• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

187 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://www.instagram.com/jessicauniverse/

Jessica is a popular Instagram user, who frequently posts selfies with long ass captions, and she is with the "woke" crowd on instagram. She is what I believe to be, what happens when you leave your kid on tumblr for far too long, without any actual social interaction with the outside world or guidance. 

She comes off as fake deep and seem to be the type to band wagon whatever that is deemed to be "the correct way" of thinking. (Even when she herself isn't even educated on said topic.) 

Here are some screenshots of what you will find on her Instagram: 

Screenshot_2016-08-30-15-16-08-1.png

Screenshot_2016-08-30-15-03-55-1.png

^ doesn't respect different opinion, but cry when others says hers is wrong.

Screenshot_2016-08-30-14-56-38-1.png

Screenshot_2016-08-30-14-54-33-1.png

Screenshot_2016-08-30-14-45-30-1.png

Screenshot_2016-08-30-16-21-51.png

Screenshot_2016-08-30-16-23-09.png

Since she is someone with a large following, I think she is worth adding to the collection of online personalities.

What are everyones thoughts on Jessica?

Edited by Offline

Posted

Honestly she does come off as fake deep but I personally like her.

Posted (edited)

She's fake deep and seems at least slightly uneducated about the things she rants about. The topics she rants about are really biased and one-sided and she seems to be a bigot too. I don't like her but her makeup is nice imo

Edited by Sollux

Posted

I think she's very pretty but she really comes off as fake deep and I think she makes those rants so much to attract more followers 

Also the way she writes annoys me so much lol

Posted (edited)

I think she's very pretty but she really comes off as fake deep and I think she makes those rants so much to attract more followers 

Also the way she writes annoys me so much lol

fr ...yanno

She has great make up skills but, she need to understand she doesnt have to act like she knows everything, just to impress people. I think not too long ago she got into some drama with a page, she kept arguing about something she knew nothing about and end up being put on blast. 

Edited by Offline

Posted

fr ...yanno

She has great make up skills but, she need to understand she doesnt have to act like she knows everything, just to impress people. I think not too long ago she got into some drama with a page, she kept arguing about something she knew nothing about and end up being put on blast. 

Do you have screenshots, I would love to see?

I used to follow her when I used to be like “woke” but I unfollowed because her captions are annoying and she comes off fake as me. Her make up are skills are amazing but I feel like she jumped the woke band wagon, I noticed a lot of woke insta girls have a lot of followers and all try to be all artsy or like I don't know have this fake wanna be ass poetic, woke, aesthetic and it's annoying. 

Posted (edited)

Do you have screenshots, I would love to see?

I used to follow her when I used to be like “woke” but I unfollowed because her captions are annoying and she comes off fake as me. Her make up are skills are amazing but I feel like she jumped the woke band wagon, I noticed a lot of woke insta girls have a lot of followers and all try to be all artsy or like I don't know have this fake wanna be ass poetic, woke, aesthetic and it's annoying. 

I have added the screenies from the drama to the last bit of the post. But here is a summary someone did on her apology post (they explained it better than I can):

Screenshot_2016-08-30-20-47-43.png

^her apology

Screenshot_2016-08-30-20-51-54-1.png

Edited by Offline

Posted

I have added the screenies from the drama to the last bit of the post. But here is a summary someone did on her apology post (they explained it better than I can):

Screenshot_2016-08-30-20-47-43.png

^her apology

Screenshot_2016-08-30-20-51-54-1.png

I was reading this thread on mobile and must've scrolled past it or it never loaded fully but now I see it on PC thanks!

And I agree with her in the first part but people can never say what they want without being policed for it. Isn't she like 14 or 15? In my opinion, I think she is immature and not correctly educated on the topics she wants to be so woke about, I have opposing views of hers but when I used to be woke I knew what I was talking about. Her voice is annoying and she just comes off as whiny and a ditz to me

Posted

Oh my god, how can you "think" deeply and write so stupidly? Do people actually take her seriously?

She reminds me of being 15 and discovering pot and booze for the first time. Ugh, cringing so hard right now. Simple people who think they're geniuses really make my skin crawl.

Posted (edited)

so deep i see Adele rolling in there:alpacabored:

Edited by Hime

Posted

This girl just seems like a try hard tumblrina trying to prove how "woke" she is so that all the other tumblrinas will flock to her. 

Posted

trust me, this girl doesn't know nothing about the real world...

Posted

She's 15. I remember she posted this screenshot to her Instagram and told everyone to boost it, and I was pretty shocked to find that she was a young high schooler. 

image.thumb.png.eb826b2389caf22db09b19a1

I don't have screenshots unfortunately, but she had a meltdown on Instagram where she posted multiple photos with captions of her putting herself down in all caps. According to her, she has a mental illness (I think anxiety), which is what she said caused this, and later deleted all the photos documenting her freak out. 

She also had a moment where she was incredibly confused and shocked that people actually smoked weed and drank alcohol. And then afterwards posted this in order to save her "cool girl" persona. 

image.thumb.png.1b9204be3837f43b03ef78e6

Posted

I love her look and makeup but the long-ass captions on most of her photos can be very tiring and I just skip it most of the time. But I do agree with her trying to be fake deep and stuffs.

Posted (edited)

She's 15. I remember she posted this screenshot to her Instagram and told everyone to boost it, and I was pretty shocked to find that she was a young high schooler. 

image.thumb.png.eb826b2389caf22db09b19a1

I don't have screenshots unfortunately, but she had a meltdown on Instagram where she posted multiple photos with captions of her putting herself down in all caps. According to her, she has a mental illness (I think anxiety), which is what she said caused this, and later deleted all the photos documenting her freak out. 

She also had a moment where she was incredibly confused and shocked that people actually smoked weed and drank alcohol. And then afterwards posted this in order to save her "cool girl" persona. 

image.thumb.png.1b9204be3837f43b03ef78e6

Did she self diagnose herself? 😭

I can't take her seriously because the way she types makes her look kind of stupid, I type like that at times but if I want to be taken seriously I wouldn't use web slang to try and get my point across?

Off topic but I noticed that having a mental illness or self diagnosing is popular among the young people on the internet 

Edited by butto_n