• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

191 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

claims to be "woke",,,says tv sex makes her uncomfortable

aight kid

16558407_1230136113760479_1559399619_n.t

hah!

maybe because she is only 15 (now 16?), plus immature for her age, and when she watches TV it is always w/ her parents there w/ her?
I remember when I was young, watching sex scenes in TV/movies made me a little uncomfortable when my parents were watching w/ me.

who knows.

Edited by pelican't

Posted

claims to be "woke",,,says tv sex makes her uncomfortable

aight kid

16558407_1230136113760479_1559399619_n.t

I mean it's kind of obvious that they would kinda of throw some sex scene or something in there. A tv show about two main characters and the world is ending it's like what do you expect? Yeah it's awkward to watch but you can just fast forward instead of making a rant about it? Seems to me like she's running out of deep anesthetic things to say. 

Posted

Eh I dont see the problem there. You can be woke and be uncomfortable with the general oversexualization on tv.

I havent seen the show so I cant comment on it. It sounds interesting so I will check it out lol

Posted

apparently she's a self proclaimed makeup artist???

IMG_0341.thumb.JPG.ed34ad1aa1350c2f9655bidk too much about makeup so her skills are questionable to me... thoughts?

Posted

IMG_0341.thumb.JPG.ed34ad1aa1350c2f9655bidk too much about makeup so her skills are questionable to me... thoughts?

I swear every girl and her mother wants to be a "self-taught MUA" these days🙄...

Posted

I swear every girl and her mother wants to be a "self-taught MUA" these days🙄...

and then all of their makeup looks, look the same too 😩

Posted

Tbh, I actually really like her makeup though 

In my opinion, her makeup suits her face  well so she pulls it off really nicely.

Posted

IMG_6094.thumb.PNG.369a39b9e1ea3bae27953"everything works out it you die" what kind of motive-

Posted

but why does SHE TALK LIKE THIS???????

Posted

God, she's so annoying. Thank goodness I never see her on my feed or anything; she makes me want to gauge my eyes out. Why is she even a thing?

Posted

I follow someone who's a devout follower of hers out of obligation and I swear she emulates the way Jessica talks and writes captions so well...It's just so cringe and fake deep. It's like she's trying to spew some knowledge but also trying to cover her ass by saying that she's privileged. Idk I wish she would just be more on the down low about ~deep~ captions 

Posted

I can never take her seriously tbh, she always be posting basic ass american insta baddie babe selfies along with fake deep captions. It just doesnt make sense to me. It's like showing a fucking cow for a tooth paste commercial???