• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

698 posts in this topic

Posted

did you even read what I wrote? I never said James gets a pass for his actions.  I said why this is blowing up now, James should’ve been “cancelled” a long time ago. If Tati actively ignored James antics while they were friends but now when he hurts her suddenly it’s time to expose him. People have all seen the red flags, yet go out and buy his palettes and go to fan meetings. My point is Tati and all of this James Charles drama looks suspicion and pewdiepie notices it like me. I still stand by saying cancel culture being useless because James could possibly recover from this like jeffree did. Which worries me. The 15 minutes of backlash wouldn’t last.

Lol, what are you talking about? you said 'cancel culture' is dumb but you worried people recover from that??? so did you mean you're hoping people loss their income permanently because a mistake their made and it's upset people?

and yes, he really needs to do his research. Because if we looking from people who knows about the drama, tati actually bet her career over the video. She could lose her credibility and her career as a youtuber. But of course people could easily said she speak up because the vitamin, or tati ignoring james predatory behavior when it's not. She just didn't share it to the mass and privately tell james to get help, she even mentioned it in the video.  

Then why this is out right now? because it's already out from gage situation. Not to mention, other influencer named alexis stone told that brands prevent him from speaking up abt JC. So that could be the case too. 

From the business standpoint, tati is not focused on money or cloud. She and her husband did not take any percentage of money when they're helping JC. And she rarely collab on james' channel. But of course a person who ignorant about this topic know about this right???

people did not mad about pwd being a contrarian, ppl mad because he's spreading false info and made JC predatory behavior undermined. Not to mention making same ignorant ppl spewing this kind of comment:

cmmt1.thumb.JPG.b4e29fc2ae71601547f0208a

Posted

Lol, what are you talking about? you said 'cancel culture' is dumb but you worried people recover from that??? so did you mean you're hoping people loss their income permanently because a mistake their made and it's upset people?

and yes, he really needs to do his research. Because if we looking from people who knows about the drama, tati actually bet her career over the video. She could lose her credibility and her career as a youtuber. But of course people could easily said she speak up because the vitamin, or tati ignoring james predatory behavior when it's not. She just didn't share it to the mass and privately tell james to get help, she even mentioned it in the video.  

Then why this is out right now? because it's already out from gage situation. Not to mention, other influencer named alexis stone told that brands prevent him from speaking up abt JC. So that could be the case too. 

From the business standpoint, tati is not focused on money or cloud. She and her husband did not take any percentage of money when they're helping JC. And she rarely collab on james' channel. But of course a person who ignorant about this topic know about this right???

people did not mad about pwd being a contrarian, ppl mad because he's spreading false info and made JC predatory behavior undermined. Not to mention making same ignorant ppl spewing this kind of comment:

cmmt1.thumb.JPG.b4e29fc2ae71601547f0208a

I never said I want him to lose is income, just pointing out how suddenly now his problematic and needs to be cancelled. Never mind I don’t have to explain myself again. I agree with pewdiepie and all of these beauty gurus are fake.  

Posted

I never said I want him to lose is income, just pointing out how suddenly now his problematic and needs to be cancelled. Never mind I don’t have to explain myself again. I agree with pewdiepie and all of these beauty gurus are fake.  

He's not 'suddenly problematic'. He's already on heat past few weeks with his met gala looks, allegedly betray tati (before she make the video), his meet n greet ticket price and gage situation. Ppl unsubscribe rn because most ppl done with his shit and many ppl come out after tati's video. 

And he's already 'cancelled' before with his ebola scandal. But remember, people come and go. New people mostly didn't know about his previous scandal. People who 'cancelled' him last year probably is not the same ppl who 'cancelled' him today.

The problem is, your narrative in your first reply is: 

To say "oh he needs to do research before commenting" and "watch some crappy tea spill channel before commenting" is a dumb argument. 

When researching the topic before commenting it's actually necessary. It could lead to false information and even dangerous situation. By your logic mainstream media calling pewdiepie a nazi just because he's commenting on fiverr video is not misinformation but 'outsider looking'.

Posted

Why he moved on from Games I'll never know. At least with games he wasn't expected to do research into what he was doing. Part of the appeal of let's plays is seeing the game after all.  And no one was going to blame him if it turned out a video game he showed was done partly by an asshole,in fact considering he did play yandere simulator no one has blamed the dude for yandy being a total ass, and the most drama was after he said the n-word on stream. The Devs of one game wanted to take a video down of his and most people were with Pewds as the way they were going to do it being the wrong way.  Basically everyone was like 'what pewds did was bad,but abusing youtube's broken copyright system isnt the way to do it.' 

People were doing game jams for him and the like. And it didn't really matter if the algorithm changed cause he was number 1. All he had to do really was maybe tone down the yelling. No one would expect the gamer him to know everything about the beauty community's latest news if he overheard about the drama.

When he does what he's doing now though? People expect him to do research and he just doesn't. Sometimes he doesn't even know the basic stuff. It just makes him look bad. 

Posted

He's not 'suddenly problematic'. He's already on heat past few weeks with his met gala looks, allegedly betray tati (before she make the video), his meet n greet ticket price and gage situation. Ppl unsubscribe rn because most ppl done with his shit and many ppl come out after tati's video. 

And he's already 'cancelled' before with his ebola scandal. But remember, people come and go. New people mostly didn't know about his previous scandal. People who 'cancelled' him last year probably is not the same ppl who 'cancelled' him today.

The problem is, your narrative in your first reply is: 

When researching the topic before commenting it's actually necessary. It could lead to false information and even dangerous situation. By your logic mainstream media calling pewdiepie a nazi just because he's commenting on fiverr video is not misinformation but 'outsider looking'.

Stop putting words in my mouth. He did research but it was "your" kind of research. There are plenty of other youtubers jumping JC bandwagon but no one it calling them out because they agree with Tati's side. He provides clips and tweets from James and Tati. How is that not research? because he doesn't agree with your opinion? I just agree with him on how fake Tati looks and sounds. Yall make it seem like she was exposing him from the goodness of her heart and trying to protect those boys from James but on the flip side, every single one from their friend group knew of his predatory ways. Now that he wouldn't promote her product but would promote her rival's now its time to EXPOSEEEEE. Stop defending how shady Tati looks. everything would've to continue if he had never betrayed so shes fake too.

James Charles deserves everything he's getting, and Tati is seen as the good person in all this when shes just as suspicion. Now you got Jeffree poking his head by unfollowing James and people are congratulating him like what??

Posted

Stop putting words in my mouth. He did research but it was "your" kind of research. There are plenty of other youtubers jumping JC bandwagon but no one it calling them out because they agree with Tati's side. He provides clips and tweets from James and Tati. How is that not research? because he doesn't agree with your opinion? I just agree with him on how fake Tati looks and sounds. Yall make it seem like she was exposing him from the goodness of her heart and trying to protect those boys from James but on the flip side, every single one from their friend group knew of his predatory ways. Now that he wouldn't promote her product but would promote her rival's now its time to EXPOSEEEEE. Stop defending how shady Tati looks. everything would've to continue if he had never betrayed so shes fake too.

James Charles deserves everything he's getting, and Tati is seen as the good person in all this when shes just as suspicion. Now you got Jeffree poking his head by unfollowing James and people are congratulating him like what??

What are you talking about with 'your' kind of research? ppl like tea spill or here for the tea (unless she's talking about jeffree star/thomas halbert) is not bias and only giving information on what happened. And he could even watch keemstar and could grasp the situation better. People could draw their own conclusion, some ppl in the comments section have different opinion too. But it's not count unless pwd the one that talking about it with spewing misinformation as a bonus right?

Few people being a contrarian abt it, eg: jackie aina, nyma tang etc. but no one criticize them because they are not spreading misinformation. And i'm not putting 'words' in your mouth because that's what you said yourself in your previous post, you basically said doing research is a dumb argument.

Posted

All I have to say is he didn't do his research well, but he did make some points. He also repeatedly said in the video he wasn't excusing James Charles. I get people aren't happy with the video though.

Posted

Exactly. Tati is manipulative, despite the fact that James has done a lot of shit and is toxic, she was definitely trying to seem like she was "doing the right thing and cares about those boys" but really, she's just a vindictive, money-hungry twat.

Just the fact that she makes a video trying to "ruin" someone is indicative that she's a vindictive 'slash your car tires jealous ex' type of person, which is an immediate redflag especially because she was aware of what James was doing for a while but only exposes him out of revenge. Not to mention the fact that she:

1. Has a total lack of humility, constantly praising herself and letting the viewer know "how much she has done for Charles"

2. How she gives the bs response of claiming "she wants to make the best possible product" when in fact she just wants money -- typical PR bullshit response

3. She seems to have helped Charles expecting things in return. When you help people, it's supposed to be selfless, not an "you owe me for life" and proceeds to mention all the nice deeds she did for charles.

5. She KNEW THE WHOLE time Charles was trying to gaslight teens into sleeping with him and ONLY chooses to say something when he becomes an inconvenience to her and actually gets PRAISED for "exposing" him as if she cares about those boys. BUT, if he promotes her pills, makes her money and gets her fame, she'll SHUT UP about it. Be on her good side and she'll let predatory behavior slide.

Posted

Exactly. Tati is manipulative, despite the fact that James has done a lot of shit and is toxic, she was definitely trying to seem like she was "doing the right thing and cares about those boys" but really, she's just a vindictive, money-hungry twat.

Just the fact that she makes a video trying to "ruin" someone is indicative that she's a vindictive 'slash your car tires jealous ex' type of person, which is an immediate redflag especially because she was aware of what James was doing for a while but only exposes him out of revenge. Not to mention the fact that she:

1. Has a total lack of humility, constantly praising herself and letting the viewer know "how much she has done for Charles"

2. How she gives the bs response of claiming "she wants to make the best possible product" when in fact she just wants money -- typical PR bullshit response

3. She seems to have helped Charles expecting things in return. When you help people, it's supposed to be selfless, not an "you owe me for life" and proceeds to mention all the nice deeds she did for charles.

5. She KNEW THE WHOLE time Charles was trying to gaslight teens into sleeping with him and ONLY chooses to say something when he becomes an inconvenience to her and actually gets PRAISED for "exposing" him as if she cares about those boys. BUT, if he promotes her pills, makes her money and gets her fame, she'll SHUT UP about it. Be on her good side and she'll let predatory behavior slide.

The bye sister video wasn't even risky as many people say. Everyone was already angry at him for the ticket prices, add the friendship betrayal and all the straight guy hunting to that why would anyone still defend him? I like Tati but she's not the angel everyone thinks she is. Not that that's the most important matter in this whole situation but I'm kinda tired of the Tati worship that's going on rn.

Posted

I'm just proud that pewdiepie could see what I saw, in how cliquey and shady Tati was being. Now everyone is expected to clap for her like she's doing gods work. Like, she exposed him over some vitamins not because he said some racist stuff about Africa, not because he was charging 500 to see him, and not because he's a predator BECAUSE of some vitamins. Some other YouTubers are seeing the same thing too. Like, how everyone in their friend group somehow gets exposed by someone else from their friend group, they all turn their back on that person, and pretend they haven't done some shady crap too. let's see whos turn next.

Posted

i just wanted to say, i'm a new fan of pewdiepie. i wanted to personally message him (with 100% of getting ignored) that what he's doing is truly admirable. he's using his 95M platform to debunk myths and defend what's right. 

pewds needs to make another video on tatis 'why i did this'. it really is a piece of work, make sure to comment on her intentions (first it was to protect her name and then it was because it's her obligation as a morally superior friend lol), why she waited a full 5/6 days to comment just when things are dying down on their own, and don't even get me started on the pausing and looking tearful act. BLEUH, she's not fooling me. 

Posted (edited)

i just wanted to say, i'm a new fan of pewdiepie. i wanted to personally message him (with 100% of getting ignored) that what he's doing is truly admirable. he's using his 95M platform to debunk myths and defend what's right. 

pewds needs to make another video on tatis 'why i did this'. it really is a piece of work, make sure to comment on her intentions (first it was to protect her name and then it was because it's her obligation as a morally superior friend lol), why she waited a full 5/6 days to comment just when things are dying down on their own, and don't even get me started on the pausing and looking tearful act. BLEUH, she's not fooling me. 

He literally jumped into making a video without properly addressing it or doing proper research into it. Ain't nothing admirable about him, he just has a massive platform so his fans eat everything he says without question. 

As an ex-fan, PewDiePie is just full of shit tbh 

Edited by House

Posted (edited)

He literally jumped into making a video without properly addressing it or doing proper research into it. Ain't nothing admirable about him, he just has a massive platform so his fans eat everything be says without question. 

As an ex-fan, PewDiePie is just full of shit tbh 

and that's just your opinion. i could say the same about all the people screaming #team tati ;) 

as a new pewdiepie fan, i dont care what you think

Edited by t1 fan girl

Posted (edited)

and that's just your opinion. i could say the same about all the people screaming #team tati ;) 

as a new pewdiepie fan, i dont care what you think

Regardless of Tati's intentions, he really glazed over the sexual harassment issue. He was bringing the video to a new audience, so he should have researched it properly. JC making his fans go after anybody criticising him is also gross. 

Just because shit calls other shit on being shit, don't mean it's not shit. Nothing is black and white, sure, Tati probably isn't trustworthy either. But as somebody with such a huge and loyal following, PDP has a duty to make sure that his content is well-researched. By glazing over the very problematic behaviour on behalf of JC, he is signifying that that behaviour is not all that serious. His fanbase is young and naïve, so it is damaging for him to not address the bigger issues. He is not debunking anything, nor is he standing for what is right, by neglecting to address the full story and the problematic things that JC did in the past. PDP is not a hero, he is just jumping on the bandwagon to make that sweet $$$ just like all the other channels covering the drama. And he's not even doing a good job while he's at it. 

Edited by House

Posted

Regardless of Tati's intentions, he really glazed over the sexual harassment issue. He was bringing the video to a new audience, so he should have researched it properly. JC making his fans go after anybody criticising him is also gross. 

Just because shit calls other shit on being shit, don't mean it's not shit. Nothing is black and white, sure, Tati probably isn't trustworthy either. But as somebody with such a huge and loyal following, PDP has a duty to make sure that his content is well-researched. By glazing over the very problematic behaviour on behalf of JC, he is signifying that that behaviour is not all that serious. His fanbase is young and naïve, so it is damaging for him to not address the bigger issues. He is not debunking anything, nor is he standing for what is right, by neglecting to address the full story and the problematic things that JC did in the past. PDP is not a hero, he is just jumping on the bandwagon to make that sweet $$$ just like all the other channels covering the drama. And he's not even doing a good job while he's at it. 

i need concrete evidence on how james sexually harrassed his victims