178 posts in this topic

Posted

not sure if it has been mentioned but I do remember that Jessica has/had a boyfriend. Pretty sure they broke up but if they did I would say they dated for less than a month. 

Since she lives in a place where its mainly populated by college students, he was likely a college student.

Posted

Opinions on her tattoo? 

Posted

imo i really dont like it, i wouldnt want to have a letter (quite badly drawn too) on my forearm for presumably the rest of my life

also, isnt she only around 16 or 17 years old? the tattoo seemed like an impulsive decision and dont you have to have parental permission if you're under the age of 18?

Screenshot_20180528-080649.png

Screenshot_20180528-080655.png

Posted

she probably could had gotten it done if she knows some people and they dont care that shes not 18/doesnt have a parents permission. but.. right of passage? for what?

Posted

it would've been cuter if it was smaller and had some more minor details but it's such an awkward size

Posted

That area doesn’t look very sterile. Hopefully it won’t get infected but it was probably done by a friend with a tattoo gun or it’s a stick and poke.

Posted

"my mother is unhappy w me LMFAO" gosh she's so immature

Posted

She had a friend of hers do it with stick and poke style and she says it has meaning to her but when her mom asked her what's the meaning behind it she keeps struggling to find the words lmao. I think the tattoo is really stupid and too big for that area.

Posted

She had a friend of hers do it with stick and poke style and she says it has meaning to her but when her mom asked her what's the meaning behind it she keeps struggling to find the words lmao. I think the tattoo is really stupid and too big for that area.

she should at least have the money and some connections to get it professionally done. how she thinks getting it done this way is beyond me lol

Posted

The only good thing about that tattoo is that it's simplicity will allow her to get rid of it more easily once she realizes it's really not that great :alpacaworry:

Posted

God that tattoo is tacky and poorly done. Why is it on such a weird part of her arm? 

Posted

Jessica literally does everything wrong but acts like she's the one who's mistreated and misunderstood... like at her age (around 17) she should expect her mom to get mad if she gets a permanent tatt on the most visible place of her body (her wrist) for the rest of her life... I also noticed she has a new boyfriend, which I believe is the singer "good intent" who is most likely in college like most of her friends.