• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

784 posts in this topic

Posted

lmao today's video was basically nothing but an ad? Jesus christ how much money did they pay him for this boring ass video

Posted

lmao today's video was basically nothing but an ad? Jesus christ how much money did they pay him for this boring ass video

Too much. 

Posted (edited)

Pewdiepie decided proof of Projared being a pedophile totally didn't count and Jared and Holly can't be lying manipulating  cheaters because he meet Holly once and she seemed nice. As if people who are manipulative have to be manipulative and mean 24/7.

I know nothing about Projared, but...seriously? He thinks he's good at spotting manipulative behavior?! Is this a joke? The guy is marrying Marzia fucking Bisognin!

About the ad: besides cringing at their lack of chemistry, it was awful. Honestly it sounded like he was dissing the game and being paid for it.

Edited by thankyouforthemeows

Posted

Does anyone know why Felix wants to live in the holy land Nihon ✨ or just because he's a weeb.

Posted

Does anyone know why Felix wants to live in the holy land Nihon ✨ or just because he's a weeb.

I actually thought he had potential. He does seem to be interested in different aspect of Japanese culture and is eager to learn more, but I can't take anyone who doesn't try to bond with the locals seriously. In a way he already "lives" there for extended amounts of time compared to the average person, yet he never makes any effort and he never will given his circumstances.

He openly admitted that he's paranoid about people being after his money etc. They only hang out with other youtube couples, especially in Japan. And they already isolate themselves a lot, I can see that getting worse in Japan. I don't have much respect left for him anymore, but I'm worried for his mental health if they end up actually moving. He would probably start drinking again and all the progress he said he has made would be forgotten.

Posted

He would probably start drinking again and all the progress he said he has made would be forgotten.

Wait, what, drinking again? Did he have an alcohol problem or something? I missed it in this thread (if it was already discussed) and I'm not really up-to-date with him either.

But I do remember something about this? In one of Marzia's videos (where she was building a pillow-fort. I think the video was from around September 2017. There is only one reaction-video left, so I'm not sure about the exact time.) people did speculate wether he was drunk or not..

Posted

Wait, what, drinking again? Did he have an alcohol problem or something?

He actually admitted in a video (can't remember which one, sorry!) that he had developed an addiction and was trying to get back on track. He was very serious about it. I hope he doesn't return to his old ways.

And yes, every time he appeared on camera he either had a bottle in his hands or sounded drunk as fuck. He was very clearly struggling.

Posted

He actually admitted in a video (can't remember which one, sorry!) that he had developed an addiction and was trying to get back on track. He was very serious about it. I hope he doesn't return to his old ways.

And yes, every time he appeared on camera he either had a bottle in his hands or sounded drunk as fuck. He was very clearly struggling.

If he does have drinking problems it's all the better he doesn't stay in Japan considering the drinking culture there. Addiction is a hard thing to fight and Japan has a huge issue when it comes to fighting it. 

Posted

their wedding video was too cute...

Posted

probably the cold ones podcast which is concerningly a self proclaimed alcoholism disguised as a podcast  he goes pretty in depth on it and admit he has/had a problem

Posted

So apparently he pulled a 50,000 donation to a Jewish charity?

Does anyone have more details I have only seen a few vague tweets and angry people

Posted (edited)

So apparently he pulled a 50,000 donation to a Jewish charity?

Does anyone have more details I have only seen a few vague tweets and angry people

His anti-Semitism is showing.

ah I'm editing to actually answer your question. Basically from what I saw there were a lot of weird posts and comments online from his Nazi/white supremacists followers about the ADL controlling the government and blackmailing pewdiepie, etc. Typical "Jews control the world" type shit. Pewdiepie, I guess, decided he didn't want to anger his fanbase so he pulled the donation. 

Here's some of the backlash he got from his fanbase of Nazis:

https://m.imgur.com/a/s3DFQ1N

https://www.reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/d2e8hr/why_is_he_giving_money_to_the_adl_who_tried_to/

His fans write ADL with tripple brackets..... Seriously...

Edited by Notsurewhattonamemyself
Hope this helps?

Posted (edited)

And not surprised by this at all. PewdiePie needs to leave Jewish people the hell alone. Either he needs to admit he's antisemitic (which he never would do) or just stop interactions because he obviously does not know how to handle them. Seriously, he needs PR management. 

I find it funny though he can't handle his fan-base that he cultivated. Someone wasn't ready for the masses eh? 

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted

Literally if you go on twitter it's mostly whiny alt-right types and even gab.com complaining at how dare people criticize Pewdiepie. He claims he didn't do enough research into ADL. But who the fuck just throws money at whatever charity this man does not deserve any fame being this much of an idiot. 

Not to mention the fact the Jacket he was wearing in video had the iron cross

EERuZGgWsAE5UHf.jpg
Then again this: 

EERl5U4XUAII5vX.jpg

ALso he broke his fucking award for those 100 million Followers.  How immature do you have to be to break that? 

I'm glad T-series has more followers than him. 

Posted

wait he pulled the donation?? even after that vague ass twitter post about moving on, being the bigger person etc etc? yikes. not a good look at all.