• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

157 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

soooo josh left jk on bad terms and gina badmouthed him on twitter. apparently it started off with tiff throwing a hissy fit at him for killing her off in a game of mafia and steve mentioned that he had special treatment during jkp shoots. other side of the argument says that hes being bullied and it shows based on how they treat him on and off camera

on an unrelated note: steve bullied some magician at a party and kept clowning on him until geo and tiff chewed his ass out in a vid

jk has a supposedly track record for treating their employees like shit and all of the main cast are so unlikeable so good for him for leaving a hostile work enviroment. 

Do you have the video of Geo and Tiff chewing Steve out?

I'm so glad Josh left. I always felt bad for him.

Edited by LuckyChamrs

Posted (edited)

I'm so glad Josh. I always felt bad for him.

https://youtu.be/xwIEIDnqvLc

5 mins in 

I'm so glad Josh. I always felt bad for him.

https://youtu.be/xwIEIDnqvLc

5 mins in 

idk why it merged but i meant gina not geo LOL my bad

Edited by spicypoop
big dumb

Posted (edited)

imagine being gina, a 30 year old and criticizing someone for subtweeting by subtweeting

if we're going to talk about being "plucked from obscurity," what did gina even do before she got with jk? now it seems she's so far up into joe and bart's assholes that she feels the need to comment on something that didn't even involve her

Edited by yams

Posted

imagine being gina, a 30 year old and criticizing someone for subtweeting by subtweeting

if we're going to talk about being "plucked from obscurity," what did gina even do before she got with jk? now it seems she's so far up into joe and bart's assholes that she feels the need to comment on something that didn't even involve her

if I remember correctly, she was an import model and gogo dancer before getting more involved in JK (i remember the gogo dancing because at one point I used to watch her youtube and this one web reality show she was in and she would always rant about how gogo dancers are NOT strippers lol)

Posted

It disappointing to see his responses to people commenting on these situations. I understand that you are upset and you are entitled to your own opinion, but man, Joe sounds so unprofessional.

I get it, this is your friend, but he could have handled it so much better than calling people re***ds. You are a grown ass man, act your age man. 

And enough on the 'jknews fans' and saying 'they know what's up'. If her fans are upset, let it be. They have a right to be upset. If jkfans are upset, they have a right to be upset. Just because you're angry, doesn't mean you have to be a jerk to everyone. 

I know this drama is old, but Joe made it soooo much worse for Amber. I guess he was expecting a pat on the back from her and all of the jkfans but he instead made himself look really, really stupid. And immediately coming at someone's twitter handle and profile picture just shows that you're trying way too hard to come up with an insult. Just bc they have a kpop username and pfp doesn't mean they're not black lmfao. Ever heard of a fan account ? lol

Wow, I haven’t watched JKnews since I was in middle school. I was one of the very few OG stans and seeing how they’ve become sort of isn’t shocking. 
there was one JKParty I had seen where they just kept ridiculing Josh for messing up. There was even another video where Joe had mention that they were aware of people’s comment about Josh and their friendships. Though I can’t remember word for word, he had mention that there was no bullying and people like to stir up things, that they don’t know what’s going behind the scene and Josh himself knows he’s not getting “bullied”. Of course he’d say that. Josh can’t speak up himself about the bullying when Joe and Bart are the bosses around there  

I’m glad to hear that Josh left. I’m not caught up with JK things but if Julia hasn’t left yet, I hope she does soon. 

Saaaaame. I hope Josh and whoever else leaves that place. The whole JK thing is becoming a flop, they can barely pull over 100k views despite having almost 2M subs.

Posted

if I remember correctly, she was an import model and gogo dancer before getting more involved in JK (i remember the gogo dancing because at one point I used to watch her youtube and this one web reality show she was in and she would always rant about how gogo dancers are NOT strippers lol)

yes!! it was called roll models lmao 

Posted

just wondering, have they talked about the film parasite in any way?