• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

698 posts in this topic

Posted

i need concrete evidence on how james sexually harrassed his victims 

All on his Twitter, his sexual comments about "straight Bois". And videos of him making the Dolan twins uncomfortable with his advances etc etc etc. Some people can take it as a joke, but it really isn't funny. And again, think of the countless times he sent his fans to bully and harass other people, who subsequently made death threats etc to these people. That behaviour is not okay. 

Posted

What do you guys think about the general aptitude for the alt-right to move towards a sort-of nuanced and frog-ian sort of grotesque online nature in which their attacks against liberal agenda is so vague that no one can tell, to be so ingrained that it has become pop-culture (pepe, ok-hand, etc). Do you think Pewds should do more? I mean he already has but

Posted

hahahaahahah he said in the newest video today that "Gloria Borger has been fired. She didn't do enough research" and that was in reference to the James video LMAOOO he realized he messed up thank fuck. Also, he mentions a lot that Brad edits stuff out so he probably ended up looking dumber as a result of him not editing his own video. Anyway I just thought that little bit was funny because he really looked dumb trying to explain the whole charade.

Posted

Why are people still watching Pewdiepie ? He is so dishonest. The only thing he cares about is the growth of his YT channel even though he is super lazy and milks a concept before he copies someone else format idea. The reason why he is so big is because he started early.

He takes subs wherever he can, he takes support from far right politicians and his fans are like "oh he is not into politics he just cares about meeemes"

You idiots. He is smarter than you think. He just doesn't want to lose all his subs. He knows to what degree it's good to pander to the far right.

Posted

I still go by what I said that his first video about James was poorly researched. He seemed to know more about the subject in the recent video he made so I'm glad he listened to constructive criticism FoR oNcE.

Posted

Pewdiepie decided proof of Projared being a pedophile totally didn't count and Jared and Holly can't be lying manipulating  cheaters because he meet Holly once and she seemed nice. As if people who are manipulative have to be manipulative and mean 24/7.  

Why does this guy have so many subs again and why does he keep weighing in on drama he hasn't fully researched? 

https://cadence.gq/cloudtube/video/dF7np7liv3o

Posted

Pewdiepie decided proof of Projared being a pedophile totally didn't count and Jared and Holly can't be lying manipulating  cheaters because he meet Holly once and she seemed nice. As if people who are manipulative have to be manipulative and mean 24/7.  

Why does this guy have so many subs again and why does he keep weighing in on drama he hasn't fully researched? 

https://cadence.gq/cloudtube/video/dF7np7liv3o

What is wrong with this man.

Posted (edited)

he might actually lose subscribers defending Jared because almost nobody is defending Jared at this point.

even if Felix is phoning it in and knows nothing about the drama outside of superficialities he should know better than to take such an unpopular stance on the argument  because it will blow back in his face later, nobody likes it when u defend creeps dude esp when there's overwhelming proof said guy is a creep and you conveniently choose to refute it

Edited by notthebees

Posted

I honestly cannot take him seriously at this point. I sort of feel bad for where he's headed.

Posted

Bro I feel a major scandal coming if he goes on like this......

Posted

Bro I feel a major scandal coming if he goes on like this......

You mean like all the other major scandals? 

He really just needs to stop. Full Stop. 

Posted

I think part of the reason he has so many subs despite his scandals is purely to see if he will get to 100M. Some people are just curious with the race and wonder what Youtube will do since it hasn't been done. Obviously there are many that are fans, but I think there is the naive bunch that don't even watch his content that much and are just driven by that number. 

Posted

I think part of the reason he has so many subs despite his scandals is purely to see if he will get to 100M. Some people are just curious with the race and wonder what Youtube will do since it hasn't been done. Obviously there are many that are fans, but I think there is the naive bunch that don't even watch his content that much and are just driven by that number. 

Yeah, and the whole T series thing really pushed his numbers as well. I was subscribed to him long after I found him boring and stopped watching his content, and unsubbed only recently. He was only really entertaining when he played games, and there are many people who are much better at this whole commentary shtick than he is, and people that actually research before putting out new content. I just struggle to see any sincerity in him at all anymore. 

Posted

If I didn't have a youtube addiction I wouldn't be watching him at all probably. I feel like pewdiepie is like this nostalgic figure that was part of many people's life so they find it hard to let go of him, plus people are curious about the race like @cocoaqueen said. I also think the die hard "9 yo's" *cringe* are just people like people who make liking the Office their whole personality, these people just don't have much else going for them and want to be part of a community. 

Posted

i was actually enjoying his 'deviation from games' content back in the earlier days but his videos now are pretty boring? esp his most recent meme review i couldn't get past 2 minutes. i always enjoy his book reviews, and i used to enjoy his pew news but its become pretty clear he doesn't put much research into stories and is pretty biased towards anyone who isn't a woman/left/etc.