• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

fnkgirl

247 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, when I first saw her I didn't think much of her, but going through her old photos and seeing her now, she's just so cringey and tries too hard.. 

If you look through her older photos she was constantly (and I mean, every single one of her photos, save one or two) captioning about her obsession with this Swedish guy. He ended up "breaking" her heart or whatever, and she tried writing things that made her sound deep and a better person coming out of this "relationship" but all I saw was mostly blind infatuation. You can really tell she's the type of person to escalate things really quickly and it's kind of unsettling when she's posting all about it on social media and people are commenting "OMG GOALS" or whatever. 

All I can say is, whatever her relationship with her new "boyfriend" is, she's certainly more into it than he is.

Posted (edited)

was this ask about her boy? 

image.png

Edited by sighkei

Posted

She is lurking guys. That long ass caption trying to sound cool though. Comparing a cig to a designer bag damn she must really think that she is special

Posted

The pretentiousness of that caption

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

When people say they don't care, let me let you in on a little secret; they care, they care alot. Considering how she wrote that explaination and remove her smoking pics, what people say about her really gets to her. Which I understand. So why was keeping your messy life private so hard??? If what people say on the internet gets to you so much, should've kept that private then. How did you expect people will react with you becoming a side hoe and breaking an already established relationship. Oh and "boyfriend". Side hoe to main hoe upgrade now I see. 

I agree, she should've just kept her stuff off the internet if she cared so much what people would say about her.

Posted

She's very "Skins" Effie but with even more tumblr, less eyeliner and Asian. I'm a bit worried for her like as a person but guess we can't do much. She should take a step back and think about herself.

Posted

idrk she just sounds sad to me and tries really hard to be an art hoe type, she's not that pretty or interesting imo

about the whole smoking thing, her caption was unnecessary, she doesn't need to explain why she smokes, her reasoning doesn't make smoking any less bad for you lol why do people romanticize harmful things, it isn't cute or 'tumblr' or 'aesthetic' or whatever it's just pathetic 

I agree  that she shouldn't have to give a reason to why she smokes. It feels like she was just backpedaling with that hammy caption because she read accusations here (and perhaps elsewhere) that it was just something she picked up from her boyfriend.

Posted

Someone commented on one of her recent posts saying that somebody screenshotted her long ass caption about her smoking and posted it to tumblr where it got a few thousand notes because it was so cringey. Did anyone come across that?

Posted

^^^ omg someone pls link I'm dying

Posted (edited)

Someone commented on one of her recent posts saying that somebody screenshotted her long ass caption about her smoking and posted it to tumblr where it got a few thousand notes because it was so cringey. Did anyone come across that?

tumblr.thumb.png.34c447d17a8331858d3da93

It only received 1,265 notes so far, but the original poster also deleted it because they received messages.

Screen_shot_2016-09-01_at_12.00.41_AM.th

Screen_shot_2016-09-01_at_12.00.46_AM.th

Screen_shot_2016-09-01_at_12.00.54_AM.th

The new caption: "the internet will always find faults"

changed.thumb.png.6b05f7a5476abc8e3957e8

There's a lot of people commenting how extra her caption was; someone also mentioned that she deleted her smoking pics (I didn't check). I almost feel sorry for her lmao 9_9 ...I guess cigarettes don't protect her as much as her previous caption claimed.

Must be rough when people hurl comments at the tough image you put up when it's just an illusion. 

Edited by shinji

Posted (edited)

Yikes... It reminds of one of those teen novels where a middle aged adult tries to write in the point of view  of a cliched rebellious teen, but it ends up sounding so corny...

Edited by spookyloser

Posted

Lol this is so funny! Her new caption is cringe worthy too. Also as a fashion student I find her fashion taste very bland and unorginal.

Posted

Lol this is so funny! Her new caption is cringe worthy too. Also as a fashion student I find her fashion taste very bland and unorginal.

I'm not a fashion student but I'm very interested in it and I too found her style very basic and boring. She's very safe and I'm not saying safe can't be fun, but she just isn't. She awarely wears a lot of dupes instead of the originals and idk that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth since she's a fashion student and all, she should know dupes are disrespectful to the original designers if she wants to become one or similar. 

Posted

I'm not a fashion student but I'm very interested in it and I too found her style very basic and boring. She's very safe and I'm not saying safe can't be fun, but she just isn't. She awarely wears a lot of dupes instead of the originals and idk that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth since she's a fashion student and all, she should know dupes are disrespectful to the original designers if she wants to become one or similar. 

Yep not only that she is basically ripoff of egg-cute aesthetic tumblr. She can't dress according to her body type too.