• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

babygirl0

598 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't watch her livestream so idk what was said, but I don't think it's racist to say "if you don't like the customs here, then go to a country that has the customs you like" is racist.

But hating someone just for being a certain race or ethnicity is racist.

The thing about “go back to your country” is that most of the refugees would love to go back to their own countries but they can’t because of the war going on in their country. They have rights to criticize another country as much as the locals who criticize other countries. “It’s not like anyone is forcing you to  live here” it is actually for many refugees, not everyone is privileged enough to move to the country they want to and live there.

Posted (edited)

I've noticed a lot of anger of swedens towards middle easterns and muslims due to taking in refugees and rise of crime due to cultural differences since in many middle eastern countries women are to be in the home if not companied by a man or to cover themselves and apparently there's been a lot of outrage with locals who are being called names and assaulted for not dressing as some of the refugees would want. Thing is though not everyone is the same there are gonna be different people in this world but can't hate a whole group because it's impossible for people of a race or culture to all think the same way. 

I think Mish is just in anger and too caught up in politics to the point where she has the mindset that all muslims are bad, the Middle East is bad, etc, etc.

suppose they haven't had an abundance of different cultures in Sweden to get used to it but also for the refugees who assault others for not thinking their way is bad too. 

Should just base everything off of the individual and not the whole lot.

i mean here in Florida when Cuba sent over their criminals (legit put all their criminals on a boat and shipped them here) and since we were very lenient we accepted them.

well death, robbery, and a bunch of torment Happened and people were very scared and angry.

but after years went by and all the individuals who did those crimes were caught and put away or sent back were gone 

many if the people who came along on the ship became citizens and had families and peace began and cultures mixed and all.

Thats what usually happens when groups of people collide.

gotta get over the huge tides before the sea can be put to rest. 

just the way she looked disgusted by the word "Muslims" tells a lot.

Even if it is true that many Swedes are frustrated over the current situation and Sweden used to be very culturally/ethnically homogenuous until recently most people don’t go around saying they think all black people and Middle Easterners are ugly or whatever so while ”too caught up in politics” could be an explanation I don’t think it’s the whole explanation. My guess is that it’s also partially because she grew up somewhere in the boonies

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

The thing about “go back to your country” is that most of the refugees would love to go back to their own countries but they can’t because of the war going on in their country. They have rights to criticize another country as much as the locals who criticize other countries. “It’s not like anyone is forcing you to  live here” it is actually for many refugees, not everyone is privileged enough to move to the country they want to and live there.

No. Don't move to another country and then criticize the locals because they don't have a misogynistic society like you do. They should be thankful someone let them in, they could have been left to die in the war. 

Anyways, this isn't a politics thread.

Posted

this bitch thinks it cute for her to say nigger shes fucking racist period if that isnt enough for you she also has said that dark skin is ugly and she would only date white ppl bc white skin is the best

i hope she'll learn one day that this kind of behaviour is disguting.

Posted

As a Swede, her comments are directly parroted from the racist and neonazis here. To people not familiar with the social climate here it might not sound that bad, but with the cultural context, it does. 

These refugees have no choices on where to stay or go, telling them to "just go home" isn't going to do anything. It seems Mish has been fooled by racist propaganda, because I honestly doubt she's been personally affected at all by Sweden taking in refugees.

Posted

this bitch thinks it cute for her to say nigger shes fucking racist period if that isnt enough for you she also has said that dark skin is ugly and she would only date white ppl bc white skin is the best

when did she say the n-word? 

Posted

it's been a while. but basically she's one of the people who thinks it's just a word and everyone can say it.

Posted

she would never dare say it in front of her precious fans but you find it on her tumblr there a lot of anti blackness on it ,if she didnt delete it 

Posted

she would never dare say it in front of her precious fans but you find it on her tumblr there a lot of anti blackness on it ,if she didnt delete it 

it's been a while. but basically she's one of the people who thinks it's just a word and everyone can say it.

oh okay. Yeah I’ve seen some of her anti blackness post but never heard her say the n word. 

Posted

Funny how she says white skin is the best skin yet her skin is such bad quality in the facial department.

There is such thing as bad acne yes, but if you're gonna talk shit about people's skin than make sure yours is in check first because dang I've never seen a acne that bad other than this one Asian girl who became popular because of her curing herself with proper skin care and stuff.

Posted (edited)

Funny how she says white skin is the best skin yet her skin is such bad quality in the facial department.

There is such thing as bad acne yes, but if you're gonna talk shit about people's skin than make sure yours is in check first because dang I've never seen a acne that bad other than this one Asian girl who became popular because of her curing herself with proper skin care and stuff.

Her face is ugly in general so the acne is just the icing on the cake.

Edited by fluff
wrong word

Posted

Out of all these things the thing I hate the most is how her shorts never fit like she must buy a size or two down and pull them up bc her ass is always showing it makes my nerves so bad

Posted

Out of all these things the thing I hate the most is how her shorts never fit like she must buy a size or two down and pull them up bc her ass is always showing it makes my nerves so bad

it's because she wants y'all to see her "gym progress" 

and if you say anything about her doing so than you're sLuT sHaMiNg her and that's not allowed even though she's against feminism and all it stands for unless it benefits her in the moment.

Posted

She is so cringey lmao

22C0801F-0788-4371-9DAC-93AD14E6BEA2.thu

Using middle eastern women as spacegoats even though you’re islamphobic and would give them dirty looks in public, lol.

170DA36C-81A7-4530-9945-7454E6DDC78C.thu

“Sooo nymphet fashion” lmao. Buy your own shit. None of these are necessary for you to beg online.

34BD720B-EE88-4078-915A-86F5B24D2732.thu

“im a bratty privileged white girl who romanticizes lolita without even reading can’t u see im not like other girls” also biggest kek at “I hate teenage girls”

Posted

She is so cringey lmao

22C0801F-0788-4371-9DAC-93AD14E6BEA2.thu

Using middle eastern women as spacegoats even though you’re islamphobic and would give them dirty looks in public, lol.

170DA36C-81A7-4530-9945-7454E6DDC78C.thu

“Sooo nymphet fashion” lmao. Buy your own shit. None of these are necessary for you to beg online.

34BD720B-EE88-4078-915A-86F5B24D2732.thu

“im a bratty privileged white girl who romanticizes lolita without even reading can’t u see im not like other girls” also biggest kek at “I hate teenage girls”

she had like a million screenshots of her begging for someone to buy her something. wait Michelle, I thought it made you feel bad when someone buys you something ?