• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

163 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That's good there were people calling him out on his behavior, you could tell the cast was uncomfortable with what he said.But when he was talking about "group of trolls making fake accounts to bring them down", I feel like he was slightly trying to divert some of the blame on to that. Same with how Gina was getting called out on her annoying behavior on Mafia. Seems like an exaggeration for people disagreeing or criticizing with them.

EDIT: I did some digging.

A link to the main threads: https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/9wf4f1/broomgate_scandal_at_rjustkiddingnews_after_host/

https://www.removeddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/9w6n8f/youtuber_bart_kwan_admits_to_raping_a_guy/

The link above is the post that is apparently the catalyst of it all, over 11.7k upvotes. Lots of juicy stuff if you guys want to read up on it.

- Someone mentioned a 10 minute long compilation clip of Bart's Pedo "Jokes: https://youtu.be/_ESAyzO82yI

- The other parts of damage control they're doing is deleting comments and sending copyright strikes on videos

I found a PM on their subreddit. People on twitter caught wind so he ended up deleting his twitter.

ceu4tr3l7rx11.jpg?width=373&auto=webp&s=

Edited by Yumeko

Posted (edited)

Decided to read through the thread after hearing about the news on reddit and its funny how people were mentioning Bart acting this way since 2016. If you look at the first posts you can see a pattern of him disregarding male sexual assault :beardo: 

Edited by jujubear

Posted

The compilation of Bart’s pedo jokes is disturbing, no wonder some reddit users think he has issues

Posted

The compilation of Bart’s pedo jokes is disturbing, no wonder some reddit users think he has issues

Yeah, I search for some compilations and...wow! Dang Bart!

Posted

Fresh new jk vid and holy shit David So has gotten sooooo arrogant and suuuuch a try hard. I just had to make a comment about this. Saying "I love R Kelly" just makes him sound so pretentious

Posted

I'm disappointed that Amber is working with them 😒

Screenshot_20190123-094355_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190123-094400_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Amber has tons of free time, she will work with anyone. 

Posted

Yeah, I search for some compilations and...wow! Dang Bart!

I need to comment on the fact this compilation is almost 11 minutes long which is profoundly disturbing 

Posted

An ex of mine introduced me to JKN and yeah...that was about 4 or 5 years ago and I've been considering unsubbing. They make great background noise but as of late the only thing digestable is JKP and that's only because the JKP crew isn't the JKN crew lol. Everything said in this thread is true. Enough said

Posted (edited)

They've been on this platform for 10+ years and their content is still the same unfunny, try hard rubbish. I used to be fan but I unsubbed after how frustrating it was to watch them be ignorant for 20 minutes and acting condescending about it.

The way they view certain topics is so old fashioned it makes me cringe considering that they are old and still haven't gotten anywhere. They have no real success and the "movie" that was supposed to happen flopped so badly. They are youtubers, but they're never going to be youtubers as big as Jeffree Star and David Dobrik, so I am wondering why they still continue with this career as it is really getting them nowhere. The only thing keeping them going is their 12 year old fans and socially awkward college students that have no real grasp of reality.

Edited by moonman

Posted

david so left jknews

Posted

david so left jknews

looks like they left on good terms.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Studi0

Posted

reposting this because PULL wasn't allowing me to post without approval and they finally did SO I don't know if there was a notification. Sorry if there was.

-

the girls of jknews made their own podcast!

why do they all look so constipated on the thumbnail? At least tiff and nikki do. Nikki doesn't know how to pose and tiff looks like she's holding back a massive one.

Posted (edited)

So there is a lot of drama going on with a Kpop idol name Amber who was a guest on JK.  I think JKNews deleted the video from the channel but here's the part of what she said. Also if you stroll down on the Twitter post you see some people calling out JK on other shit they did and said in the past. :

https://twitter.com/ethiexo/status/1196268829896253440

This is the video they are reacting to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMu9Bna2PDk

Her Apology:

amber.thumb.png.cde859c17695286435bda1d8

Joe ranting and arguing with Amber's fans:

joe1.jpg

joe2.jpg

joe3.jpg

joe4.png

joe5.png

Edited by LuckyChamrs