, 1991.   apparently she thought that 24 years old is not young enough anymore, so recently (supposedly yesterday) she changed the year of her birth to 1992.  

Curtesy of:http://snowflakeryislove.tumblr.com

tumblr_inline_nwace7pv231rxwovx_1280 (1).png

tumblr_inline_nwac822tyA1rxwovx_1280.png

Posted (edited)

Valeria Lukyanova, born on August 23, 1985(now 30 years old) changed her birth date on her VK to a fake one a few times in the last three years, her last fake birthday was on June 21, 1991.   apparently she thought that 24 years old is not young enough anymore, so recently (supposedly yesterday) she changed the year of her birth to 1992.  

Curtesy of:http://snowflakeryislove.tumblr.com

tumblr_inline_nwace7pv231rxwovx_1280 (1).png

tumblr_inline_nwac822tyA1rxwovx_1280.png

omg, she is with alena shishkova in this photo? :P i dont know if alena's photos is photoshop but she have plastic surgery

Edited by jennym90

Posted

lol why bother lying about your age to look younger? She looks good for 30 but terrible for 23. It just makes people think you age terribly.

Posted

Looks like she keeps on lying about her age because she doesn't want to accept the fact that she is officially no longer in her 20's. There really is nothing wrong with being 30. It's not even old! 30 is still young, but I guess when you're one of those types of people who are obsessed with your looks turning 30 is like turning 50.

Posted

She have always been obsessed by her age even when she was only 20. :/ 

Posted

She have always been obsessed by her age even when she was only 20. :/ 

Exactly! And 20 is still young! She is really obsessed with her looks and staying youthful. I feel like telling her, "Sorry, but everyone ages. No hiding from it". Fortunately, people can still be young at heart! :D

Posted

I remember her thread on the older version of PULL. Anyone know if it is possible to find it?