• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

fnkgirl

247 posts in this topic

Posted

she posted her side of the story, honestly I haven't looked into this drama much yet so I'm not taking any sides atm. Iris's smoking caption was freaking cringe tho lmao 

Screenshot 2016-09-03 at 10.21.34 PM.png

Posted

she posted her side of the story, honestly I haven't looked into this drama much yet so I'm not taking any sides atm. Iris's smoking caption was freaking cringe tho lmao 

Screenshot 2016-09-03 at 10.21.34 PM.png

her story as well as her screencap of his text messages dont make sense to me. is she trying to prove her innocence?

did she not 1) fuck someone else's bf while they cried 2) homewrecked and stole someone's boyfriend and posts about it regularly on ask fm, insta 3) now claims that the sex was not consensual all while calling this guy "Daddy."???

Posted (edited)

Did she really homewreck if she was under the impression (at least in the beginning) that Moon was OK with that setup?

It's not like Moon wasn't putting up this façade either. Edit: I mean, at least to me--it seemed that Moon did like her to some extent. 

Edited by ginervaa
clarification

Posted (edited)

Did she really homewreck if she was under the impression (at least in the beginning) that Moon was OK with that setup? 

It's not like Moon wasn't putting up this façade either.

emphasis "at least in the beginning" when she realized she was hurting the girlfriend she should have stopped this mess. 

also still waiting for proof that moon gave consent to all this. i dont trust the dude at ALL.

edit-- thats why i think the problems polish not either of the girls, they looked like they could have been friends if he didnt abuse the situation

Edited by ufobb

Posted

emphasis "at least in the beginning" when she realized she was hurting the girlfriend she should have stopped this mess. 

also still waiting for proof that moon gave consent to all this. i dont trust the dude at ALL.

edit-- thats why i think the problems polish not either of the girls, they looked like they could have been friends if he didnt abuse the situation

This guy sounds disgusting and he hasn't spoken up for either of them either. I don't get how neither of the two girls can't see he has raging yellow fever

Posted

Honestly he is so creepy, I feel like he is so much older than fnkgirl. The whole yellow fever is so strong in him

I feel like moon was in a position where she was willing to do anything to try and save her relationship so maybe that why she agreed to have a polygamous relationship?

like don't ddlg relationships center around exclusivity? Maybe they originally used tinder for threesomes and not actually as a means of trying to make a poly relationship occur

Posted

can someone explain why iris brought up moon's personal tumblr?? she says it's "sexy stuff" aka nudes. and now ppl are asking for her to share the url. 

"i won't because i'm not her" BITCH ARE YOU KIDDING ME do you hear yourself??? ur clearly just butthurt bc we called you and your "boyfriend" out on the pathetic, disgusting things you two did. how is exposing someone's TUMBLR the same as exposing a fetishizing rapist?????? 

14249098_645750988926799_316347289_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

UPDATE: her side of the story

image.thumb.jpeg.074e6f03858f512bc750816image.thumb.jpeg.f7b13b2c58317e83ed487e9image.thumb.jpeg.b92fd99ddd5b5f7d07e38bfimage.thumb.jpeg.f4a609fc41162009e84dbc9image.thumb.jpeg.31a6a2e8199c9808c2a10cdimage.thumb.jpeg.feb94a9a4cab5edabf5858e

Edited by alcohol

Posted

Honestly, she shouldn't have even dated "polish" (idk his name, im sorry) if she even knew about Moon Girl and him. I mean if she cried while they had sex, than you obviously should've walked out of that bullshit. I 70% believe shes straight though.

Posted (edited)

Honestly, she shouldn't have even dated "polish" (idk his name, im sorry) if she even knew about Moon Girl and him. I mean if she cried while they had sex, than you obviously should've walked out of that bullshit. I 70% believe shes straight though.

Yeah, but according to her version of things: Moon Girl also wanted to start a three-way relationship. I feel like the whole "she shouldn't have done it because Moon Girl and Polish were a couple already" is moot, because if not her they would've chosen someone else anyway. (Also, why are we discounting her version of things? Moon Girl got hurt and shit yeah, and I feel for her, but is Iris not hurt also by this weird twisted relationship?)

E: The more I read the less I side with anybody, the only thing I can really say is that Polish is a fetishizing creep.

Edited by ginervaa

Posted

Yeah, but according to her version of things: Moon Girl also wanted to start a three-way relationship. I feel like the whole "she shouldn't have done it because Moon Girl and Polish were a couple already" is moot, because if not her they would've chosen someone else anyway. (Also, why are we discounting her version of things? Moon Girl got hurt and shit yeah, and I feel for her, but is Iris not hurt also by this weird twisted relationship?)

E: The more I read the less I side with anybody, the only thing I can really say is that Polish is a fetishizing creep.

Same, now that I've read her side of it, the problem mainly lies with the creepy guy.

Posted

You got a point, I hope they clear all this stuff up and Moon Girl finds someone right for her. 

Posted

I feel like Moon girl only agreed to have an open relationship bc she was scared to lose her (now ex) boyfriend.

Anna Akana made a video on open relationships where she explained that her ex (when they were together) wanted to see other people which she reluctantly agreed on simply bc she was insecure and didn't want to lose him. 

It is obvious that Moon girl was not with this if she cried about it and made snide comments about Iris. 

At this point, I feel like Iris is just explaining herself to save face. Like stop victimizing yourself and just admit you're just a homewrecker. 9_9

Posted

honestly im #teammoon for now

Posted

I don't know what side i stand with but I do really think iris is trying to save face. her conception of things is so skewed especially with the whole "I'm not her so I wouldn't release it but here let me tell all of you about her tumblr w her nudes on it!" Unless she is gonna start posting some texts from moon to verify her side idk. The guy overal really is a creep. The mentality between 18 and 23 is honestly pretty big

also how do you fall in love with people in like one month, it's literally only been a month maybe it would be different if it was like a gradual build up between friends and then falling in love but she really just met these two off of tinder