• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

babygirl0

661 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly. I just wanna say thank you for this topic. I made this account just to say that. Thank you all....

I was jealous of her.........I wasnt a fan of her at all!!! But I just wanted to be like her, THIS WAS BEFORE I KNEW HOW AWFUL SHE WAS. I ONLY SKIMMED THE SERVICE.

she seemed so free her dad is chill (im under very strict supervision- my life is focused around grades and orchestra, until i join the military). 

I definitely understood that her attitude was poor, but i never knew how bad of a person she was and it brought light to my eyes. I even asked people " why can't my life be like hers?" people like her, they buy her gifts, she has a boyfriend. (I wont lie. Im into ddlg and im 16 years old, but i do not speak with grown men, or any boys at all. Being little is just comforting, I don't even use any social media except for this and YouTube,so i dont show myself off at all.) it's stupid...i know. I just wasn't aware i was looking up to someone so awful, i feel like crap. Thank you again....-_-

Posted

(im under very strict supervision- my life is focused around grades and orchestra, until i join the military). 

I'm sorry :alpacacrush:

Posted

Dont be! Im glad i have strict rules so I won't end up like Mish.

Posted

I dont know if it has been said but she changed her YouTube to Mish. She said babygirl0 is dead and she does not like it anymore because babygirl was silly or something.

Posted

Off topic but she could be a model because tbh she's sooo pretty and her body is nice but still prefers to be a racist, fatphobic and transphobic bitch that doesn't go to school or has friends.

At least she aparently stopped with the babygirl thing

Posted

Off topic but she could be a model because tbh she's sooo pretty and her body is nice but still prefers to be a racist, fatphobic and transphobic bitch that doesn't go to school or has friends.

she's too horse-faced and honestly too chubby to make it in the industry. not to mention her awful skin.

Posted

hahahahha stop

she's too horse-faced and honestly too chubby to make it in the industry. not to mention her awful skin.

and too short.

I don't think she's chubby, but she doesn't have a model body.

speaking of friends, what happened to that friend she used to always have in vlogs? i think her name was Miranda.

Posted

Funny how she says white skin is the best skin yet her skin is such bad quality in the facial department.

There is such thing as bad acne yes, but if you're gonna talk shit about people's skin than make sure yours is in check first because dang I've never seen a acne that bad other than this one Asian girl who became popular because of her curing herself with proper skin care and stuff.

Posted

speaking of friends, what happened to that friend she used to always have in vlogs? i think her name was Miranda.

she’s too busy with her new “guy friend” but she usually doesnt talk much about Miranda anymore. Miranda is a bit older than Mish so she probably cant deal with her childish behavior.

And her new snapchat pics are so cringe like every other photo has been her sticking up her middle finger like okay sweetheart we get it ur “hardcore” and you dont give a fuck. 

Posted (edited)

Didn't she complain about not having friends??

Edited by kagehina

Posted

She is obviously reading this thread again.. aw honey, I thought you said you weren’t supposed to focus on the negativity anymore? ;) haha she really has some growing up to do, just wishing her the best tbh because her future isn’t looking too bright.. 

Posted

She is obviously reading this thread again.. aw honey, I thought you said you weren’t supposed to focus on the negativity anymore? ;) haha she really has some growing up to do, just wishing her the best tbh because her future isn’t looking too bright.. 

honestly like not even two weeks ago she was saying how shes never going to read this again lmao like honey we know how narcissistic you are. She claims she doesnt give a fuck yet still gives attention to this. Poor girl. 

Posted

Why does she still keep ranting?? I thought she doesn’t give a f*ck what other people think of her 😂 it’s getting so ridiculous, I honestly feel bad for her.. it’s like it’s completely impossible for her to ignore some criticism, I guess she’s not as strong as she thinks/claims she is

Posted

Why does she still keep ranting?? I thought she doesn’t give a f*ck what other people think of her 😂 it’s getting so ridiculous, I honestly feel bad for her.. it’s like it’s completely impossible for her to ignore some criticism, I guess she’s not as strong as she thinks/claims she is

is she just ranting on Snapchat?

Posted

She keeps ranting because she has nothing better to do.

I don't feel bad for her.