• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

How did you come up with your username?

279 posts in this topic

Posted

I try to save as much money as possible. 

Posted

Surprising, not after the zodiac. It's after the fire emblem character of the same name hehe

Posted

Dwight Shrute because why not

I got bored of that and changed to my current one because, well, that's just how I feel nowadays.. :alpacadone:

Posted

Didn’t want to use my real name, so I tried to write my middle name in Cyrillic. However, it wouldn’t let me use the Cyrillic alphabet (I assume because of the rule about needing to speak English). I couldn’t think of anything else, so I went with Wont Let Me Use Cyrillic. Then everyone just ended up calling me Cyrillic, so I ended up changing my name to that because it’s a bit easier 😀

Aren’t you that user who made a video about kenna recently?

Posted

Aren’t you that user who made a video about kenna recently?

sure am! One of them, anyway. I’m the one who did the video on the apology

Posted

My real first name is Lara and when I was learning to talk as a baby I would introduce myself as "Lara Me". So my family always called me Laramie

Posted

I bought some flowers the week before, and it was the first things that came to mind.

Posted

When I started reading Jojolion there's a guy named Yoshikage Kira that got reincarnated and I wanted to make a username inspired by him. He wears a sailor outfit and his stand was called Killer Queen so I took the word Sailor and Queen and put them together. 

Posted

I used to love this japanese band called GO!GO!7188.

On their last album (I think), the song "Sugar & Spice" called my attention because of their english/spanish pronunciation. I thought they said "have a little party mascaro" BUT it was actually "habanero pakuchi masutado" :doge:

Habanero is a pepper.

Posted

Cuz I’m a lesbian❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Posted

Cuz I’m a lesbian❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Good for you.

You felt it necessary to make this your  moniker?

You don’t see me using the screen name, “Tranny.”

Posted (edited)

Good for you.

You felt it necessary to make this your  moniker?

You don’t see me using the screen name, “Tranny.”

Really?

Come on. Let people live a little, no need to drag them for their screen name.

And maybe, be a little careful with your word choices there.

EDIT: Looked at your post history and I gotta say, leave the girl alone. No need to drag her and topics that have nothing to do with her. You have hinted at her once in the unpopular opinions and outright named dropped her on another topic??? Chill.

Edited by Angelus

Posted

I'm a fan of Marilyn Monroe.

Posted (edited)

Te mato means "(I) kill you" in spanish. It looks like the word "tomato" in english so I thought it was clever hehe

Edited by temato

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``