General Koreaboo Thread

1047 posts in this topic

Posted

Wayback Machine could've retrieved them, but I think it only works if the web page is saved intact iirc? I looked up a "Jimmy Eiei" on FB just now & is anyone in these photos him? Or are these friends of his? (There were more "recent" pics of a guy with a tattooed chest, but idk if that's him too)

jimmyeiei.thumb.PNG.fd4413e333ae953045c0

I saw his fb and yt before he deleted them but this is not him :(

Posted (edited)

Wayback Machine could've retrieved them, but I think it only works if the web page is saved intact iirc? I looked up a "Jimmy Eiei" on FB just now & is anyone in these photos him? Or are these friends of his? (There were more "recent" pics of a guy with a tattooed chest, but idk if that's him too)

YOOOO GUESS WHAT I FOUND HIS NEW FB

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jimmy-Eiei-Doexo/100005305655182

The link is above~ It's the exact same guy that I've seen in the link before his pic is deleted

Found this link on comment number 479 on the original blog lol

Edited by Leaan

Posted

Okay, first comment- I have a koreaboo catfishing situation for you

Nabchi (aka Unmeishi, aka Baegjo) on Tumblr is a half Korean 22 y.o living in Japan named "Haku"

IMG_9723.thumb.JPG.f718578fd75e8adfdb12d

He has a typical koreaboo/weeaboo tumblr and has been active for over 4 years. He claims to have been a trainee at SM ent., but has quit being a trainee and now works as a cover artist who works closely with idols (??) He also claims to have multiple mental illnesses and is bi (though he has a girlfriend at the moment, who, surprise! Has gotten pregnant accidentally.)

I strongly believe "Haku" to be Ann (Tumblr user Oeloum) a 24 y.o white girl from Germany. She uses Haku's profile to shit on kpop groups she doesn't like (exo) and praise the ones she does (Haku really likes Vixx, Ann's icon is Leo of Vixx) 

I found an inaccuracy in one of Nabchi's answered messages yesterday morning where he said his zodiac sign is Leo

IMG_9717.thumb.PNG.449fc85553664a8a776de

if you look at that post now, he has changed it to "correctly state" he is an Aries. There are many small mistakes like this littered throughout the profile. 

There's also the fact that his sideblog looks just like Oeloum and he can speak German for some reason. 

Hi, check this blog out http://exposingfakessss.tumblr.com this person actually talked to the guy who owns the pictures. It has info about this catfish. 

Posted

Hi, check this blog out http://exposingfakessss.tumblr.com this person actually talked to the guy who owns the pictures. It has info about this catfish. 

wow yes!!!!  so messy. I really hope Ann learns from this. I'm guessing not though, since she's apparently done this before.

Posted

I get so much secondhand embarrassment reading this thread, these Kboos are so delusional I can't even, how can they live like this :stoplz:

Posted (edited)

"This is the first special we made of latin boys with asian style, on each image you can find their social media links..."

Hey guys, I have a doubt, I was lurking in some korean hashtags that put people I follow and I find this girl in every tag, so my doubt is if she can be considered a koreaboo

lmao she put the kawaii ( かわいい) hashtag :beardo:

Sooo tell me what do you think:

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-55-58.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-57-11.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-57-48.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-57-54.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-58-22.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-59-01.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-22-00-00.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-22-00-23.png

sorry @lol if this post is tagging you idk how delete it :C 

Edited by piepony

Posted

"This is the first special we made of latin boys with asian style, on each image you can find their social media links..."

Hey guys, I have a doubt, I was lurking in some korean hashtags that put people I follow and I find this girl in every tag, so my doubt is if she can be considered a koreaboo

Hidden Content

Sooo tell me what do you think:

Hidden Content

sorry @lol if this post is tagging you idk how delete it :C 

tbh might not be extreme kboo like the guys and gals here but there a shit ton of people (kboo or even just average IGer)  who do this because the korean hashtags generally have more heavy traffic than the usual #selife or #l4l tags. i use to do this too when i had an IG and just the tags alone can gain around 40-60 likes in addition to some new followers. 

Posted

https://www.instagram.com/moettekita/

Holy fuck, this is some next lvl shit LOL

i'm confused--is he/she a girl? also cringe at those kissing pics :alpacadone:

Posted

i'm confused--is he/she a girl? also cringe at those kissing pics :alpacadone:

It's a FTM and a girl couple trying their hardest to look like those IG ulzzangs rofl

Posted

Wow....  I kept scrolling down to see when the koreaboo phase would start and I realized I got to summer 2015 and it was still there.....

Posted

They posted a picture of Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell lol

Image result for beyonce gif drinking

imagine being this dedicated to your weeaboo aesthetic...what if they're still like this after they get old

Posted

I don't think it'd be so cringey if all their pics didn't look so staged. It's so obvious they're basically trying to copy 'ulzzang couples' but damn... the end result is just awful.

Lowkey hate how kboos all try to go for that kfashion look but majority of the time their outfits are a mess of different outdated trends. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME & WEAR THE SAME SHIT TOO, but think they're all that & a bag of chips.

Posted

ill be honest, the boy looks kinda cute in some pics :/

yeah honestly though, i understand the appeal of trying foreign fashion trends but when you  do it so extremely that you just end up looking like a knockoff of an ethnic stereotype its just. bad. and itd be so awkward, imagine meeting an actual korean person when you look like this, i feel like itd just be totally awkward. like hey, im trying to become one of you LOL

Posted (edited)

IMG_6533.thumb.PNG.5c792a621c0408c726729PSA‼️ Kellen Johnson of the gotkellen insta is desperate and posted near-nudes for 2 seconds before deleting

not my screenshot btw

i want 2 die

Edited by peachkira