• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

babygirl0/Mish

680 posts in this topic

Posted

‚ÄúThey only see bad sides‚ÄĚ hard to see a good side of a racist transphobic brat that treats everyone like shit ūüėĆ

Posted

Just to set the record straight, I don't think this girl is racist or transphobic. I don't even think she means to be rude. She often voices her opinions on difficult topics, yes. The topics seem to anger her, because the state the world is in is a damn shame if you ask me. Angry, she may be, but it always came off to me as passion. She's a young girl who's very passionate about what's going on in the world. It may not come out that way to others, but I know for one when I was a teenager, and getting pumped about politics and philosophy, the way I came across was the farthest from polite or refined. But underneath a hard exterior, I cared, a lot. I think that's the case with this girl.

I've been watching her on YouTube and Snapchat for a year now, and I can recall each and every one of the posts that are being spoken of here. Honestly, it seems a lot is being taken out of context. Dont get me wrong, her age and relationship is a serious concern, and the people here showing true concern and giving informative answers on that topic, have a lot of good points to be made. I know it's against the nature of a site like this to begin with, but a lot of the rude things being said about this girl are unfounded.  I know it's the internet, and I know she's put herself out there, but I think there should be more compassion for her situation, and other underage girls in similar situations.

I think some things are getting lost in translation here. Her opinions are not very refined and not always polite per se, but I don't think she always intends to be rude or cruel. She's a teenager. Let's keep this in mind too, for proper perspective. I can't imagine if everything I used to say as a teen was recorded and criticised over the internet. I said lots of careless things at her age, my message was sloppy, I didn't know exactly what to portray or how to portray it. I didn't have all the education I really needed on the topics, either, and would often jump the gun. Dont get me wrong, if she ends up coming out with something that's clearly and blatantly hate speech and she really believes it, I'm wrong, a racist is a racist. I have zero tolerance of hate speech and racism. But largely what I am hearing here is frustration with the state the world is in, and some confusion as to why it is the way it is, and how to fix it. People are so quick to slap a racist label on others without thinking through the context of what was said. We shouldn't throw accusations like that if they may be unfounded. Especially without direct sources. The blatalent hatred pointed towards her for these reasons especially is largely unfounded and I thought it should be said here, because I think we're getting away from the real problem at hand.

The point here is that her relationship is toxic, yes, and it's toxic for other young girls to see this as aesthetic. It genuinely does disturb me, that's a legitimate topic and absolutely should be discussed. Adults need to interfere with the sexualization of young girls especially in the recent context of this epidemic of girls romanticizing "Lolita." Often times a girl displaying this kind of behavior is a reflection of how she has been made to see herself, or been treated, by society or by abusers that may have taught them somewhere along the line that her only self worth is in her sexuality. It's internalized mysogynism at it's finest, and it's curated young girls who sexualize themselves and see it as empowerment. And yes, every woman is empowered by different things, some by modesty, some not. Point being, that's women, not children. BDSM is also for adults, not children. There are many reasons for this, and the biggest one I can see is the scientific one. Your brain and body aren't fully grown till you're in your 20s. No matter the age requirements by law of location. It's just a fact.

I believe children and teens should be treated 100% with respect to their opinions, wants, and needs and should never be made to feel disrespected or put down for being in their youth. Either by putting too much responsibility on them and expecting them to behave as adults, or taking all of their rights as a human being away by pacifying them and saying they are too young to do or understand anything. That line is hard to draw at times, I know. To me, as long as it's not interfering with a child's growth or wellbeing, fine. Obviously the situations a lot of these girls are in, are interfering with their growth and wellbeing. Then we have another completely and unfortunately blurred line in place, the internet, which is hosting and passively accepting this kind of behavior, to take place at alarming speed, mostly without proper adult supervision. It's just too easy to get away with. You give a kid the technology, especially a troubled kid with a lot of time on their hands, how do you expect they will use it?

Maybe we should be considering how much of this part of things, at the least, is truly her responsibility. She is still growing, after all. People change. People make mistakes. I for one am but a shadow of who I was as a teen. I know it's against the nature of a site that's really here to roast people, and roast me all you want for coming out and saying this. I think it needed to be input here. All I'm saying is to consider being a little more compassionate, and along with her behavior consider the surroundings that are nurturing this behavior. This kind of targeted hatred at her, or anyone else especially underage kids, is not going to help the situation. She may need tough love or an intervention but she doesn't need a gang of online bullies pointing out every mistake along the way. In my experience this might only cause her to internalize these things worse, shove her compassionate feelings further inside until she's a shell of a person from a combination of trauma and then being cast out and criticised in public for it. I know she put herself out there, but refer back to what I said a couple paragraphs ago... She is a child. Maybe she needs intervention of some sort. In the least I hope eventually she can put this image she began with in the past eventually and move on to continue to create in some way, because theres no denying she has an eye and a talent. 

Posted

Just to set the record straight, I don't think this girl is racist or transphobic. I don't even think she means to be rude. She often voices her opinions on difficult topics, yes. The topics seem to anger her, because the state the world is in is a damn shame if you ask me. Angry, she may be, but it always came off to me as passion. She's a young girl who's very passionate about what's going on in the world. It may not come out that way to others, but I know for one when I was a teenager, and getting pumped about politics and philosophy, the way I came across was the farthest from polite or refined. But underneath a hard exterior, I cared, a lot. I think that's the case with this girl.

I've been watching her on YouTube and Snapchat for a year now, and I can recall each and every one of the posts that are being spoken of here. Honestly, it seems a lot is being taken out of context. Dont get me wrong, her age and relationship is a serious concern, and the people here showing true concern and giving informative answers on that topic, have a lot of good points to be made. I know it's against the nature of a site like this to begin with, but a lot of the rude things being said about this girl are unfounded.  I know it's the internet, and I know she's put herself out there, but I think there should be more compassion for her situation, and other underage girls in similar situations.

I think some things are getting lost in translation here. Her opinions are not very refined and not always polite per se, but I don't think she always intends to be rude or cruel. She's a teenager. Let's keep this in mind too, for proper perspective. I can't imagine if everything I used to say as a teen was recorded and criticised over the internet. I said lots of careless things at her age, my message was sloppy, I didn't know exactly what to portray or how to portray it. I didn't have all the education I really needed on the topics, either, and would often jump the gun. Dont get me wrong, if she ends up coming out with something that's clearly and blatantly hate speech and she really believes it, I'm wrong, a racist is a racist. I have zero tolerance of hate speech and racism. But largely what I am hearing here is frustration with the state the world is in, and some confusion as to why it is the way it is, and how to fix it. People are so quick to slap a racist label on others without thinking through the context of what was said. We shouldn't throw accusations like that if they may be unfounded. Especially without direct sources. The blatalent hatred pointed towards her for these reasons especially is largely unfounded and I thought it should be said here, because I think we're getting away from the real problem at hand.

The point here is that her relationship is toxic, yes, and it's toxic for other young girls to see this as aesthetic. It genuinely does disturb me, that's a legitimate topic and absolutely should be discussed. Adults need to interfere with the sexualization of young girls especially in the recent context of this epidemic of girls romanticizing "Lolita." Often times a girl displaying this kind of behavior is a reflection of how she has been made to see herself, or been treated, by society or by abusers that may have taught them somewhere along the line that her only self worth is in her sexuality. It's internalized mysogynism at it's finest, and it's curated young girls who sexualize themselves and see it as empowerment. And yes, every woman is empowered by different things, some by modesty, some not. Point being, that's women, not children. BDSM is also for adults, not children. There are many reasons for this, and the biggest one I can see is the scientific one. Your brain and body aren't fully grown till you're in your 20s. No matter the age requirements by law of location. It's just a fact.

I believe children and teens should be treated 100% with respect to their opinions, wants, and needs and should never be made to feel disrespected or put down for being in their youth. Either by putting too much responsibility on them and expecting them to behave as adults, or taking all of their rights as a human being away by pacifying them and saying they are too young to do or understand anything. That line is hard to draw at times, I know. To me, as long as it's not interfering with a child's growth or wellbeing, fine. Obviously the situations a lot of these girls are in, are interfering with their growth and wellbeing. Then we have another completely and unfortunately blurred line in place, the internet, which is hosting and passively accepting this kind of behavior, to take place at alarming speed, mostly without proper adult supervision. It's just too easy to get away with. You give a kid the technology, especially a troubled kid with a lot of time on their hands, how do you expect they will use it?

Maybe we should be considering how much of this part of things, at the least, is truly her responsibility. She is still growing, after all. People change. People make mistakes. I for one am but a shadow of who I was as a teen. I know it's against the nature of a site that's really here to roast people, and roast me all you want for coming out and saying this. I think it needed to be input here. All I'm saying is to consider being a little more compassionate, and along with her behavior consider the surroundings that are nurturing this behavior. This kind of targeted hatred at her, or anyone else especially underage kids, is not going to help the situation. She may need tough love or an intervention but she doesn't need a gang of online bullies pointing out every mistake along the way. In my experience this might only cause her to internalize these things worse, shove her compassionate feelings further inside until she's a shell of a person from a combination of trauma and then being cast out and criticised in public for it. I know she put herself out there, but refer back to what I said a couple paragraphs ago... She is a child. Maybe she needs intervention of some sort. In the least I hope eventually she can put this image she began with in the past eventually and move on to continue to create in some way, because theres no denying she has an eye and a talent. 

White Knighting a girl who literally sits all day being racist on her Snapchat, insulting other girls who are her fans if they say anything that sound a like feminism, thinks it's okay to date a Mann who's literally middle aged, encourages other girls to, and gets mad when people tell her she doesn't look like a little girl, is really really suspicious. Just because not everyone's finds her attractive doesn't mean they have to keep praising her and baby her whenever she's made it clear that she's able to handle it. "Young girl" no no she's very grown for her age. She's made that very clear. She is not like Alida Simone. Alida apologized for her actions and behavior. Mish never did. And she refuses to. She's read everything on here And never denied her racist views but on top of it all she's not stopping them. So you writing all of that for a girl who literally gives no shits makes no sense.

also you just made this account recently yesterday. 

Lmaooo either you're a blind fan, Mish, or her "daddy" because that whole little speech is really suspect.

Posted

She blocked me on instagram for a comment that was hardly rude. I feel... accomplished?

Posted

How can she literally not be racist after supporting trump? Not even talking about other things that been posted here but that alone is enough proof to tell she is racist. Also she’s not a child she’s 17, she knows damn well what she says.

Posted

She literally just needs to apologize and own up to her mistakes. For¬†her to say im not this or that or that she sticks to her word¬†is still immature and hypocritical of her especially since we have all the evidence of ‚Äúher word‚ÄĚ which is racist anti feministic and all that other stuff.¬†How can she be able to ‚Äúchange‚ÄĚ if she cant even own up to the shit she‚Äôs said or done and apologize.¬†Im not understanding how we are bullies when we are just pointing out the things that are upsetting to a lot of people. And i bet if i messaged her and told her this shit she would explode on me. Hypocrisy. She literally does the opposite of apologizing and says its our fault that we are the ones taking it out of context. And honestly it would mean so much more for her actions to change not just her saying she‚Äôs changed.¬†

Posted

Also its one thing to have an opinion and another to spread hate. An opinion is ‚Äúpineapple on pizza is gross‚ÄĚ. Ignorance and hate¬†is ‚Äúimmigrants are causing the rise in crime‚ÄĚ or ‚Äúmuslisms are always the terrorists‚ÄĚ.¬†And yes she has said that. It was mainly on her tumblr when the bombimg or whatever in London. ¬†¬†

Posted

She literally just needs to apologize and own up to her mistakes. For¬†her to say im not this or that or that she sticks to her word¬†is still immature and hypocritical of her especially since we have all the evidence of ‚Äúher word‚ÄĚ which is racist anti feministic and all that other stuff.¬†How can she be able to ‚Äúchange‚ÄĚ if she cant even own up to the shit she‚Äôs said or done and apologize.¬†Im not understanding how we are bullies when we are just pointing out the things that are upsetting to a lot of people. And i bet if i messaged her and told her this shit she would explode on me. Hypocrisy. She literally does the opposite of apologizing and says its our fault that we are the ones taking it out of context. And honestly it would mean so much more for her actions to change not just her saying she‚Äôs changed.¬†

Don't message her about her thread on PULL. It's against the rules to "tip the cow". 

Posted

Don't message her about her thread on PULL. It's against the rules to "tip the cow". 

no im saying like if i confronted her about her behavior she would go off on me. 

Posted

no im saying like if i confronted her about her behavior she would go off on me. 

Ahh okay. Sorry about that! I just got that implecation from reading your post. 

Posted

If she hasnt ever meet her daddy is that guy even real to begin with? Idk, sounds fake, a rich guy that doesnt want to meet you lol ...

Anyway, saying immigrants are causing the rise in crime is not blind hate if she is backed up by stats, but saying all muslims are terrorist...what did she say about trans btw? Too lazy to read all the pages :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

Edited by Lucila
It was inappropriate and unnecessary

Posted

She has such a shitty attitude lol, she’s acting like we’re accusing her of those things without proof when there’s literally proof all over the thread, she’s so childish. This is a forum honey  we discuss flakes like you nobody is looking for a fight or wants to dm you, also drop the tough talk you’re nothing but a rich privileged white girl with her head too up her own ass. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread lmao this is the internet ofc not everyone is going to like you.

Posted

Notice how she didn't mention anything else on this site about her racism and disgusting behavior! Girl come on you want to look big and powerful to your followers but truth is except for those old perverts who follow you, most of the people following you would 100% stop supporting you.

Posted

Jesus Christ, she's so immature and whiny. I dislike feminists and feminism of nowadays (mainly the violent, over-sensitive, screeching ones) and this girl literally makes me cringe even more. She can't reply properly without getting angry. I've still yet to see what her actual reply to these "lies" are. All I see from her is her getting triggered and copy and pasting the replies from here. I hope she matures from this cringy edgelord "I wanna have a daddy" and reaally works on her anger and attitude.