• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

How did you come up with your username?

286 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by GeorgiaPeach

Posted

It rhymes with Baton Rouge. Also it kinda sounds like a potential clothing line

Posted

I like van gogh also a fan of that old American cartoon danny phantom.

I was going to use a catchphrase from an 80s horror movie "thrill me" but wanted to be creative haha so van ghostly. Tho i did consider "vincent van ghost"

Posted

I was going to use a catchphrase from an 80s horror movie "thrill me" but wanted to be creative haha so van ghostly. Tho i did consider "vincent van ghost"

Posted

I'm always worried about people finding out I frequent boards like these, so it's supposed to invoke the imagery that I'm "muttering" everything in order to stay quiet and away from attention.

Plus: i just like pretentious sounding usernames!

Posted

because i like Bigbang

Posted

Didn’t want to use my real name, so I tried to write my middle name in Cyrillic. However, it wouldn’t let me use the Cyrillic alphabet (I assume because of the rule about needing to speak English). I couldn’t think of anything else, so I went with Wont Let Me Use Cyrillic. Then everyone just ended up calling me Cyrillic, so I ended up changing my name to that because it’s a bit easier 😀

Posted

i am currently watching Danny Phantom cos when i was a kid i didn't get the chance to watch it sadly. since i have this fascination with ghost or anything related to death became a fan of Danny plus his hair colt in his ghost form is just attractive for me just like Jack Frost's hair.

Posted

I named it after a song I love by Lifelover. 

Posted

My friend pronounced my middle name wrong in middle school and I've been rocking it ever since. 

Posted

i like capybaras

Posted (edited)

I hate Yandere Simulator with a passion and I think "senpai" is a piece of a trash like his creator so..Senpai Trash. I actually couldn't decide between that or Trashy Senpai lol

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

I loved the name of Rupi Kaur's second book because it sounded like a fairytale. It helps that the actual content captures many feelings and trials that I have been through... and am currently going through.

Posted

i used to hang out on another forum, where one topic discussed words in my native tongue that we found beautiful/pretty/appealing and one member had posted the word systemkollaps which means societal collapse.

but i originally thought it had to do with the human body collapsing and shutting down.

Posted

I'm a fan of the girl group TWICE and my Ult bias is in the group and her name is Tzuyu and she's really good at archery, people started calling her the katniss of ISAC or the Legolas of ISAC archery. And so I decided to pick the combined name for her and Legolas: Tzuyu + Legolas. Boom! Tzugolas.