• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

191 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m homeschooled and I can guarantee you that how much a student learns really depends on the student. I do agree that homeschooling needs to be regulated more; however, it really depends if the student is fit for a regular school or homeschool. It’s clear that Jessica isn’t fit for homeschool since she clearly lacks responsibility and basic knowledge. I suggest homeschooling for those with self-discipline and those who are capable of teaching themselves without constant assistance. dw y’all not all homeschool students are like her 💀

Posted

wasnt she in a brick and mortar school then switched over to homeschool again? i wonder why she did that (probably so she could spend more time on ig than her studies lol)

i also do homeschooling (online classes) and it’s very easy to slack off and not learn anything if you’re not disciplined. jessica seems like she’s easily distracted and lazy so i don’t doubt she doesnt learn anything

Posted

If Jessica's mom really cared about her, she'd put her back in real school or actually teach her. But nope now she's out of state doing whatever she wants because school is too mainstream for her I guess.

Posted

:alpacaconfused:

33BB2A63-AAB6-4EF9-909E-91D4EDA3F978.jpeg

"Woke."

Posted (edited)

shut up jessica

how you gonna get mad at everyone joking along with you/ pointing out your hypocrisy, when your entire post itself is a mess? 

annoying.png

what is a Nova?? Is it a spoiled person or the antonym of a fob? 

Northern Virginia lol! they like to refer to themselves as such. At one point NOVA wanted to break off from the rest of Virginia, because apparently the rest of us are just "bringing them down" lmao. 

UPDATE: she changed the caption. Now everyone in the comments look like "bullies" for joking with her/calling her a hypocrite for her original caption. IDK why she doesnt just apologize loool?

ddsd.png

Edited by Offline

Posted

She honestly comes off as really lazy but uses excuses such as her book and music to make it seem like she doing productive shit when in reality she's not going to school/avoiding homeschooling and doing dum shit on Instagram for "clout", does she realize that a few years from now "in the real world" when she's actually trying to get a job and go to college no ones going to care about the followers you have on Instagram. Also as someone who has depression themselves it's extremely unfair to blame all your problems on your mental state and just not do anything about it like if you got enough money for makeup you should invest some money on getting some mental support. 

Posted (edited)

I saw her Twitter post about her book (the B&A one) many times, but god I didn't realize she was this terrible (and unintelligible.) Honestly, it's deceiving since she's still always crying about bemoaning her minor problems and the fact a few people on the internet criticize her. 

She gives people who are mental health advocates such a bad name...But, I feel like the majority of people who're under that label just use it to excuse either their behavior or constant complaints so they feel people can't criticize them for being boring, whiny, or unkind. 

Edited by fawnly

Posted

If she ever applies for a job all her resume would say is "has 279k followers and wrote a book" which is sad. She lacks any type of actual skills unless you count crying and screaming a skill

Posted

If she ever applies for a job all her resume would say is "has 279k followers and wrote a book" which is sad. She lacks any type of actual skills unless you count crying and screaming a skill

she probably thinks that she won't need a job in the future, and her parents will support her forever

or, she probably thinks that her social media fame will translate into real life fame and her followers will be around forever and keep buying her books, making her the next rupi kaur or something:alpacadone:

Posted

how often does she dye her hair? at one point she’ll ruin it with a patchy hair color done on her own and the next she gets it professionally fixed 

Posted

does she work or do her parents give her money? Her spending habits have started to make my heart wrench and it ain’t even my money 💀

girl was peeling a grapefruit on her ig story and was complaining how it was hard and said she should buy a machine to peel the grapefruit. The machine was $150 snndjskksjsjs at first I thought it was a joke, but knowing her, she would actually buy it. 

I am really starting to doubt the claim that she’s homeschooled as well. I’m wondering if she will ever be able to graduate high school at this point. 

Posted

she’s supposedly moving to california by herself? i dont understand her situation at all..

she’s clearly very dependent on her mom and cant take care of herself so why is she going to the other side of the country? is she going to college there? is she going to work? or is she just going to depend on her followers to buy more of her shitty poetry lmao

Posted

she’s supposedly moving to california by herself? i dont understand her situation at all..

she’s clearly very dependent on her mom and cant take care of herself so why is she going to the other side of the country? is she going to college there? is she going to work? or is she just going to depend on her followers to buy more of her shitty poetry lmao

Can these youtubers and instagrammers stop moving to Cali? It's so annoying how they're dropping literally everything to move to California, and for what? All Jessica could even do is take pictures with palm trees in the background or something. People in general need to stop moving to California, it's overpopulated and overpriced.

Posted

I don't know what Jessica is going to do when her mom passes 

Posted

I feel like she expects her mother to constantly give her money to fund her hobbies and "insta lifestyle" so she live the rest of her life as some trust fund child. but if her mom actually cared about her she would make her move back from cali and into her house, put her in a real school so she can actually develop a life outside of Instagram and have a future