• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

187 posts in this topic

Posted

Literally makes no sense. With money you can at least get a damn psych. 

Posted

:alpacaconfused:

33BB2A63-AAB6-4EF9-909E-91D4EDA3F978.jpeg

I feel like I just had an aneurysm

Posted

http://forcreativegirls.com/contents/from-going-through-depression-to-publishing-a-poetry-book/

Lmao she tried to promote herself by trying to sell her depression again but no one bothered to proof read this terrible article (?) intro (?) bio (?) or w/e the hell this is. Obviously self written. Uncreative and daft as usual & tbh reads like a 12 year old's writing.. Jessica we know you're just sixteen so please drop the intellectual deep act, we can all see through it

But tbh this thing or w/e you call it, perfectly potrays how daft and uneducated she sounds

Copy paste below bcs its messed up when viewing through mobile so it looks bad if i sc

Jessica Universe: From Going Through Depression To Publishing A Poetry Book

September 15, 2017 , In:CREATIVE WOMEN , With: 0 COMMENTS

If you are going through a really tough time, Jessica’s story will lift your spirit and give you an inspiration boost.
Yesterday, we stumbled on her tweet and thought it really inspiring to share you.

336-x-280.png

Jessica, known as Jessica Universe on Instagram ventured into the world of writing. Now, she has a poetry book coming out called Fake Deep! Make sure to go check it out!

Related: 8 Poets & Spoken Word Artists We Admire

Jessica is Sixteen. She lives in Richmond, Virginia and loves mangos especially with Tajin. She enjoys cooking and baking. My favorite color is periwinkle and her favorite clothing item to wear is probably an oversized hoodie.
She says if she could have one magic power or ability she would want to teleport and also always have the exact change for things she wants to buy every time she dips her hand into her pocket.

okay but peep the my in the article. And peep how it sounds like something a 7th grader would write. Hell, I wrote better than this in 7th grade...

Posted

Thanks for contributing to this thread, everyone.

After reading all of the recent new up dates on Jessica, I have basically confirmed my conclusion, she is just your average rich NOVA girl with lots of money, and nothing to do.

That tide pod post. 

The desperation for more followers is strong with this one.

what is a Nova?? Is it a spoiled person or the antonym of a fob? 

Posted

:alpacaconfused:

33BB2A63-AAB6-4EF9-909E-91D4EDA3F978.jpeg

"rich privileged teenager"
"first world problems" 
...I'm just going to leave this here because this is actually ridiculous😂😫 

Posted

Screenshot_2018-01-21-16-12-12.thumb.png 

She has so many makeup?? I'm kinda jealous lol

Posted

Screenshot_2018-01-21-16-12-12.thumb.png 

She has so many makeup?? I'm kinda jealous lol

this again shows her privilege and how she isn’t thankful for what she got 

Posted

Maybe if she can just stop complaining about having a miserable and rich life and do something like donating hard-earned money to the poor needy. At least they’ll be happy with the money 

Posted

I wish she wasn't homeschooled so she would realize how stupid she sounds. No offense to people who are homeschooled. I mean I don't even think she's getting an education at all. She's always posting on social media or going out.

Posted

why jessica needs to go to a REAL school

F562A8F1-516D-4071-BBE2-A99C423BA763.png

Posted

sis out here writing a book but doesn't know where the carribean is im-

Posted

'teehee look how quirky I am, aren't I so relatable?'

(also lmfao at the way she types)

Posted

This is why the government really needs to somehow find a way to regulate homeschooling and make sure kids are actually LEARNING something & not just sitting at home all day doing nothing. I mean...this is so fucking pathetic. 

Posted

This is why the government really needs to somehow find a way to regulate homeschooling and make sure kids are actually LEARNING something & not just sitting at home all day doing nothing. I mean...this is so fucking pathetic. 

She is either in a homeschooling district that only requires you to login once every 1 week or 2 so she could log on for 2 minutes and then not do anything. Or she is in private homeschooling and if its private they sometimes dont care as long as you pay and that your name is on the list. No matter which one it is it is sad how she cant do basic geography

Posted

The FBI agent monitoring her phone and computer is probably hating every moment of their day seeing stupid shit like this