• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3984 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if anyone here know this girl named izzi isman from indonesia, currently studying at yonsei university. 

i've been following her since years ago when i still consider myself as kboos cuz she's pretty famous among koreaboos. From what i've seen, she's pretty much love to brag about her k-boo life through her instagram & ask.fm knowing that lot of immature young k-boos would be so jealous. You guys will know once you click the follow button of her instagram because she made it private. As for her ask.fm account, she deleted it around last year (or 2 years ago i forgot) due to the amount of haters she had and she just couldn't handle it anymore.

I found her life is CRINGEY AF LOL. Anyway, lot of people commenting how her face looks like a gangnam unnie which in reality she never went under the knife. How do you guys think?? 😂😂

Screenshot_2018-04-03-20-39-10-1.png

Screenshot_2018-04-03-20-38-59-1.png

this aged badly lmao... recently she appeared on my twitter cause she tried to justify kfans having a meltdown over chen marrying... but i couldnt look at her profile cause she locked it. seems to have gotten or bough a ton of followers since this was posted

Posted (edited)

this aged badly lmao... recently she appeared on my twitter cause she tried to justify kfans having a meltdown over chen marrying... but i couldnt look at her profile cause she locked it. seems to have gotten or bough a ton of followers since this was posted

She gained because Chanyeol called her pretty at a fan meet. He says that stuff all of the time but a few people got excited this time and thought he was flirting with her. People probably think she looks like a gangnam unnie because she angles her face in her pictures and edits. It doesn't surprise me that she's mad about Chen. She is Chanyeol biased. She has a picture with Chanyeol's mom (the picture is the one where she is with the woman in yellow). She goes to many fan signs. She strikes me as a fan girl who thinks she may have a chance because Chanyeol is nice to her.

Edited by mckzh
double posted

Posted

She gained because Chanyeol called her pretty at a fan meet. He says that stuff all of the time but a few people got excited this time and thought he was flirting with her. People probably think she looks like a gangnam unnie because she angles her face in her pictures and edits. It doesn't surprise me that she's mad about Chen. She is Chanyeol biased. She has a picture with Chanyeol's mom (the picture is the one where she is with the woman in yellow). She goes to many fan signs. She strikes me as a fan girl who thinks she may have a chance because Chanyeol is nice to her.

i would assume so, considering she thinks korean exols have point in cancelling chen over marriage. she did a ig live with like 50 filters on her face which i found hilarious, if you're really pretty and confident enough to shove your face everywhere, why the filters? she seems like your average delulu kboo, i just found it funny how none of us, myself included, originally found her cringy, yet here we are now

Posted (edited)

that izzi girl went batshit after people called her out on twitter, she was mentioned in lolcow too. i can’t even count how much she posted on her story like??  it took me over 20 seconds of fast tapping to get through the whole thing that’s insane

if she were so confident in herself then why dedicate so much time to be defensive and reply to all of the “haters”

someone pls make a thread on her bc wow

42144183-F9A8-40E5-BA89-0282BF2E8AF0.png

1DD95C78-9582-4476-98E3-77678426DE80.png

397A5820-A9C1-4B38-B91D-F345624D094D.png

62F0AFCE-468F-4A0B-9B0F-6C39A1B1CD20.png

A4958BE0-DC31-4FFC-9804-9BF1A53F9553.png

Edited by tacos

Posted

that izzi girl went batshit after people called her out on twitter, she was mentioned in lolcow too. i can’t even count how much she posted on her story like??  it took me over 20 seconds of fast tapping to get through the whole thing that’s insane

if she were so confident in herself then why dedicate so much time to be defensive and reply to all of the “haters”

someone pls make a thread on her bc wow

Hidden Content

oh, so she's just a common kboo attention whore. boring. at least she got her 5 minutes of fame again, good for her i guess kek

Posted

I looked through some of Izzi's pictures and when I found her old photos, I released she's editing herself to look Slavic (perhaps not intentionally Slav but you get what I mean). I presumed she was half white but she has  pictures of father and mother and they're full Indo. She used to look like a regular Indonesian girl but she had her nose, eyes and jaw done?? 

IMG_20200122_230158.thumb.jpg.8460d498dd

IMG_20200122_230253.thumb.jpg.cd7fe11ae6

Posted

I looked through some of Izzi's pictures and when I found her old photos, I released she's editing herself to look Slavic (perhaps not intentionally Slav but you get what I mean). I presumed she was half white but she has  pictures of father and mother and they're full Indo. She used to look like a regular Indonesian girl but she had her nose, eyes and jaw done?? 

she definitely got work done, the nose maybe? that combined with snow filters

also she’s going crazy again in her stories...does this girl not breathe omg

(even though those pics are from google, hid the people’s faces just in case)

8D6EBC84-ABA6-488A-B51F-6482666FB035.jpeg

30AA8A3F-1AD8-4697-9631-07FE2D1FA686.jpeg

28270468-0B25-4053-8EA3-8B18C7CF81B2.jpeg

Posted

i would assume so, considering she thinks korean exols have point in cancelling chen over marriage. she did a ig live with like 50 filters on her face which i found hilarious, if you're really pretty and confident enough to shove your face everywhere, why the filters? she seems like your average delulu kboo, i just found it funny how none of us, myself included, originally found her cringy, yet here we are now

That's what I thought until those before pictures were posted because her appearance wasn't totally unbelievable. I thought she used makeup, contacts, hair dye and filters but it was really a nose job, lip fillers and skin lightening...

Posted

No idea where else to post this, but I just saw 'The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019' and who the hell nominated DeeSee from UHSN? And even voted for her to rank #53?

She's literally ranked above Taeyeon, Priyanka Chopra and Lily Collins.

Just what... 

I don't wanna be mean but she looks like a tic tac. how even

Posted

That's what I thought until those before pictures were posted because her appearance wasn't totally unbelievable. I thought she used makeup, contacts, hair dye and filters but it was really a nose job, lip fillers and skin lightening...

i know she always had pretty unusual jaw but in some newer photos it has that weird point at the end and it really looks like a bad implant. like gdragon in that pic people shoop to look like a moon lol

i also thought she was white. same as with got7 twins. why do these kboos hate themselves so much lol

Posted

I think it’s easier to just post the link, since you can see the problematic shit she said. But holy shit this girl is on another level of delusional 

https://twitter.com/kinasbichs/status/1220407951632060417?s=21

B4E304D7-54FE-4AD1-81F7-5801B65C7AFD.thu

she is already been posted in the 'pretending to be Asian'-thread very recently 😂

Posted

dear lord... that forehead be looking like megamind

Don't do megamind nasty like that

Posted (edited)

Hey does anyone know if there’s a thread on ginabear? Someone said she was problematic but they don’t have and details and she seems to have a squeaky clean reputation but apparently has promoted the “rent an oppa” program openly and also talks about how dating Korean boys is better than western boys?? Seems very koreabooish from my perspective? And when people called her out she said she would get lawyers involved?!

Edited by Deerming