• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3849 posts in this topic

Posted

We have Oli London pretending to be Jimin and this Antonio guy pretending to be Jungkook, it's only a matter of time until the other five members of this Walmart-BTS group show themselves.

What if the universe aligns and all the members of Walmart-BTS meet up and try to debut into Kpop?

Posted

What if the universe aligns and all the members of Walmart-BTS meet up and try to debut into Kpop?

EXP Edition?? ;p I would love to see that dumpster fire tbh but I feel like they wouldn’t have time. If they’re anything like their beloved Jimin imposter, they probably have prior commitments to PS appointments

Posted

Hi! Im new here so hopefully I don't break any rules and get mass downvoted. I heard that you didn't need a following limit to post on here so I was wondering if anyone has stumbled upon a guy named antonio1241828? He claims to be 1/4 filipino, korean, chinese, and american, and that people say he looks like jungkook (lmao) also idk if im looking too much into it but the fact that he didnt say that hes mixed white seemed suspicious lmao. I dont doubt that he could be mixed with asian, maybe south east? But I dont think this it's as much as he implies.  

Hidden Content

I feel like he uses his long hair to cover up his double eyelids as well. (I couldn't get a good photo of it, but if you look at his instagram, specifically the older videos you can see them. 

He also sings (?) and dances, often, and dreams of becoming a kpop star. 

Hidden Content

Addition of some pretty cringey korean captions / hashtags. He also posts shirtless pictures of himself for someone who claims to be a 05 liner. 

Hidden Content

IMG_4967.PNG

IMG_4966.PNG

IMG_4964.PNG

according to people and himself he looks like jungkook.. i really thought my glasses were dirty while looking at his pics... i had to clean them and look again.. but i seriously can’t even find anything that resembles jungkook..😟

Posted

according to people and himself he looks like jungkook.. i really thought my glasses were dirty while looking at his pics... i had to clean them and look again.. but i seriously can’t even find anything that resembles jungkook..😟

I've seen hundreds of kboo guys on ig claiming they look like Jungkook. At this point the poor guy already have like 1000 twins -_-... 

This is ridiculous tbh. All of them only have like 0.0000001% resemblance but there's girls hyping them up and comment stuff like "omg you look like Jungkook" "omg you look like Jimin".

Posted

skinny guy with long black hair: exists

teenage koreaboos: omg 😍😍jungkook 😩💯oppar!! ❤️❤️💦💦

Posted

skinny guy with long black hair: exists

teenage koreaboos: omg 😍😍jungkook 😩💯oppar!! ❤️❤️💦💦

(long time lurker btw, finally made an account here !!)

but yes, this happens so often and it’s so weird :/ one of my friends had a chinese boyfriend and he used to advertise himself as an ulzzang? and he’d get so many comments from girls saying he looked like a kpop idol and calling him oppa ..... first of all he’s chinese. second of all he looks nothing like a kpop idol lmao

Posted

(long time lurker btw, finally made an account here !!)

but yes, this happens so often and it’s so weird :/ one of my friends had a chinese boyfriend and he used to advertise himself as an ulzzang? and he’d get so many comments from girls saying he looked like a kpop idol and calling him oppa ..... first of all he’s chinese. second of all he looks nothing like a kpop idol lmao

koreaboos see asian boys and swear they’re like an undiscovered species now or something 

Posted

Idek what's going on with her anymore

Screenshot_20191021-114511_Instagram.thu

Posted

At a quick glance I thought she changed the way she did her make up for the better but her eyebrows are still tragic. And omg the pic is so fucking airbrushed I can't even!

bora.thumb.jpg.4a3822c127af91f23c1f920dc

And according to her bio she's going to the US soon? What, being a kboo didn't bring her that much clout so now she's trying to aim for another country?

(Deborah tu maîtrises à peine le français, tu penses t'en sortir avec ton anglais bancal aux US? Gros lol)