• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Koreaboo Thread

4503 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20200515-223451_TikTok.thumb.

Screenshot_20200515-223453_TikTok.thumb.

Girl u know everyone in india stares

even if you are 100% indian and indian looking

like this girl

Edited by TT

Posted (edited)

Girl u know everyone in india stares

even if you are 100% indian and indian looking

like this girl

I would understand this if it happens abroad like the UK. People in the UK tend to stare at anyone walking down the street who's not obviously white looking.

But India? She looks like any other Indian girl. Plus they tend to stare at any girl who dresses up in western clothing or looks pampered. It's not because she looks "mixed" - coz she doesn't. If anything she looks slight Nepali or Kashmiri.

I feel like she's okay with her ethnicity but longs to look "more exotic" physically because the attention gives her an ego boost.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Idk if anyone brought this guy up in any threads but does anyone remember Chad Future 🤡 

FCC4905E-DA05-4983-896A-CE41815E6009.jpeg

Posted

I would understand this if it happens abroad like the UK. People in the UK tend to stare at anyone walking down the street who's not obviously white looking.

But India? She looks like any other Indian girl. Plus they tend to stare at any girl who dresses up in western clothing or looks pampered. It's not because she looks "mixed" - coz she doesn't. If anything she looks slight Nepali or Kashmiri.

I feel like she's okay with her ethnicity but longs to look "more exotic" physically because the attention gives her an ego boost.

I....don't know what part of the UK you're from, but I've never in my life seen that happen around me? And this is the third city now that I've lived in.

Posted

Out of all non-western people, Indians are probably the least likely to get stared at in the UK if you consider history like..

Posted

So I was watching some koreaboo cringe compilations a while back on youtube and so I followed one of the youtuber’s instagrams to see more and the owner did a livestream showing her face. Fast forward to today and I come across one of those cringey  “international couple” instagrams and I see a photo of a couple and I recognized her face and they tagged her personal account...and I don’t know if it would be ok to expose her here but the caption was...gross to say the least. 

Posted

So I was watching some koreaboo cringe compilations a while back on youtube and so I followed one of the youtuber’s instagrams to see more and the owner did a livestream showing her face. Fast forward to today and I come across one of those cringey  “international couple” instagrams and I see a photo of a couple and I recognized her face and they tagged her personal account...and I don’t know if it would be ok to expose her here but the caption was...gross to say the least. 

If you'd rather not post the account you can cover the tagged name or crop it out. But now you got me curious how bad the caption is 👀

Posted

I'm very curious, pls post 

Posted

I'm very curious, pls post 

i guess i will just post it since she’s on private anyways and people won’t be able to lurk but i think she actually had a baby with the guy? i was sad to see this because i enjoyed her compilations and instagram but now i can’t see it the same way...

48D5433D-A343-4965-A572-B7788305DEF3.jpeg

E9F7DFEC-F08E-410C-ADA2-66DF170B64B0.jpeg

7142D930-BEFD-4EA1-B9CF-F4CCDE5E83BD.jpeg

E7DA9EAC-60F3-4030-8DE4-A7112C2EBDDC.png

Posted

200.thumb.gif.d5d7c159bb7e9f3f0e8fcbbfc0

She should just film herself pretty sure loads of kboo cringe there.

Posted

Btw is that even the same girl? They don't look very alike to me. Unless she lost a ton of weight? How long ago was that IG live?

Posted

Isn’t that koreaboocop the person who’s been posting here on pull and saying they were making a video of jasmine Sean or am I dreaming??

Posted (edited)

Did that girl legitimately gave birth to a child because she has yellow fever and wants a mixed white and Asian child???

wtf....

lowkey Jasmine Sean vibes

I'm disgusted but also that's sad af... It's always the children who suffer the most because of their parents' shitty choices. Poor kid. :( I hope at least she'll grow up in a healthy environment.

funy you mention Jasmine because I think Jasmine knows of this girl...jasmine mentioned her once but didnt go far so I wonder why Jasmine didn’t oust her though. 
I looked around a bit to get an overall idea of this girl’s situation and here’s what I found:

- She dated this American Korean boy for like a year and they got married and went on a honeymoon

- She got pregnant with his baby and she was born in early 2019 with an American and Korean name (but she always uses both names at the same time so i dont know if its a conjunction or not, but is the korean name necessary? She chose both names)

- He went over to Korea for some military thing and cheated on her with a girl in Japan while she was pregnant

- She had the child and is raising it with her parents and sister now

I saw some really koreaboo-y posts of hers but since she’s private ima just post one picture and if its not ok ill remove it...but more than one involved her calling a white female friend of hers 누나...yes she used the wrong term for her own gender. And she had a few posts talking about how she was going to marry jungkook too. I don’t think she has posted that type of stuff recently but she’s probably private because if people did find this...-screenshot at the bottom- (but we did so too late oops)

Btw is that even the same girl? They don't look very alike to me. Unless she lost a ton of weight? How long ago was that IG live?

it was a few weeks ago i believe. The international couple picture was from late 2018. She had a baby so she probably gained some weight recently but in the instagram live video you can tell for sure it is the same girl. Especially since she mentioned her favorite kpop groups in the live and they matched up. 

7839354F-F3D5-4DC1-8243-42456DD48745.jpeg

Edited by Chungahabop