• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

babygirl0

616 posts in this topic

Posted

Babygirl0

Instagram // Youtube // Tumblr // Fitness Instagram 

Snapchat: springsteenfan0

Image result for babygirl0 youtube

Info:

• Underage girl into DDLG and S&M (Was initially 15/16 when she started posting videos, is now 17)
  • Idolizes the "Lolita" lifestyle (Calls herself a "12 year old slut")
  • Fetishizes serial killers
  • Has a terrible attitude when interacting with people and constantly complains in her videos/on tumblr
  • Hates feminism
  • Has said racist things about black people and Muslims in regards to them being in Sweden (Said black people need to stop acting like victims, said that Muslims should just move to an Islamic country if they don't like Sweden and shouldn't be upset for full-face burkas being partially banned)
  • Is transphobic, fatphobic, and loves Donald Trump
  • Has a daddy that's much older than her, despite being a minor (at least over 20 years old, started dating him when she was around 14)
  • Lost her virginity at 11 years old
  • Posts Youtube videos discussing her sexual experiences and posts very sexualized pictures of herself
    • Has videos of her appearing naked in a bathtub, flashing underwear, etc.
  • Encourages other underage girls to date much older men (source)
  • Is from Sweden, and her birthday is June 20, 2000
  • (Oct. 2017) Made her Instagram private and is now posting "quotes" from people on PULL about her

She isn't very popular, she gets around 10k views. I saw on one of her comments people asked how old her "daddy" was and she said older than 20, but she didn't say the exact age she just said older and he could be like 40 who knows! Which is most likely true because she won't admit his age and she's always very vague about it. She probably knows that people will say stuff about it.  I just feel so bad for her because she's probably being taken advantage of.  She just seems to young to be into S&M yet, especially since her Daddy or whatever is much older!   Like it'd be fine if she was 18+, but she isn't. She's into all that Lolita crap (not to be confused with Lolita fashion), which I hate how people romanticize the book when it's literally a book about pedophilia! It's also like she's sexualizing her own youth. It's just so sad. 

I got daddy's shirt in the mail finally ❤️❤️

bbg0.thumb.png.3013536b325a76a0b199336e8

On her father finding out about her daddy:

IMG_8680.thumb.PNG.e7b287d7697371a15271e

Has never even met her daddy:

bb1.thumb.png.9ead912447e93365aac33bafa9

Her daddy is possibly over 40:

bb2.thumb.png.65b4cfc93ec24e90d03ee2e06d

Made her Instagram private and is now quoting PULL on it lol:

634B6558-2D90-48F6-962D-3F2987DCE322.png22E8D7CA-B598-491F-8E2C-E71F6BCBA88C.png

Posted

"Losing virginity at 11?" ? is that a click bait title or something? I'm too grossed out by the title to watch it. Even though she isn't very popular, i'm kind of surprised to see no comments concerning her age and being into this type of stuff. Unless she deletes them I guess.

Posted

I've seen this girl before. Not only what she promotes is revolting but her attitude is so obnoxious. When she answers questions in QAs she is so bitchy.

Posted

I just checked one of her videos, the ddlg tag, and she seemed very obnoxious to me as well. It's strange how her eyes lack so much expression, her voice sounds boring and yet she tries to sound bubbly and quirky, at least in the intro '-'

Part of me would like to be lenient on this girl and say she is just on a stupid phase you go through when you're 14, but she kind of looks older, no? I'd giver her 16 or 17. At that age I think you should be more mature, at least in the sense of keeping whatever kink you're into as something private and not making youtube videos about it.

Didn't finish the video and I just clicked on the 'eating vomit with dad'. Firstly, can someone detect what language they are speaking? They seem Scandinavian to me, so I'd guess Swedish/Finnish? Idk, I'm South European. She seems to have a cute relationship with her dad (so I find it weird that she has a 'daddy') and I wonder if he knows what sort of things his daughter is into. 

Posted

I just checked one of her videos, the ddlg tag, and she seemed very obnoxious to me as well. It's strange how her eyes lack so much expression, her voice sounds boring and yet she tries to sound bubbly and quirky, at least in the intro '-'

Part of me would like to be lenient on this girl and say she is just on a stupid phase you go through when you're 14, but she kind of looks older, no? I'd giver her 16 or 17. At that age I think you should be more mature, at least in the sense of keeping whatever kink you're into as something private and not making youtube videos about it.

Didn't finish the video and I just clicked on the 'eating vomit with dad'. Firstly, can someone detect what language they are speaking? They seem Scandinavian to me, so I'd guess Swedish/Finnish? Idk, I'm South European. She seems to have a cute relationship with her dad (so I find it weird that she has a 'daddy') and I wonder if he knows what sort of things his daughter is into. 

She's Swedish.

Posted

I remember watching some of her videos and I watched a Q&A, where she refused to reveal her Daddy's actual age. I didn't know she was that young and she honestly repulses me.

If a grown adult is dating or even talking to a minor that's anyone under 18 I don't think that's okay. I don't care about maturity. I feel like when men go after young girls it's because they want to manipulate them and control them and that's not love. I hate DD/LG, and the idea of nymphs. 

Sorry to derail from the topic but I used to have a tumblr and there was a blog of this nymph posting pictures of her in her underwear and it made me sick because she was 14. Like stay teens, enjoy being a teen. 

Anyways, I don't like thid girl besides the fact that she encourages young girls it's okay to be in those kinds of relatiobships, her voice is annoying, and she comes off as rude. 

Posted (edited)

Um wow this whole daddy, little girl, whatever thing grosses me out so much. she has some issues.

To be completely honest, when I was like 14 or something I was a little interested in this stuff, but looking back, I think I myself had issues lmao

It grosses me out to no end. It's so, so so so wrong.

Edited by Levantine
added some stuff

Posted (edited)

The pictures she's posting on her instgram let me think that she's into wayyyyy older man. Like man in their 40's/50's or even 60's ... which is kinda disgusting imo? Like.. if her ''daddy'' is that old.. that's so wrong. I like DD/LG..but.. do it with someone closer your age please. Especially when you're still THAT young. And for a minor to already being into SM is wrong as well imo. I mean..You can be.. but atleast don't go out in the internet with it. Especially when you're just 15.. there are so many pedophiles who just wait for a girl like that. ... the whole thing seems really sick to me :lamasad:

Edited by platypus

Posted (edited)

Obviously this girl has some issues she needs to work out but I would also like to say she does NOT look that young. She looks to be at least in her early twenties to me. She doesn't have that youth in her face and it's not the makeup because she's not like an "Instagram model" type. I think she either wants us to believe she's that young because it's a part of her strange sexual hang ups or she just doesn't want to grow up and get her head out of her a**. Sorry if that came off as too harsh but it's all fun and games until you start manipulating little girls with questionable maturity levels into something they aren't ready for. It doesn't make you edgy, it makes you seem like a try hard and a fookin creep.

Edited by sodapop4358

Posted

I remember watching some of her videos and I watched a Q&A, where she refused to reveal her Daddy's actual age. I didn't know she was that young and she honestly repulses me.

If a grown adult is dating or even talking to a minor that's anyone under 18 I don't think that's okay. I don't care about maturity. I feel like when men go after young girls it's because they want to manipulate them and control them and that's not love. I hate DD/LG, and the idea of nymphs. 

Sorry to derail from the topic but I used to have a tumblr and there was a blog of this nymph posting pictures of her in her underwear and it made me sick because she was 14. Like stay teens, enjoy being a teen. 

Anyways, I don't like thid girl besides the fact that she encourages young girls it's okay to be in those kinds of relatiobships, her voice is annoying, and she comes off as rude. 

I know I hate when kids post sexual pictures it's just allows sick people and literal pedophiles to pleasure themselves with their pictures, why do that when they can post sexual pictures after they are 18 all they want. She's the type that can't take criticism, her dad probably doesn't even know about her creepy relationship.

Posted (edited)

bb.thumb.png.8fabcab0b6fb1947c612ba00fa6

hey! :happee:

I'd almost bet she was the one who downvoted my comment and another member's, but I won't get into theories ^^

Edited by Nusha

Posted

Not even a page in and she's lurking:harharplz:

Which makes me highly suspicious that she's always looking herself up, and for what reason?

Posted (edited)

hey! :happee:

I'd almost bet she was the one who downvoted my comment and another member's, but I won't get into theories ^^

Omg haha. And it's not really talking shit either, most things people said are true and criticism not like were calling her ugly and stuff. In fact I made this because I was concerned for the most part.

Edited by spookyloser

Posted

@spookyloser you were unsure about her daddy's age, so...

bb2.thumb.png.65b4cfc93ec24e90d03ee2e06d

It's quite an old post and I was able to find through the search tool on firefox (no way I'd go through all that crap)

Also, bonus - this one's more recent, so some of you might have already seen it:

bb1.thumb.png.9ead912447e93365aac33bafa9

Basically she's been bragging about having a daddy when she has never even been with him.