• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Natalia Natchan (previously "Yukapon")

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Is anyone following her recent videos? This thread looks dead so just asking 😅

Posted

I've been keeping up with her recently actually! She has a new album dropping in June, and has been spending time promoting other artists music on her channel. 

She just did a video about being a weaboo as a child, and in this video and a few previously she's mentioned her "sixteen year old cringe idol self" as well as in the making of her video for Pretty Girl Comet, her friend referred to her Yukapon days and she kept it in the video.

In a recent Instagram live she talked about how the idol days were part of the reason she has to be super careful with her visa because her ex reported her for illegal activity and she had to spend time with immigration promising she'd stay super straight in Japan. She wants to go back to Japan but it's complicated and she's looking at doing a meetup in Tokyo near the end of the year if she can get everything sorted. 

Posted (edited)

Dear lord

Screenshot_20190512_233246_com.instagram

Edited by Kumanosuke

Posted

Did you guys see what she said in her last video? "When my boyfriend was making me fear for my life, I started to think that he might not be such a good person."

rsz_natchan.png

Honestly I think her bf was a piece of shit (though I dont want to judge someone just because they're a rapper with tats), but pretty sure she must have done something as well. Earlier someone made a post which showed her looking for a sugar daddy. Was that at all during the time frame she was with her boyfriend? I get she wanted to go back to Japan and that would have been an option. Also in one of her songs, her lyrics go something like "baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you snap". Then she posts a distressed video and claims her boyfriend is dangerous (making her fear for her life), making her seem a victim. Could she have done something and be partly to blame and is now making (well back then when they broke up) herself look a victim? Finally she releases "pretty girl comet" which is just a vengeful break up song to probably piss her ex off. She doesn't seem that great of a person and I personally don't think she's changed from her Yukapon days. But act sweet enough on camera and people let everything slide (cough) Mikan (cough)

Posted (edited)

Really liked her last video on diet culture in Japan and her disordered eating, glad to hear that she's at a better place now body-image and health wise! 

Edited by sulla_luna

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nyl09hgEwY&t=302s

(Does this work? Not sure how to format posting a video.)

I also love the message she gives in this video. I hope it reaches any of her viewers who struggle with body image issues, excessive dieting or eating disorders. 

Posted

Dear lord

Screenshot_20190512_233246_com.instagram

I was searching about this, can’t you be deported by doing this in Japan? Apparently if you have weed in Japan and get arrested you can be banned for life. So I am curious at to what sanctions did she had after this, and maybe this is why she can’t go back? 

Posted

I don't think she was arrested for real? I saw it as a funny reply because she obviously can't vlog about weed in Japan lol.

Posted

Just gonna leave these here...

Screenshot_20190612_225734.jpg

Screenshot_20190612_225642_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted

Anyone know how it’s possible for her to be back in Japan? Even temporarily?

i just find it strange she “can’t go back for a long time cause some stuff went down” but less than a year later she’s taking a trip there.

Posted

Anyone know how it’s possible for her to be back in Japan? Even temporarily?

i just find it strange she “can’t go back for a long time cause some stuff went down” but less than a year later she’s taking a trip there.

AND she mentioned going back in september..

seriously how does she pay for everything :/ youtube must be paying big bucks. 

Posted

AND she mentioned going back in september..

seriously how does she pay for everything :/ youtube must be paying big bucks. 

She’s had a sugar daddy before (or near equivalent) so I can only assume she dabbles or at least isn’t afraid to dabble in whatever gets her to Japan.

Posted

In her recent video she said she is moving, where do you think it is? I think it is New York. And she went to japan for a week, I thought that after what she said in her video she will not be returning any time soon 

Posted

^ I'm surpised they know each other lol. Buuuut, I watched the new video, and maybe I'm just too socially awkward to get friendly banter, but I'm wondering, does anybody else feel like the air was kinda thick there? :alpacadone:

Of course, I could be wrong (the video's not that long anyway) but I'd still be interested what other people think.