• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

fnkgirl

247 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Personal instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fnkgirl/

Old instagram: https://www.instagram.com/literaturechild/

Ask.fm: http://ask.fm/gigubaby

Her shop: https://www.instagram.com/milkandsugar.shop/

My first topic post here, so pardon me if I did anything wrong! So I've been following fnkgirl (aka Iris, I believe) for a while. She got popular on her old instagram @literaturechild for her paint mixing videos. She's made a post before about how all the paint mixing trend on instagram originated from her, but I think that post is deleted now. She also owns an online shop where she designs a lot of the apparel. Her recent posts and answers on ask.fm show that she was in a relationship with two other people and apparently, a lot of people say the white polish guy in the relationship is might be an asian fetishist since the other girl in the relationship is also asian. She's 18 years old and attending FIT in new york this year. Anyways, I just wanted to know what you guys think?

Edited by tachs
added age

Posted

Its not only that the other girl is asian though. ALL his exs are asian. She tried to defend him by saying that he has preference for white boys too but its a joke. She started off as side hoe and ratted the moon girl out. She is really not pretty imo

Posted

Honestly I wouldn't know if he fetishizes Asians or just has a preference for them but you have to admit it's kind of weird that he was in a relationship with two Asian girls, at the same time? And it doesn't seem like they were all friends and decided to enter a poly relationship; the vibe I got from the situation was that he was in a relationship with moon princess first, and then started seeing fnkgirl as well.. Although it seems like moon princess is no longer in the picture:image.thumb.png.2f7d0dac5c974e05a676b550

Posted

She seems really into the whole tumblr art stuff 

Posted

how do ya'll feel about her smoking? she only started smoking when she met her polish boy and it's pretty unhealthy.

Posted

Seems like this guy are cheating on her with this other girl or something

this 'asian fetiche' is disgusting :darth:

Posted

how do ya'll feel about her smoking? she only started smoking when she met her polish boy and it's pretty unhealthy.

i smoke moderately myself but....anyways i think its kind of weird that she only smokes after meeting him. it makes it seem like she's doing it to impress him. thats just the vibe i get.

Posted

Seems like this guy are cheating on her with this other girl or something

this 'asian fetiche' is disgusting :darth:

SHE'S the side hoe. Basically they're in a poly relationship and she was the third person that came along. Idr the details but she made a tinder to meet people and met this couple. She then started to flaunt it all over her Instagram with cringey ass threesome posts that made her look like a Try hard to me. She answered some of the details on her askfm. The other girl was mad at her for stealing the boy, and the girl's friends attacked her on her ask, calling her side hoe, which she is. Idk i feel like the public didn't have to know about this mess, and she wouldn't have gotten any of the hate if she didn't try too hard to appear edgy on her gram. Oh well, I don't like her. 

Posted

The difference between her answers then and now is quite big. She became all grownup now after being a side hoe once. Her parents don't know it either.

The difference between her answers then and now is quite big. She became all grownup now after being a side hoe once. Her parents don't know it either.

Posted

This is what she says about her smoking.

"I remember my first puff from a cigarette, the way the smoke traveled into my mouth and throat, the slow foreign yet familiar exhale that came after. I started a month ago, but I've been a smoker since I was born. I grew up around cigarettes, my parents both smoke and I was taken to houses and places where everybody smoked. My mum almost got cancer and I even forbid her from smoking after. But there was no escape for me. When my boyfriend smoked and I would tag along, the urge was hard to fight. "I'm already spoiled milk, what's the big deal?" I said to myself. So I took his cigarette, probably an American Spirit or a Marlboro at that time, and I put it into my system. Not once did I cough. Not once did my body reject it. Instead, my anxieties are relieved. When I hold a cigarette on the streets I feel braver. To me, it's like carrying a designer handbag you're proud of. It protects me. I do not smoke to impress anybody. I don't give a shit, who is there to even impress? I do not smoke to be cool. I smoke to feel better when my mental illness gets overwhelming. So don't make your fucking conclusions when you know nothing about my life and the reasons behind my choices."

fnkgirl.png

Posted

lmfao that explanation holy shit

Posted (edited)

shit got edgy real quick. if she doesn't care about people criticizing her why did she remove the picture of her smoking??

But there was no escape for me. When my boyfriend smoked and I would tag along, the urge was hard to fight.

sounds like good 'ol peer pressure to me. 

Edited by sighkei

Posted

When people say they don't care, let me let you in on a little secret; they care, they care alot. Considering how she wrote that explaination and remove her smoking pics, what people say about her really gets to her. Which I understand. So why was keeping your messy life private so hard??? If what people say on the internet gets to you so much, should've kept that private then. How did you expect people will react with you becoming a side hoe and breaking an already established relationship. Oh and "boyfriend". Side hoe to main hoe upgrade now I see.