She has a little space account whatevee that means

EFAAE675-AF2A-4E25-B244-2EB16065371A.jpeg

F469FE86-38A3-43BE-BF7E-1E9609AA3E2B.jpeg

Posted

Well, what do you think?  :feelgood:

ppp.jpg

no one watchs her lives because she's boring and rude

Posted

the thread is a little dead but has anyone seen mish's new instagram picture? she seems to suggest that she met her 'daddy' and everyone in her comments are freaking out, being happy of course lmao. it is most definitely her own picture since she has posted a lot of instagram/snapchat stories in those exact socks and shoes.

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 1.58.54 PM.png

Posted

the thread is a little dead but has anyone seen mish's new instagram picture? she seems to suggest that she met her 'daddy' and everyone in her comments are freaking out, being happy of course lmao. it is most definitely her own picture since she has posted a lot of instagram/snapchat stories in those exact socks and shoes.

she hasnt met him, although im getting really sick of her posting things insinuating that she did and getting mad when people ask. she says everyone is inactive but ignores and makes fun of anyone that messages her. 

Posted

Yeah i felt like its a bit suspect imo. She wouldve been bragging about them meeting even before he came and made multiple lives about it. She’s probably keeping it on the low and making things “mysterious” so people can keep asking and practically praise her so she gets more attention. 

Posted

Even if she didn't met him. Why is she trying to make a minor and adult relationship so romantic. Her daddy is 50 and she said she's been talking to him since she was 14. Does she even realize the dangerous message she's putting out to her young followers?!

Posted

Has anyone seen this disgusting video ?

Its her talking about her being 11 and being "mature" and how having sex at 13 is okay. Im almost 17 and I still don't feel I should have sex.

Posted

I should have never clicked, that's gonna be a scar in my entire internet usage history but I'm dyingggg at how she really put that the video was supposed to be educational in the intro

also ot but her voice is so unattractive (just her voice in general, i'm not about to bash a multilingual person on their accent)