3rd Party Videos Related to the Venus/Margo Drama

47 posts in this topic

Posted

At least get her fucking name right 

I'm glad he doesn't. That way it is even more obvious that he doesn't know anything about the drama.

Posted (edited)

Oh fucking hell, not that guy. He seriously should just keep his nose out of other people's business. He acted so high and mighty over the Mira and j-vlogger drama. I don't know much about him but he has always given me a really bad vibe :Alpacamad:

Hahahaha, aw man i remember that dude from a few years back!! When i first saw keemstar, i immediately thought of mr. Gimmeaflakeman😂😂. He always got involved in all this jvlogger drama tryna act like the better man or voice of reason somehow when he himself lacked much insight or information lol.

As for vexxed's video, well i'll watch it when i get home later but it sounds like he's kinda upset over PULL plus, he's just trying to milk the venus drama cause it got him a lot of views and reception.

EDIT: Okay, I watched his video and I didn't think it was really all that bad. There's a lot of evidence on this forum, but a lot of speculation when it comes to the Venus situation I agree. He's right too that some of the users here and on Lolcow are definitely very catty and critical of appearances. He has a right to be mad over what Lolcow said about the leaked photo of him. Those were some pretty nasty and uncalled for insults when he's really just a normal looking guy lol. Even if he was actually ugly, there's still no need to criticize his appearance. I'm here more to criticize peoples' actions.

Edited by kksd649

Posted

This video isn't really about the Venus/Margaret drama, but I didn't know where else to post it. It's a guy making a bunch of very unfunny jokes about Venus Angelic fans. Just want to warn anyone with headphones, the intro to this video is very LOUD and will blow your ears out. Also, this guy's monotone is super annoying. You have been warned. (After full viewing I can also say that this guy is a racist.) 

Posted

I shall say to anyone else, this video is biggest waste of time. It's basically "Why Venus Angelic fans are fucking [insert whatever stupid term and then give most stupid attempt at roasting/joking]". All in monotonous voice and sometimes repeating same "joke" in slightly different manner.

"Hey, why are Venus Angelic fans are so autistic? Because they were born Autistic." is one of the examples. I get that places like LOLcow use autism as a joke, but seriously, this is neither funny or even snarky. 

So guys, don't waste your time giving him views. I am happy to use my ad-block on this one, but seriously, we have another person who just wants to piggy back on the drama. (Hey, why are Venus Angelic fans so stupid? Because they think most horrible and hollow person is an amazing mother. Something along the lines of that....eh...truly proves how many people are just panting for some attention.)

Posted

He's at it again! Didn't watch cuz you know, vexxed.

Posted (edited)

That's the video he had up 2 or 3 weeks ago where he says that teen girls on online forums were hurting his feelings. I thought it was up here before, but nobody really cares. I always found it funny that when he shows the Venus summary page he does his best to avoid showing the last post where I point to that collection of online posts where Margarete harasses Venus over several months. It really looked like he was avoiding that post so he knows about the "Margarete problem" but is trying to avoid it so that he doesn't feel compelled to correct his first video. We all know both Venus and Margarete have been a mess for the last 8 years but the last 8 months have been all Margarete and he missed the best part of the story (only because Venus clickbait receives more views than Margarete clickbait). 

Since then the other forums found out that he was creating several accounts on reddit to push up his videos (that's probably how he was racking up the views) and then they found his persicope account that gave them info about his internship in Tokyo and they've been pretty diligent in digging up his interests. I honestly think that some of them would create accounts in his favorite games and social media communities only to get close to him for info. Lately he almost stepped on some toes by saying that Youtube gave him back the monetization of his Venus video because the copyright claims were false, when the reality is that now its at that phase where the legal system takes over (if people are willing to go that far, which might happen if you keep on annoying them and giving them more and more reasons to get a lawyer). I never understood why nobody reads Youtube's copyright page as even on Youtube's fair use page they have some videos that they expressly state that you can only seen them in the US. 

At the end of the day it looks like he moved on because there really isn't anything worth the trouble here for a drama type channel (that he was trying to create) and he finally got Keemstar to unblock him so he is happy to go another way. 

There was that other girl a few weeks back that also merited a response but it looked like she was too invested in the story. She was either overly dramatic or self associated some problem in her life with the Margarete/Venus drama. Hopefully she's gone now. Obviously she needed to be called to attention because she didn't post in the right place and if everyone starts making videos about these two and promoting them on the forum then we'll be flooded with hundreds of similar cases down the line. She was right in saying that people shouldn't bully Venus or Margarete but she was wrong in saying that they needed to get back together. At this stage those two need distance for a while so that they can learn to live without each other as the repeated physical confrontations (plus online harassment) would inevitably lead to tragedy. I think that girl needed somebody to send her all the stuff that Margarete said online (because she was clearly not aware of the real story) but I don't think that girl was ready to see all that and it would shatter her perception and faith. That's the only reason why I avoided commenting and its good that nobody indulged her around here.

Edited by InterestingLegalQuestions

Posted

Yeah he took it down and then reuploaded it that's why I posted it again. Venus asked him to take it down, he did, said he did, but then reuploaded it.

Posted (edited)

This whole thing goes much deeper.

Mods feel free to move this to whichever thread you think it should go.

Edited by Miss Bustcakes
Not sure what thread to put in.

Posted (edited)

This isn't about directly Venus but it sort of is about Venus. Do you remember the V-kid? Well he is claiming that he made $3,914.34 directly off of the Venus drama (plus some extra indirectly on a video where he got $17,805.33):

The worst part is that he took a completely biased perspective that had eventual negative repercussions on Venus. Let that sink in for a moment. I hope he also doesn't forget to pay taxes on that income.

Before anyone makes any extrapolations, CPMs aren't always $2/1000 views and I have it under good authority that Pewdiepie recently has been getting less than $1/1000 for many videos and I read somewhere that he is changing his video style a bit because Youtube now punishes videos that are not advertiser friendly (i.e. if you swear too much then you go into the low CPM ad groups and if you are too offensive then Youtube strips all ads off of your video). In other words Pewdiepie is trying to get better content out so that Youtube ramps up his CPM. Also CPMs depend on many other factors so you should generally think of this as closer to $1/1000 or less for most guys and in some cases some networks can bump it up to $2/1000 because they manage the ads system in the background. So don't make any assumptions on the CPM and simply take it that they typically range from $0.25/1000 to $2/1000 with some spikes outside of that band under certain circumstances.

Also, if you guys remember a while ago I said that Venus choice of "boob" for a video title was poor and what I really meant was that the scripts running on Youtube go through titles and tags and flag any video with bad or offensive language, words that are used in a sexual context and words connected to negative events (like disaster, death, shooting, suicide, etc.). These videos typically get the ad revenue completely stripped or they go into a low CPM group. Although youtubers sometimes still choose to take the hit on one or two videos simply because these words bring in more views and maybe the new people stay around and subscribe (so its purely used as clickbait).

Edited by InterestingLegalQuestions

Posted

Yeah he took it down and then reuploaded it that's why I posted it again. Venus asked him to take it down, he did, said he did, but then reuploaded it.

Venus did not "ask him to take it down." That was his story to try to look like a bigshot. Venus has never acknowledged the little creep in any way (except in his dreams.) He took it down after Fullscreen filed the copyright claim, because he'd no longer get revenue from it, Venus would. He then put it back up because view$! 

Posted

Venus did not "ask him to take it down." That was his story to try to look like a bigshot. Venus has never acknowledged the little creep in any way (except in his dreams.) He took it down after Fullscreen filed the copyright claim, because he'd no longer get revenue from it, Venus would. He then put it back up because view$! 

Meh. Technicality. Venus "allegedly" asked him to take it down then. Doesn't negate my point. *shrugs*

Posted

Lol, this vexxed guy is a salty mofo. Let's keep cyberbullying vexxed in this thread.

So you admit to cyberbulling? 

Posted

Onision loves Venus... ish.

Posted

What did he say about PULL? We're a bunch of weird bitches obsessing and hating on attractive people to cope with how ugly we are? hehe. That actually made me laugh out loud. xD

Interesting he actually likes Venus. I wonder if he would still like her if he watched more of her videos. I thought his comment about Venus needing to speak Japanese or English was kind of annoying because it shows he doesn't know that English is not her first language, which means he didn't put much time nor effort into doing his video. Still, always fun to see snowflakes analyze each other. I wonder if he knows he has his own thread?

Posted

I wish he saw that there was a thread about him though :D.

He didnt go very hard on Venus. That sleepover video is very cringy, and I can only imagine how people like Leafy would talk about it.