• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

LIREYCAKEY / Каширцева Валерия (Valeria Kashirtseva) / Lera Khetten / YOLERRA

112 posts in this topic

Posted

i also heard that her new instagram was @kyslele but looks like it was deleted. btw, does anyone know how old she is?? cus if she's a minor, i don't think it's a good idea to doxx her 

Posted

i also heard that her new instagram was @kyslele but looks like it was deleted. btw, does anyone know how old she is?? cus if she's a minor, i don't think it's a good idea to doxx her 

Nah, @kyslele was my exposing account that got deleted. Her account is @to.boo. And she is apparently 16, according to her VK profile

Posted

Posted

If she's a minor then I think it's against the rules to reveal some of this information. Or its at least going a little too far imo. I mean, she should have been called out for the catfishing and scamming but she isn't doing it anymore. I mean, she's just another stupid kid, we don't want to ruin her life any more than she is already doing herself. Maybe @Nyx or the mods should decide if this is ok.

Posted

Crazy. How much time does sie have to do stuff like this?

Posted (edited)

@lireyfakey  I don't think you remember me but I was one of the people that chatted with you throughout the whole dilemma in the beginning. Kinda Crazy to see you here. :lamaheadshake: I was under the name "ley" ( I'm not gonna include the second part for privacy reasons) That was fun.

But, anyways back to the discussion, I knew she would be back , but Hopefully maybe this time she's actually trying to have her own personal ig page, instead of trying to scam people this time. 

Edited by Ticklemymuffins

Posted

Are they two separate people or...? 

I'm very confused! o.O

Posted

Hmm, OP should remover her last name, vk page and her email, since that is consider private info and she is still a minor. It's against the rule to reveal minors private info.

Are they two separate people or...? 

I'm very confused! o.O

Both of the account is the same person, but the first one, she ptsed & used others picture to catfish people, on the second, it's her face but has been heavily edited.

Posted

She is 16 and is already a scammer? WUT. 

They grow up so fast nowadays. 

:darth:

Posted

she has like 0 knowledge about human anatomy but her her ps skills are amazing tbh

(I think maybe you should remove informations like the village her school is located in I'm sure it's not allowed to post these kinds of infos.)

Posted

She is 16 and is already a scammer? WUT. 

They grow up so fast nowadays. 

:darth:

RIGHT?! All I was worried about was my first crush

Posted

I'll edit the post later

Posted

This is insane. When I opened this thread I thought she was just another crazy bad photoshopper that stole photos of the places she's gone... but photoshopping a bunch of other people's selfies to create a character? That's some next level shit right there :amgplz:

Although if she's photoshopping her own photos now, that's really her issue and there isn't really much you can do? I'm pretty sure 80% of "Instagram famous" teens photoshop to some extent, so it's really just useless to try and get her account deleted. Unless she's scamming people out of their money again, she seems pretty harmless in terms of what she's doing. 

Posted

This is insane. When I opened this thread I thought she was just another crazy bad photoshopper that stole photos of the places she's gone... but photoshopping a bunch of other people's selfies to create a character? That's some next level shit right there :amgplz:

Although if she's photoshopping her own photos now, that's really her issue and there isn't really much you can do? I'm pretty sure 80% of "Instagram famous" teens photoshop to some extent, so it's really just useless to try and get her account deleted. Unless she's scamming people out of their money again, she seems pretty harmless in terms of what she's doing. 

I agree with this.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say this, but this girl is seriously mentally perturbed, and I hope she seeks professional help lol. She went out of her way to text me (check my instagram page @123lireyfakey) and didn't even make a valid point. Sad how she won't at least admit to what she's done. We'll keep an eye on her, in case she tries to pull that scamming shit again:hmm: