• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Cryaotic and the Late Night Crew

167 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I noticed that there wasn't anything about Cryaotic here so I figured I'd make a new topic.

Cry.thumb.png.7e3e1ed7adbebe0cd61eee94dd

Links:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoticMonki

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/cryaotic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryWasTaken?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Tumblr: http://cryaotic.tumblr.com/

Youtube wiki: http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/ChaoticMonki

Cryaotic is a 27 year old gaming youtuber who became famous because of his mysterious persona, as well as his many coops with Pewdiepie. He also runs a weekly stream on twitch called "Late Night with Cry and Russ" which he runs with Ru$$ Money and some other small gaming Youtubers.  

Fangirls are mainly obsessed with his "sexy voice" and the fact that he reveals very little information about himself. Other youtubers have done the secret identity thing before but Cryaotic has done an exceptionally good job at it. He has been doing Youtube for 10 years now and still very little information is known about him. However, he did slip up a couple of years ago and his real name got leaked (if you want to know it I can tell you but it's not hard to find). Also, some creepy fangirl found out his old address and posted it publically, which was alarming. There is information out there, but he pays people to make it really hard to find.

There was never a whole lot of drama revolving around Cry until he started dating his newest girlfriend, Cheyenne Avila. It all started with heartbroken fangirls being upset that their sempai had a girlfriend and then things went to shit pretty fast. First, there is the drama about their age gap. As I mentioned before, Cry is 27, but Cheyenne is 21. Yes, that's only a 5 year gap and they are consenting adults now, but they met when Cheyenne was 16. And they dated for a bit, while she was 16 and then started dating again publicly when she turned 18. Which is, very questionable. Below is a screenshot of Chey defending their relationship in her usual non-diplomatic way:

Screenshot_(16).thumb.png.7b87ea3a5f237a

Yeah but he was still a grown man doing stuff with a high school girl. Still creepy.

Anyways, besides the whole age drama, there is the fact that Cheyenne has cause a lot of issues with the Late Night Crew (the people who run the Late Night live stream). The LNC was originally Cry, Russ, Russ' girlfriend Red, a dude named Scott Jund, and another dude called Snake. It was a pretty light-hearted fun thing until Cheyenne came along with all of her negativity and bitchy behavior. Evidently, she did not get along with the other crew members and played a part in Red breaking up with Russ and essentially removing herself from the internet (I am kind of glad she moved on though because gaming was not really her thing and she seems happier now), but it came as quite a shock to a lot of fans. 

Anyways, after Red left, a lot of fans left as well and the atmosphere of the stream changed quite a bit. Then, it got even more negative when Cheyenne bullied Ziegsden, a British youtuber who was also frequented the Late Night Streams. She was pretty horrible to Ziegs, to the point that she contemplated suicide, which was a big wake up call for a lot of people. 

Post from Ziegs about what happened:

Screenshot_(17).thumb.png.37ef1875afa631

Post continued:

Screenshot_(18).thumb.png.a23aa85fd75422

Link: http://ziegsden.tumblr.com/post/127637296549/in-regards-to-this-video-and-its-comments-this

This is what Snake had to say about what happened:

Screenshot_(20).thumb.png.c6aa491d43b152

This is what Cry added when he reblogged Snake's post:

Screenshot_(21).thumb.png.ab8f3edef721ba

And this is what Cheyenne had to say:

Screenshot_(22).thumb.png.3361bfad7138c9

Basically she pulls the mental illness card and does the "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings so you shouldn't be hurt!!!" thing.

Anyways, the incident with Ziegs caused more waves in the fandom and now the atmosphere seems really negative. Fans have commented about how abusive Cheyenne seems and are concerned for Cry. She does things like blurts out how much he makes per month, calls him names, and belittles him constantly during streams. Even people on Lolcow seem concerned that he is being emotionally abused by her, which tells you she is a pretty nasty person (https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/142402.html). She has started her own twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/weskersglasses and likes to use her relationship with Cry to get attention. 

Screenshot_(15).thumb.png.da1f10deef6cd6

Nice donate button you have there.

Anyways, there is a lot of stuff I could bring up. If anyone wants any more links or info or disagree with something and think it should be changed, please let me know. 

So, thoughts? Any Cry fans or former fans like me?

Edited by Nyanko Sensei
Forgot to add a pic

Posted

Huge fan of Cry, I watch all of his videos and try to catch his streams if I'm not working the next day.

However, not a fan of Chey. After reading the lolcow thread she really turned me off. I think she's very nasty and it bothers me she treats Cry and says its joking. 

Posted

I think the topic should be change to Chey & the late night crew, because majority of the shit is about her lol

I'm more of a casual fan of Cry since i dont watch the stream. He's just really chill so it's peaceful to listen to his commentary. 

I dont know much about Chey but isnt her and Cry have only date each other online ? If its online, it's hard to say, idk it's not that problematic to me. I also read that Chey know quite a lot about Cry ? So it will be hard for Cry if he ever want to break up with her.

Posted (edited)

I think the topic should be change to Chey & the late night crew, because majority of the shit is about her lol

I'm more of a casual fan of Cry since i dont watch the stream. He's just really chill so it's peaceful to listen to his commentary. 

I dont know much about Chey but isnt her and Cry have only date each other online ? If its online, it's hard to say, idk it's not that problematic to me. I also read that Chey know quite a lot about Cry ? So it will be hard for Cry if he ever want to break up with her.

Haha yeah, I was just going to make this topic about him but there isn't a lot to discuss if you don't include Chey and the other LNC members. 

About their relationship: they have met in person a lot since they started dating. I think he moved to be closer to her and she is living with him now? From what Chey said, it sounded like they met in person and were...doing things...while she was in high school. Otherwise she would have just said that it was an innocent internet relationship rather than defending it with the age of consent. And yeah, on Lolcow a lot of people figure Cry is afraid to break up with her because she would be crazy enough to doxx him. 

He has a great voice. I think narrating and voice acting would suit him very well. 

Edited by Nyanko Sensei

Posted (edited)

Cry hasn't done anything worth a thread imo. 

CHEYENNE however... (she's the reason I stopped watching LNC). 

Edited by Tsumdere
typo

Posted

I actually wasn't aware of all the drama with his girlfriend as I'm more of a casual viewer. Cry is actually pretty much the only gaming channel I watch on youtube, I initially started watching his videos because my computer isn't good enough to play the game dreamfall chapters and he was pretty much the only youtuber to have playthrough of the game. I like that in his videos he doesn't seem to shout and scream as much as other gaming channels which I personally prefer.

Posted

Cry is a quiet guy. Seems like the type to let an abusive girlfriend control him, he probably just wants to make her happy, but if she is borderline then he will find its pretty impossible. Borderline's manipulate without even realizing it most of the time, they justify their bad actions and blame the people around them. They can only help themselves, with the help of counselling and medication.

Dunno if Chey actually is abusive, I myself joke around with my boyfriend a lot, but I always realize when im overstepping a line. But its usually just inside jokes, messing around, being kids with each other.

Cry is an adult and we should trust he knows what he's doing, and his content is pretty good, I doubt there will ever be much drama surrounding him.

Posted

I used to love watching Cry & LNC but imo Cheyenne just brought along a bad atmosphere and she seems to be pretty aggressive towards any girls that guest on the streams. 

Posted (edited)

I've been a fan of Cry ever since I stumbled upon his playthrough of Ib. Just like others have said, I love his voice and maturity in both his videos and outside (on his tumblr posts, tweets, etc). He just seems like a really nice guy and I'm glad that he's able to have YT as his "job." (However, this might change with these new "policies" that popped out of nowhere.)

When he announced that they were dating, I was a bit disappointed, being the huge fangirl that I was. Of course, later on, I accepted it and was pretty neutral towards Cheyenne. In fact, the little couple-y things they did on twitter made me "awww." However, I was slightly bothered that she was so crazy over defending Mary (CinnamonToastKen's gf) over something on tumblr.

Now I'm kinda upset hearing about how abusive she seems, and I kinda wish for them to break up?  I feel like perhaps Cry is too nice or maybe even has anxiety issues that may prevent him from breaking off the relationship. But then again, he sometimes gets easily pissed off from what I see. Who knows what'll happen? I just wish them the best tbh.

I sooo regret not watching their streams now. 

(Edit: I just read Cheyenne's "apology" post. ((I know. I'm lazy.)) And yikes, all I see is "I, I, I." Like if she really has BPD, I know that's a huge struggle...but...honey all you wanted to say was "I'm sorry but really I'm not. It was just my disorder , so it's not my fault?" And Cry's response also made me cringe. Do people...not know...how to comfort victims besides making jokes and directing the attention to themselves??) 

Edited by kotori

Posted

I got introduced to Cry's channel via friend during freshman/sophomore year of high school. I loved his story time videos and I've saved a lot of his playlists (okami, ib, and some others that aren't coming to mind).

I also used to be an avid watcher, and I watched all of the LNC streams from beginning to end (if I remember correctly, their streams started at 11 their time, but for me it'd start around 7 p.m) when I heard that Cry got a girlfriend, I got a bad gut feeling about it, but ignored it since I was happy for him; until the drama that started up with Chey and others. 

I tried to like her but I couldn't and what made me hate her was when she hurt Ziegs and drove her and red off (those two are my absolute favs) from the stream. I have BPD as well and it does not give you an excuse to hurt and bully people, and she should have never used her disorder as an excuse for what she did. Even though it is hard to control and at times unbearable for the person, there's plenty of websites online to help you manage your BPD when you can't afford help or medication.

I stopped watching the live streams during my junior year, and unsubbed from him in my senior year, so I'm out of the loop on things, but I agree with @Nyanko Sensei and @kotori that she seems emotionally and mentally abusive to everyone, even to Cry. I hope that things turn out for the better for him and the former crew, I really hate how she's tearing them apart :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Dangflabbit, I wanted to make this thread too xp

but anyways,I first watched Cry when he was just starting out but as I was in school during that time,I didn't really religiously watch him. Hell,I didn't even know he was dating till three months after. When I first found out,I was really happy for him cause he just seemed like a big ol sweetheart and hopefully he found his sweetheart,however as you can see Chey is just a bitch. Sorry for my vulgar language but come on,she started so many dramas, aside from the ones on the OP. Not to mention, the way she acts is down right ridiculous. In many streams,she leaves if it doesn't go her way. When couples joke around,it's cute and sure at times it can also kind of be too much but sometimes Chey takes it too far and it creates a really awkward tension during the streams. She practically goes after any girls that become his friends,though it could be she's just really lacking self esteem as she didn't really go after Minx (probably because of her sexual orientation)so no competition(?). She also just continuously has to state that Cry is her boyfriend,over and over again. Like we understand so chill,woman. :alpacaworry: 

Finally,although this is probably just a personal thing. Cry literally pays for everything for her. I get that he's her boyfriend and he just wants to make her happy but he already has a lot on his plate since if I remember correctly,he also is the breadwinner for his family as well. Chey has her own streams and if the pay isn't enough,she can go get a job somewhere like other people. I would be less harsher if she was like Cry,in terms of being a faceless gamer but we know how she looks like so she doesn't really have much to worry about. Whereas Cry is extremely secretive to the point where he only goes out when there's barely any people,which is tough. Yeah I think that's it-

I'll add screenshots when I get on my computer,sorry!!

Posted

Cry hasn't done anything worth a thread imo. 

CHEYENNE however... (she's the reason I stopped watching LNC). 

threads dont have to be negative.

but ive loved cry since like eighth grade (from his co-ops with pewdiepie because I used to love pewdiepie when he first started out but we don't talk about middle school me). and I think this maybe should be changed to a Chey thread since the majority is about her, although I would love a cry thread since I do like him.

Posted (edited)

I've been a fan of Cry for years now, LNC was still kinda small when I first started watching. Anyone can correct me on this, but I'm pretty sure Chey was part of LNC waaay back in the day. I don't remember her being toxic back then, I feel like I wouldn't have watched it if she was. When she returned, I thought it was suspicious how there was so much drama popping up out of nowhere. Red leaving, Ziegs following behind. And it's very well known that Chey and Jund butt heads a lot. However, I think Chey is actively trying to better herself. I mean, there hasn't been a lot of drama as of late, and LNC started D&D again, adding Mash, Sage, and Angel in the mix. From what I've seen, Chey hasn't been too catty around the girls. Even Jund said on Tumblr recently that he and Chey have been "a lot less in the red lately" (http://scottjund.tumblr.com/post/149364962882/who-in-the-lnc-are-you-closest-to-bc-i-just-saw).  Long story short, Cheyenne has issues, deep ones that a lot of us may not understand. BPD can be very hard to cope with, and adding Depression on top is a kind of cocktail you don't want in your glass. Although I think the times her and Cry have fought on stream are extremely awkward, the two are consenting adults whose relationship is theirs and theirs alone. To say that she's abusive is a little unfair, considering that probably none of us know Cry, Chey, or anyone else in LNC personally.

Anyway, it'd be great if we could talk about the other LNC members as well!

Edited by Sadarra

Posted

I've been a fan of Cry for years now, LNC was still kinda small when I first started watching. Anyone can correct me on this, but I'm pretty sure Chey was part of LNC waaay back in the day. I don't remember her being toxic back then, I feel like I wouldn't have watched it if she was. When she returned, I thought it was suspicious how there was so much drama popping up out of nowhere. Red leaving, Ziegs following behind. And it's very well known that Chey and Jund butt heads a lot. However, I think Chey is actively trying to better herself. I mean, there hasn't been a lot of drama as of late, and LNC started D&D again, adding Mash, Sage, and Angel in the mix. From what I've seen, Chey hasn't been too catty around the girls. Even Jund said on Tumblr recently that he and Chey have been "a lot less in the red lately" (http://scottjund.tumblr.com/post/149364962882/who-in-the-lnc-are-you-closest-to-bc-i-just-saw).  Long story short, Cheyenne has issues, deep ones that a lot of us may not understand. BPD can be very hard to cope with, and adding Depression on top is a kind of cocktail you don't want in your glass. Although I think the times her and Cry have fought on stream are extremely awkward, the two are consenting adults whose relationship is theirs and theirs alone. To say that she's abusive is a little unfair, considering that probably none of us know Cry, Chey, or anyone else in LNC personally.

Anyway, it'd be great if we could talk about the other LNC members as well!

There's no way I can like Chey after what she did to Zieg, it was disgusting. Her 'apology' was half-assed and was more like "FEEL SORRY FOR ME AND ME ONLY, I'M THE VICTIM HERE WITH MY MENTAL ILLNESS". She constantly said harmful things to Zieg and claimed it was a joke despite Zieg asking her to stop multiple times. A mental illness isn't an excuse for being a complete and utter dick.

Chey disgusts me to no end no matter even if she tries to better herself. Wasn't Zieg a bit suicidal as well due to her?

Posted

I really like Cry's videos, he's basically the only gamer I still watch. But Chey............. that apology irks me so much. And while yeah she is not that bad during streams anymore, it's still awkward. Idk. The rest of the LNC is alright, I don't have issues with anyone else but Chey.

I don't know if she's abusive or not, but their relationship seems weird to me; just a feeling.