• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

fnkgirl

247 posts in this topic

Posted

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OKAY IRIS

image.thumb.jpeg.b6358dabaf80d8e3d3fd261

Posted

This blew up like crazy I wonder what her "close" IG friends think about what she did and if they blindly support her like all her dumb followers.

Posted (edited)

wrong post, sorry----

Edited by sochi

Posted (edited)

Sksksxakskkdsksk so, suddenly, you're the victim LMAO.

"i was scared to say no to him"

WHO THE HELL IS GONNA BELIEVE THAT BS

Also, I feel like the smoking has had a significant effect on her appearance... She looks unhealthy. So sad.image.thumb.jpeg.a8f6d8c7c29479a03f2feb5(before on left, after on right)

Edited by Petty

Posted

that's so funny because she's trying to victimize herself as if she got raped or was forced into unconsensual sex to make herself look better/innocent but all she's doing is proving that her polish boy is a piece of shit. what a fucking dunce, this rubs me the wrong way from someone who has been sexually harassed."i was scared to say no to him" "i told him to stop eventually" like HAHAHA SURE. you are nothing more than a side hoe who is getting her little 5 minutes of fame. if it wasn't for this thread, nobody would even care about you so fucking keep that in mind. 

Posted (edited)

LMFAO YIKES YIKES YIKES (i dont like linking ig posts in case ppl delete but ill prob add a screenshot instead later)

On another note: I feel so bad for moon. but anyways, this just proves the type of person her boyfriend really is.. I hope she sees this as a positive thing, and find someone better and not a total piece of shit. Honestly, people can do better. Like that dude's just a racist, stale slice of white bread lmfao.

Edited by kotori

Posted

LMFAO YIKES YIKES YIKES (i dont like linking ig posts in case ppl delete but ill prob add a screenshot instead later)

So basically moon's boyfriend basically said she was okay with it? I am confused what is this screenshot that Iris is posting supposed to prove? Moon was obviously not happy, she fucking cried while they were fucking on her bed beside her. And she claims she wasn't looking for a boyfriend but is that Polish guy the same guy she would sneak pics of in class?

Posted (edited)

this does not equal consent from moon. ????? no means no, im pretty sure crying means no too. why is he Daddy in her phone ew hes honestly so gross and shes just too young.......no wonder he picked her 

edit: ss in case she deletes the post

Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 18.21.44.png

Edited by ufobb

Posted

i don't see what that text convo proves?? i understand that it was a consensual poly relationship but moon princess was openly and vocally upset and hurt. also i highly doubt she was scared to "say not to him", sounds like she's trying to save face. the boy is going to nyc to see her soon, oh boy.

Posted

Late to the party, but her response to people telling her Polish clearly fetishizes Asian women ("haha I fetishize white guys too "or something along those lines) was dumb as hell. Like, that's not how it works!! 

Also, I find her whole obsession with where these white boys are from (first "Swedish", now "Polish") unnerving. Polish isn't even really Polish.... As in he's not from Poland and he's not even completely Polish (from one of her asks). He's American by nationality.

Then I find her annoying personally, especially the whole "I'm from Mars and she's from the Moon" and "I met her on my way down to Earth" crap... Ugh.

Posted (edited)

Edited by fiend

Posted

lmao @ her "attempts" to shade moon. its just her misdirecting the main conversation "she hurt me too shes evil too" ok girl. anyone who had to go through that have the right to be angry, im glad moon came out and told the truth and i really hope she finds someone good for her in the near future.

Posted

Lol one of her close friends finally said something about this. Sounds like they're also blindsided by her bullshit or they're just equally as shitty people who think what Iris did is okay, which is a real shame I actually liked gradientlip.

mess.png

Posted

Lol one of her close friends finally said something about this. Sounds like they're also blindsided by her bullshit or they're just equally as shitty people who think what Iris did is okay, which is a real shame I actually liked gradientlip.

mess.png

"virus" Lmao 

U got that right!!

Posted

I'm so glad I found this thread. I've been following Iris for quite some time now (since the paint mixing videos tbh) and I always suspected something was up with her recent rendezvous but didn't look that much into it cause I don't really read her captions.
That guy she's seeing honestly seems like the biggest douche ever. Who even uses tinder to meet friends? I feel so bad for Moon because if my boyfriend pulled anything like that I'd be OUT.