• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

General Koreaboo Thread

911 posts in this topic

Posted

Are millennium boys koreaboos [or just really messy] too  @Leaan?

They cosplay as idols beyond 1 or 2 ig pics. It seems like they're selling their entire brand as an 'alternative' exo

Hidden Content

But they get paid to impersonate though don't they? It's kinda like people who are Britney Spears impersonators for a living 

I think I agree that they get paid? They used to impersonate so much that some Thai Exo-Ls feel that it is too much so they get hated on a lot. They toned down now I think but still seems a liiiiittle bit like a koreaboo.

My boi Chen has better taste, wouldn't go for this kboo lying ass Jimmy 

I agree so much lol I really want you guys to see his pic. I actually saw his fb before he deleted his account.

Does anyone know how to get deleted photos back? the picture evidences in the link are fun to look at lmao

Posted (edited)

I really want you guys to see his pic. I actually saw his fb before he deleted his account.

Does anyone know how to get deleted photos back? the picture evidences in the link are fun to look at lmao

Wayback Machine could've retrieved them, but I think it only works if the web page is saved intact iirc? I looked up a "Jimmy Eiei" on FB just now & is anyone in these photos him? Or are these friends of his? (There were more "recent" pics of a guy with a tattooed chest, but idk if that's him too)

Edited by KonbiniKuma
Removed pics of Not-Jimmy

Posted

Yeah the J is short for Jimmy

Translation of this https://www.siamzone.com/board/view.php?sid=3596507 : 

Basically the girl who posted this form a cover-dance group with her friends, but one of her friends have family problem so that person can't join the team anymore, so she has to find a new member to replace the one that left. She found Jimmy on fb and contacted him, asking him basic stuff like how is your cover-dance skill and stuff. He said that his dance skill is perf because he is a "SM-TRUE trainee for 2 YEARS" (does SM-true even have trainee tho lol). Jimmy even said that if the girl's dance group isn't good enough he can help train them since he is so good (oh gosh look at his confidence man). He requested to dance a SEXY song with revealing cloth.

Then when they actually met, everyone has very high expectation for his dance skill since he brag so much about being SM trainee, but his dance skill is worst than anyone in the team. So the girl who posted this already suspected Jimmy of lying about being a trainee because his dance skill is shit lmao. 

This is the list of lies that Jimmy told the girl:

1) Jimmy rant to the dance group that being a SM trainee is so hard, life is so difficult, the company forced him to do stuff and he can't even visit his family, friends, and other bs... like bruh you're right here talking?

2) He posted on his fb (which is now deleted I'm not sure if the pic in the link is still available?) that he trained to be a star not a slave, and how his schedule is so full he had to work 9 hours a day. (He posted this while doing the cover-dance... so Jimmy you trained for SM at THAILAND? Never knew SM has their trainees training oversea lol)

3) He brags about having many albums, and able to send iphones, ipods, ipads to EXO'S D.O. (He loves D.O.) When the girl said she only saw him using his BB 8520 phone.

4) Said that his whole family worked in Korea, so he flew to Korea almost every WEEKEND. 

5) Brags about knowing the gossips inside the entertainment industry

6) Said really rude thing about SNSD'S JESSICA AND TIFFANY, saying the girls are slut, whore, and other bs as if he knows them in person

She has all the screenshots in the link.

Then he suddenly posted goodbye to his friends on fb, saying that now he must go to Korea to train to DEBUT as a kpop idol, which he may not be able to come back to Thailand. He told the girl who posted this blog that his MANAGER (as if he has one lmao) told him to unfriend his friends because he needs to befriend with people ON THE SAME LEVEL. So he's basically saying that everyone is below him because he's a trainee...

Jimmy told the girl that she won't be able to recognize him when he debut because the company will have him do PLASTIC SURGERY. He said more bs about SNSD's contract.

This is when his lies become even more outrageous lol. I'm seriously amazed at his lying skills like he made up so much stuff tbh I think he has some mental illness.

On 11pm he posted a picture of Suvarnabhumi airport on his fb, saying goodbye to Thailand and stuff. Then the next morning he uploaded a picture of incheon airport, telling everyone he arrived at Korea. Then he uploaded a picture of myeongdong market, with caption saying that he comes to buy stuff before going to SM. Then he posted a picture of SM building and the reception, with the caption saying that he arrived at SM but can't find his manager.

The girl actually found out that all the pictures Jimmy posted are from GOOGLE, she even attached them in the link.

He then posted a rant on his fb saying that he met SNSD'S TIFFANY, and she was rude, anti-social, and not nice in person. Jimmy also posted a picture of tteokbokki and han river, saying that he has a river date when CHEN and TAO FROM EXO. Dude wtffffffff?!?!? 

She used another number to called him on his cellphone (not skype or fb or line), and he friggin pick up. This is where she's positive that he's lying since there's no way he could pick up her phone if he's really in Korea.

Jimmy then uploaded a post saying he'll be back in Thailand for one day to clear things up, but rant that he can't really go anywhere because his manager doesn't let him. He then told another member in the dance group that CHEN FROM EXO flew to Thailand with him on the plane...He also told the member that he lost his VIRGINITY to one of the kpop idols in SM.

But then Jimmy found out about this blog that the girl exposed him and apologize, saying that he just want to be notice and stuff. He probably also told to mod to delete all the pics on the blog because the girl that posted this blog actually attached tones of photos as evidences (I've seen them before they get deleted), but now they're gone. Jimmy said that he will never lie to other people again but guess what... he joined ANOTHER cover-dance group and lied again... tsk tsk

Here is another list of lies that Jimmy told the new cover-dance group (one of the girl from the group also exposed him lmao he failed again)

1) He had SEX with CHEN FROM EXO at DO's birthday party

2) He never ate from a lunch box, and always drink mineral water

3) CHEN called him many times but he didn't pick up...

4) CHEN really like Thai food that Jimmy cooked (shit this is so fucked up I can't)

5) .He has the privilege to be in EXO's car, and he was IN the car on SEHUN's graduation day

6) CHEN wants to look mature so Jimmy gave him a pair of glasses

7) He had filmed STAR KING, and will be on RUNNING MAN and other KDRAMA

8) He's very close with Millenium boy's Go and M (Millenium boy is a very well-known EXO cover dance group in Thailand)

This is the end of the blog lol he's totally fucked up... More people that knows him exposed him in the comment too, saying that he also lied to ANOTHER cover dance group, Def-g, which is a very well-known SNSD cover dance group in Thailand.

I'M SORRY WHAT? what? I'm sorry what?

Chen? Bitch, Chen? Chen and you fucked?

What.

Posted

Wayback Machine could've retrieved them, but I think it only works if the web page is saved intact iirc? I looked up a "Jimmy Eiei" on FB just now & is anyone in these photos him? Or are these friends of his? (There were more "recent" pics of a guy with a tattooed chest, but idk if that's him too)

jimmyeiei.thumb.PNG.fd4413e333ae953045c0

I saw his fb and yt before he deleted them but this is not him :(

Posted (edited)

YOOOO GUESS WHAT I FOUND HIS NEW FB

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jimmy-Eiei-Doexo/100005305655182

The link is above~ It's the exact same guy that I've seen in the link before his pic is deleted

Found this link on comment number 479 on the original blog lol

Edited by Leaan

Posted

Okay, first comment- I have a koreaboo catfishing situation for you

Nabchi (aka Unmeishi, aka Baegjo) on Tumblr is a half Korean 22 y.o living in Japan named "Haku"

IMG_9723.thumb.JPG.f718578fd75e8adfdb12d

He has a typical koreaboo/weeaboo tumblr and has been active for over 4 years. He claims to have been a trainee at SM ent., but has quit being a trainee and now works as a cover artist who works closely with idols (??) He also claims to have multiple mental illnesses and is bi (though he has a girlfriend at the moment, who, surprise! Has gotten pregnant accidentally.)

I strongly believe "Haku" to be Ann (Tumblr user Oeloum) a 24 y.o white girl from Germany. She uses Haku's profile to shit on kpop groups she doesn't like (exo) and praise the ones she does (Haku really likes Vixx, Ann's icon is Leo of Vixx) 

I found an inaccuracy in one of Nabchi's answered messages yesterday morning where he said his zodiac sign is Leo

IMG_9717.thumb.PNG.449fc85553664a8a776de

if you look at that post now, he has changed it to "correctly state" he is an Aries. There are many small mistakes like this littered throughout the profile. 

There's also the fact that his sideblog looks just like Oeloum and he can speak German for some reason. 

Hi, check this blog out http://exposingfakessss.tumblr.com this person actually talked to the guy who owns the pictures. It has info about this catfish. 

Posted

Hi, check this blog out http://exposingfakessss.tumblr.com this person actually talked to the guy who owns the pictures. It has info about this catfish. 

wow yes!!!!  so messy. I really hope Ann learns from this. I'm guessing not though, since she's apparently done this before.

Posted

I get so much secondhand embarrassment reading this thread, these Kboos are so delusional I can't even, how can they live like this :stoplz:

Posted (edited)

"This is the first special we made of latin boys with asian style, on each image you can find their social media links..."

Hey guys, I have a doubt, I was lurking in some korean hashtags that put people I follow and I find this girl in every tag, so my doubt is if she can be considered a koreaboo

lmao she put the kawaii ( かわいい) hashtag :beardo:

Sooo tell me what do you think:

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-55-58.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-57-11.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-57-48.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-57-54.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-58-22.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-59-01.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-22-00-00.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-22-00-23.png

sorry @lol if this post is tagging you idk how delete it :C 

Edited by piepony

Posted

"This is the first special we made of latin boys with asian style, on each image you can find their social media links..."

Hey guys, I have a doubt, I was lurking in some korean hashtags that put people I follow and I find this girl in every tag, so my doubt is if she can be considered a koreaboo

Hidden Content

Sooo tell me what do you think:

Hidden Content

sorry @lol if this post is tagging you idk how delete it :C 

tbh might not be extreme kboo like the guys and gals here but there a shit ton of people (kboo or even just average IGer)  who do this because the korean hashtags generally have more heavy traffic than the usual #selife or #l4l tags. i use to do this too when i had an IG and just the tags alone can gain around 40-60 likes in addition to some new followers.