• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Valeria Lukyanova

300 posts in this topic

Posted

Im sure that everyone knows of this erm.... interesting lady

1417 May 2004.jpg

eb7db3e87a00c324d8fe7fc.png

fotkazeznananazistka-july kharlamva.jpg

rasizm-2008.jpg

Posted

Wait. . . Wasn't she on the main snowflakes page in PULL 1.0? I'm so glad this ~human barbie~ has reached irrelevancy /:

All I remember about her is that she's super racist! She thinks mixed raced people are ugly and degenerated.

Posted

Lmao her "seminars".. Her speaking in a room with non other than her camera  

Posted

How old id she:Alpacaconfused: 

Posted

How old id she:Alpacaconfused: 

She's around 28. I don't think she's ever lied about her age or pretended to be a teen,

Posted

Well...shit happens as we see.. 

Posted

She used to claim she was born in 1991 on her Facebook, I couldn't find a reliable source anymore but it used to be one of those things people would laugh about because it's obviously not true.

Posted

She used to claim she was born in 1991 on her Facebook, I couldn't find a reliable source anymore but it used to be one of those things people would laugh about because it's obviously not true.

Hmmm, interesting but not surprising for a snowflake. There really isn't much difference with lying about four years in your 20's, though. It's just pretending to be underage that's upsetting IMO. :alpacabored:

Posted

Let's not forget she's an alien and is above everyone and is the goddess we should bow down to. :haiplz:

Posted (edited)

Don't forget her spiritual imaginary friend: Medusa with whom she spoke and had relations of friendship. According to her, their relations were not always easy especially at the beginning there were often negative moments.

Then it calmed down, gladly.

medusa-painted-on-a-leather-jousting-shi

Medusa the astral-girlfriend-muse-wife-lover-lere-queen-of-mars possess an army of Amazons related to Atlantis and the planet Mars. The spirit of Medusa recently moved into her and now lives in her body as stated by Valeria. In honor of this joyous and unique event she decided to get a tattoo on her back with her portrait:

tumblr_inline_n8pag3KlRu1rxwovx.jpg

tumblr_inline_n8pagylxJd1rxwovx.jpg

Valeria also claimed Medusa entered people's bodies to communicate with her occasionally. They met each other on Venus. :douge:

Edited by Prected89

Posted

Oh dear, Margo must have been very upset at that. :haiplz:

lawl :harharplz:

Posted

lawl :harharplz:

I just imagined Valeria and Medusa inside of Venus xD LMAO!!

Posted

Oh dear, Margo must have been very upset at that. :haiplz:

fuck me oh my god ahhaahay

Posted (edited)

She is around 30 but says she is about 23. Valeria Lukyanova was really famous before, I remember when she was all over the internet, even on newsites and tv. She isn't so famous outside russian speaking countries anymore cause she can't speak english. She is the most popular person on russian version of facebook "vkontakte". She post hundreds of videos on herself just staring into the camera om youtube. I think she is a bit crazy. Valeria also calls herself "amatue"

Edited by Berrycake
spelling