• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Been lurking for close to a year... About the time all the drama with Venus Angelic happened. Finally made an account so I can hopefully contribute.

I'm terrible with introductions. :alpacadone:

Posted

Welcome to PULL <3
i'm also a new member :lamasad:

Posted

Welcome!! :)<3

I've been around for so long, but I forgot my old username after a really long hiatus :D

Posted

welcome to the PULL party. Enjoy your stay, and have fun.

Posted

Thanks so much you guys! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Just wanted to stop by and say welcome! I'm pretty new here too, hope you have a fun time here. The community here is really funny and awesome to talk to!

Posted

Wow, I am surprised to see so many people join in the conversation, especially so many new members. It's so encouraging~ See? I tell all of the newbies we are a sweet community here and you are living proof. ; u ; Or dead ghosty proof. I respect poltergeists in the forums.

The staff is here to help answer questions. I am excited that so many of you are incredibly active in your posts. Please keep it up! We adore seeing members come out of lurking and joining in the conversation. There are lots of topics throughout the site, even plenty not related to snowflakes. Have fun ~