• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

3rd Party Videos Related to the Venus/Margo Drama

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems like people are milking the shit out of this one by throwing margo under the bus. I'm no white knight nor do I know if we can actually comment our opinions about this topic here, to leave it out of the other threads, but honestly people are so gullible. For all they know, Venus and mommy made an agreement so that both of them could get money out of the controversy. But that's far-fetched. My opinion is that both of them have talked s*** about each other so we can't just believe venus because she's a little girl because she really isn't she's a grown ass woman.

Posted

Seems like people are milking the shit out of this one by throwing margo under the bus. I'm no white knight nor do I know if we can actually comment our opinions about this topic here, to leave it out of the other threads, but honestly people are so gullible. For all they know, Venus and mommy made an agreement so that both of them could get money out of the controversy. But that's far-fetched. My opinion is that both of them have talked s*** about each other so we can't just believe venus because she's a little girl because she really isn't she's a grown ass woman.

People are milking indeed.

however, margo was the one who throw herself under the bus with her comments/posts.screenshots, 

and, i dont remember venus talking shit about her mother?

and yes, venus is 20 (20 right?) however she was living as a little girl almost 18 years (18 right?) when she got out of that, that kinda makes her less capable of having a "good" "mature" mind,

Posted (edited)

------------------------------------

Edit: Watched the video, it's about PULL & lowcow

venus 11.png

Edited by ItsCutiePie

Posted

venus 11.png

Hey Vexx

lpstk.thumb.gif.33ecac65b391d0e56ec5dbc6

Posted

Aw did widdle Vexx get his feefees hurted? Abloobloobloobloo.

Go put on your Huggies because guess what, you're a big kid now!

Posted

Someone better make a "Notice me Senpaiiii!!!" Pic for Vexx, we're gonna be famous soon :hoplz:

Posted

His whole thing about he caused 'infighting' on lolcow by 'trolling' was literally...6 posts of people going back and forth going "it works for me" "Nope showing private for me". 
Such war and devastation left by Vexxed. Let's remember our fallen farmers. 

Posted (edited)

Is he really claiming that the photo they took was taken around the time that they allegedly met? Because that is a Youtube space photo (or at  least a photo taken at a Youtube event). Based on her hair color she had that kind of hair a while back and then again recently. So there is only 1 of 2 scenarios here.

-She has been stalking Venus at the Youtube space actually a lot longer ago than anyone expected and she didn't post anything on social media so Venus would never know that she was there waiting for her (maybe to physically attack Venus again). In fact if they really did meet and really did talk face to face at the Youtube space, which he claims this photo proves, then Margaret has been stalking Venus there since mid July. But I do not understand how that photo proves that they talked about the video that day as its just a photo that can be taken any day of the year. 

-The alternative scenario is that the photo was taken recently, like at the supposed Youtube party, and he is lying about taking the photo when they met to talk about the video he cannot monetize now. In that case I do not see how he can rule out the possibility that they did it by email.

So what do you guys think? Could Margarete have been waiting for Venus at the Youtube space since mid July to stalk her?

"Someone better make a "Notice me Senpaiiii!!!" Pic for Vexx, we're gonna be famous soon"

Nah. Not yet. Let him first get the courage to make 10 or 20 video with his actual face on the video on a diverse set of topics. He says he is not afraid but he doesn't show his face on the videos while he narrates (a simple photo does not count) and prefers to add random videos (what got him in trouble in the first place because he was using other people's videos). Until he gets the courage to go full Keemstar and sit in front of the camera while making videos I don't think he deserves that level of attention.

Edited by InterestingLegalQuestions

Posted

Can someone make a summary? Don't wanna give him a view.

Posted (edited)

------------------------------------

Edit: Watched the video, it's about PULL & lowcow

venus 11.png

Honestly, I'll probably get down voted for this... but I actually enjoyed the video. People all have their opinions and I agree with him on some of this stuff. Like how PULL is VERY critical with looks. For example wiith b4by.jpg. The shoops are funny but downright calling her ugly or inhuman is too far. It is similar I think to when people say some celebrities are so ugly but they are actually quite pretty, just the personality or certain events that made them so ugly. I thought he had good points with stuff. Lately I've been thinking about how PULL has become like Tumblr.

Edited by Miss Bustcakes
detail

Posted

Right.. but the thread is already going completely off topic and talking exclusively about Vexxed with little to no mention of Venus. It shouldn't be here unless it's related to her in some way. The people who only want to read about Venus Angelic literally could give two shits about the vexxed stuff and will have to sort through this mess. 

(btw I'm not saying that I don't like the conversation; I am very entertained by all of the comments so far. I just think it's unrelated to Venus and shouldn't be in this thread. Just an opinion, of course. Not saying people shouldn't post about it.)

I haven't watched the videos and I thought it was about venus and Pull ^/^'

Posted

Can someone make a summary? Don't wanna give him a view.

It's basically him getting his panties in a bunch about the people who refused to kiss his ass for the video he made about Venus. 

Posted

Vexxed video was boring and really disappointing. I was hoping for more shade or at least a bit. BUt all he did was whining about being "cyber bullied by venus fangirls" YAWN NEXT

Posted

might be OT but since the fair use topic appears quit often I wanted to chime in.

Fair use is a grey zone and people can still claim the video. Double Chen News had a video flagged for using a 20 seconds clip and the claim came from an agency.... this happens a lot and Vexxed should know about it since he is a youtuber.

I just hope his 15 minutes  of fame on PULL is over :/

over to Venus