• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

General Koreaboo Thread

4463 posts in this topic

Posted

Johnny lurks or has an account so if u make him a thread hes gonna see it right away ....Hi Johnny 🤗

20200511_221116.jpg

Oh man this is hilarious 😂

Posted

johnny isn't really problematic enough for his own thread, but i'll never forget when he posted this chatty video where he was eating a bowl of rice and STUCK HIS CHOPSTICKS VERTICALLY into the rice oh my god......

Posted

ONe of Us, One of Us. Gobble Gobble.

Posted

johnny isn't really problematic enough for his own thread, but i'll never forget when he posted this chatty video where he was eating a bowl of rice and STUCK HIS CHOPSTICKS VERTICALLY into the rice oh my god......

wait isn't he 1/4 japanese too?? when it's literally a japanese tradition not to do that? 

Posted

wait isn't he 1/4 japanese too?? when it's literally a japanese tradition not to do that? 

exactly!!! the irony.. 

Posted (edited)

To refresh people's memories, this shit w/ Johnny started there:

(I still don't understand this weird flex of calling his Mom "Mother Sachiko" just to emphasize that he's 1/4 Japanese but ok.)

(Also Kboos have been real quiet if we're already back to Johnny only a year after mentioning him for the first time lol)

Edited by French Fries

Posted

thanks, i caught up on posts about him. weird flex calling his mom "mother" plus her name (is it even her name since internet states her name is sachi not sachiko? or did he add "ko" to make it more "japanese" /s) and being woke about racism and fitting into asian beauty standards when he's white passing lol

Posted

been lurking this thread for a little, but reading that just made me crack up. into the rice vertically? don't even non-asian people know not to do that? :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Haven't seen anyone post her before so here's leefy. I first found her on youtube bc of her korean boyfriend video... cringe
She has a tattoo in korean and loves saying that people think she's mixed... but she looks full indian to me.. girl needs a reality check. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@leefys_lifestyle
https://www.instagram.com/leefys_lifestyle/

I mean at least she’s proud of being Indian. But still kinda makes me wanna type “wow you look so Indian ❤️“ in her comments lol these type of girls need to be humbled down, they’re always acting like they’re better bc “I’m nOt like the oTHer IndAN girLs” like sis idk who told you you look Mexican but you need to pipe down

Edited by mochiage

Posted (edited)

Jamari postet that video some time ago. Its a typical kboo "pranking" her kOrEan BoYfRiEnD by saying his dck is too small and she's gonna go meet a guy with a bigger one (tf lol). Guy was ice cold and she ended up crying and backpedaling.

The way she talked to him just irked me, it sounds like she's mocking him. To round it all up she also threw in some random korean words here and there.

Jamari never linked her yt channel so I was wondering if anyone knew who she was. She already deleted the original vid as it seems.

20200515_235940.jpg

Edited by 63451

Posted (edited)

Haven't seen anyone post her before so here's leefy. I first found her on youtube bc of her korean boyfriend video... cringe
She has a tattoo in korean and loves saying that people think she's mixed... but she looks full indian to me.. girl needs a reality check. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@leefys_lifestyle
https://www.instagram.com/leefys_lifestyle/

her tattoo says 전사 but i think its supposed to be 천사 (angel) ?? 

8D04F9A0-506E-4C92-9540-44ADEFA71434.jpeg

i was thinking she got like rna reproduction on her arm maybe its the google translate for warrior or a name idk usually people get phrases in korean tattooed so the whole tattoo seems weird to me

Edited by dnjsksnxnz

Posted

It's apparently supposed to say 'warrior'.... I agree it's kind of a strange tattoo though. The placement, size, and font choice are all a little weird imo :')

Annotation_2020-05-16_013449.thumb.jpg.8

Posted

It's apparently supposed to say 'warrior'.... I agree it's kind of a strange tattoo though. The placement, size, and font choice are all a little weird imo :')

Annotation_2020-05-16_013449.thumb.jpg.8

korean is hard language to just get one word tattooed bc its so contextual 😭