Taylor R - memes

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Ms.lrk Oh my god, I never expected that screenshot I took to become so famous in the Tay threads xD 

But it fits so nicely.
She looks so serious in her toddler clothing.

- 8, 14 are her fav numbers because 14 is her birthday and 8 in HongKong means your going to get fortunes and wealth and she use to put "8" everywhere in hopes it'll bring her " fortunes & wealth "

She already said that some time ago on her twitter and I'm still thinking about a punny meme for this. :haiplz:

Oh, before I forget: the epitome of I 'have to tell you something'. Feel free to make this a thing.

71496703.jpg

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

^^^

😂😂😂😂😂

you got the essence

Posted

Nice screencap.

Posted (edited)

Sorry, there just wasn't any good material in today's vlog. Here's a filler (pun intended) for today.

71504719.jpg

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

sure.thumb.gif.0d810f34cdfa5db68b6f9fd4e

I sometimes wonder if Tay had a chin implant as her chin sometimes looks disproportionate  ( long ) to the rest of her. 

Posted (edited)

Such a good scene – and animated! You deserve an Academy Award.

I sometimes wonder if Tay had a chin implant as her chin sometimes looks disproportionate  ( long ) to the rest of her. 

I think this is because she had a very pronounced jaw and when shaving the 'square sides' off, the chin was left, but now is out of proportion.

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

@Ms.lrk @lisa   I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do :)  I made it with you guys in mind :alpacacrush:

hehehe.thumb.jpg.0200b2a3875c40dd9f30470

Incase you want to use that image : https://memegenerator.net/instance/71500668 

The deal is Venus has a round face like a BJD doll and Talyor did everything to has slander like face like barbie?

6390_thumb_P_1418960352093.jpg

411358b4e3e6bcbd44c0e495219a433d.jpg

Posted

The deal is Venus has a round face like a BJD doll and Talyor did everything to has slander like face like barbie?

6390_thumb_P_1418960352093.jpg

411358b4e3e6bcbd44c0e495219a433d.jpg

eeeh, Taylor looked more like Barbies face shape prior to surgery then she does now. Barbie is a western toy with western features... That ain't what Taytor Tots here wants with her V-live surgery and fillers and eyebags ...  

Posted

eeeh, Taylor looked more like Barbies face shape prior to surgery then she does now. Barbie is a western toy with western features... That ain't what Taytor Tots here wants with her V-live surgery and fillers and eyebags ...  

meant the jaw shape the surgery is meh already not like fresh after

Posted

71514291.jpg

Posted

Sorry I don't get this one? :o as in Venus looks ideal? 

maybe...? actually more than maybe. venus has that round face kawaii eyes look. which taylor is obviously holds in high regard since she uses (theory) eyelid tape and may or may have gotten procedures to reduce her jaw. 

Posted

maybe...? actually more than maybe. venus has that round face kawaii eyes look. which taylor is obviously holds in high regard since she uses (theory) eyelid tape and may or may have gotten procedures to reduce her jaw. 

Sorry I don't get this one? :o as in Venus looks ideal? 

Venus has that naturally round face and large eyes, and sitting beside Taylor it really shows just how wonky her bloated cheeks and small her eyes are. When Taylor had surgery she was in the gnome phase where those features were even more strongly ideal for her ( still is ). To some degree she is/was aiming for what Venus sorta looks like. P.S Taylor does use eyelid glue, she confirmed that in her Sharla makeover video by saying she uses it to make her eyes look bigger. 

Posted (edited)

No time, but two for todays vlog.

71515783.jpg

71515805.jpg

Edit: One more for @AppleCrumble

71520647.jpg

Edited by Ms.lrk