• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

babygirl0/Mish

680 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just watch her spite racist borderline alt right bullshit and get away with it like she always has. She needs therapy she’s a walking negativity ball, I wouldn’t even be suprised at this point if her acne was psychological. :/She’s going to make some white supremacist and islamphobic bs videos to gain an altright following to milk for money since she’s not underaged anymore and pedophiles don’t want her anymore. I wonder whether she has realized that it’s too late and no one will give her a job with all the bs that jumps out when you google her name.

edit: how suprising

92CD21E1-D0E3-41ED-81B8-E1C86E908C37.jpeg

2E2C3778-A854-4337-9C17-78643B22E67F.jpeg

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

She’s so exhausting. It’s like her whole personality revolves around being the shittiest type of person. And speaking more specifically about MJ being a pedo, those allegations have been around for almost 30 years and since then people have denounced him. So she could at least educate herself before jumping onto a bandwagon just to be edgy.

Posted

I wonder if she will ever stop trying so hard to be an edgelord to cover up how utterly fucking flat and boring of a person she is. I can't even hate-watch her anymore, it's not worth the time it takes. She needs to keep her fucking mouth shut about what happened in NZ.

Posted

I find it sad that even in her cleaning video's she is using a thumbnail with her butt / showing as much of her curves as possible. 

Mish you are complaining about creeps complimenting you ,but you post those bait pictures. 

We get it , you're greedy for clicks but it's really sad.

Screenshot_20190319-141901_Gallery.jpg

Posted

I find it sad that even in her cleaning video's she is using a thumbnail with her butt / showing as much of her curves as possible. 

Mish you are complaining about creeps complimenting you ,but you post those bait pictures. 

We get it , you're greedy for clicks but it's really sad.

Screenshot_20190319-141901_Gallery.jpg

it’s because she makes coin off perverts since no one would watch her boring videos otherwise 

0AB51E3C-CA40-4727-9124-8038B0228FC7.jpeg

6A658CB8-A5BD-4BB1-BF57-C5AF9E8ECCFA.jpeg

Posted

Have no idea who this girl is. All I can say from her video thumbnails is they may be clickbaity 

Posted

Omg Michelle, is this a fringe ?

IMG_20190319_200921.jpg

Just watch her spite racist borderline alt right bullshit and get away with it like she always has. She needs therapy she’s a walking negativity ball, I wouldn’t even be suprised at this point if her acne was psychological. :/She’s going to make some white supremacist and islamphobic bs videos to gain an altright following to milk for money since she’s not underaged anymore and pedophiles don’t want her anymore. I wonder whether she has realized that it’s too late and no one will give her a job with all the bs that jumps out when you google her name.

edit: how suprising

92CD21E1-D0E3-41ED-81B8-E1C86E908C37.jpeg

2E2C3778-A854-4337-9C17-78643B22E67F.jpeg

For her acne I was thinking the same thing! I really think that being so bitter and hateful is getting through her skin because she is not in a good mindset 

Posted

uh oh y'all she made the video on the new zealand terrorist attack.....and HER WHACK ASS BANGS OMG

what_to_heck.thumb.jpg.c45d82a350a610f53

Posted

uh oh y'all she made the video on the new zealand terrorist attack.....and HER WHACK ASS BANGS OMG

what_to_heck.thumb.jpg.c45d82a350a610f53

Haley Morales level bangs.

Posted

oh god.. no. these bangs are just... bad. they’re really too thin which just enhances how bad they are.. i’m just shocked she thought they looked good.

Posted

So the video on NZ, I'm glad she didn't call to hate etc

but she should have investigate a little bit more ... (her point is saying 'disgusting' throughout the whole video) Because the terrorists killed in response to theory of 'the Great Replacement' (briefly, to see that white people of your country are more and more being replaced by Arab/Black communities), which was her point of view some times ago ...

Posted

Mish is apparently going to stop posting now on YouTube because of “the haters” but really it’s about the fact that she doesn’t have the engagement she wants from her audience.

Mish most of us don’t care about you posting; it would just be better to have mire original content, something different, that’s why your viewer count is so low compared to before. 

You built a certain audience on a trend that died out, you continued to abuse the trend long after it was dead and lost a lot of viewers that are no longer interested. 

The haters aren’t the issue Mish, they don’t even speak on your videos or anything; it’s just that your content is boring and when you do finally change it you throw a tantrum that it’s not getting the ratings you want because you expect a new start to start off 100% booming.

ill even give some suggestions; give your viewers and future ones some story times.

interesting ones like about when you were in school, childhood events, etc so people can get to know you on a deeper level rather than a physical image. Your friend videos did good too, people like to see that and clearly Miranda and you had a falling out but new friends can always be made. Do different stuff like go to different places, hiking, show the audience more than your home, you could even do reviews.

Posted (edited)

Mish is apparently going to stop posting now on YouTube because of “the haters” but really it’s about the fact that she doesn’t have the engagement she wants from her audience.

Mish most of us don’t care about you posting; it would just be better to have mire original content, something different, that’s why your viewer count is so low compared to before. 

You built a certain audience on a trend that died out, you continued to abuse the trend long after it was dead and lost a lot of viewers that are no longer interested. 

The haters aren’t the issue Mish, they don’t even speak on your videos or anything; it’s just that your content is boring and when you do finally change it you throw a tantrum that it’s not getting the ratings you want because you expect a new start to start off 100% booming.

ill even give some suggestions; give your viewers and future ones some story times.

interesting ones like about when you were in school, childhood events, etc so people can get to know you on a deeper level rather than a physical image. Your friend videos did good too, people like to see that and clearly Miranda and you had a falling out but new friends can always be made. Do different stuff like go to different places, hiking, show the audience more than your home, you could even do reviews.

if you're referring to her last dozen instastory, pretty sure she was talking about article 13 possibly deleting her account(s) not quitting youtube. she just so happens to be going on a tangent about pull her haters at the same time.

also how is article 13 deleting channels, isn't it about copyright and fair use? genuinely asking since i'm not european

Edited by serotonin deficiency

Posted

in her 4 year anniversary video she talks about how she used to self harm, it’s funny because if someone ever asked her if she ever did she’d swear she didn’t and that it’s unhealthy and stupid and dumb

just because you disagree with it doesn’t mean you never did it. i have photos from her facebooks proving she used to self harm