• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

General Koreaboo Thread

4468 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Every time I see someone get told they slightly resemble [Insert Kpop Idol Name], they make that their whole identity. It’s so embarrassing... 43833885-C569-4E96-BE73-C0F2517C352C.jpeg

Edited by Kenodoxia

Posted

We have Oli London pretending to be Jimin and this Antonio guy pretending to be Jungkook, it's only a matter of time until the other five members of this Walmart-BTS group show themselves.

What if the universe aligns and all the members of Walmart-BTS meet up and try to debut into Kpop?

Posted

What if the universe aligns and all the members of Walmart-BTS meet up and try to debut into Kpop?

EXP Edition?? ;p I would love to see that dumpster fire tbh but I feel like they wouldn’t have time. If they’re anything like their beloved Jimin imposter, they probably have prior commitments to PS appointments

Posted

Hi! Im new here so hopefully I don't break any rules and get mass downvoted. I heard that you didn't need a following limit to post on here so I was wondering if anyone has stumbled upon a guy named antonio1241828? He claims to be 1/4 filipino, korean, chinese, and american, and that people say he looks like jungkook (lmao) also idk if im looking too much into it but the fact that he didnt say that hes mixed white seemed suspicious lmao. I dont doubt that he could be mixed with asian, maybe south east? But I dont think this it's as much as he implies.  

Hidden Content

I feel like he uses his long hair to cover up his double eyelids as well. (I couldn't get a good photo of it, but if you look at his instagram, specifically the older videos you can see them. 

He also sings (?) and dances, often, and dreams of becoming a kpop star. 

Hidden Content

Addition of some pretty cringey korean captions / hashtags. He also posts shirtless pictures of himself for someone who claims to be a 05 liner. 

Hidden Content

IMG_4967.PNG

IMG_4966.PNG

IMG_4964.PNG

according to people and himself he looks like jungkook.. i really thought my glasses were dirty while looking at his pics... i had to clean them and look again.. but i seriously can’t even find anything that resembles jungkook..😟

Posted

according to people and himself he looks like jungkook.. i really thought my glasses were dirty while looking at his pics... i had to clean them and look again.. but i seriously can’t even find anything that resembles jungkook..😟

I've seen hundreds of kboo guys on ig claiming they look like Jungkook. At this point the poor guy already have like 1000 twins -_-... 

This is ridiculous tbh. All of them only have like 0.0000001% resemblance but there's girls hyping them up and comment stuff like "omg you look like Jungkook" "omg you look like Jimin".

Posted

skinny guy with long black hair: exists

teenage koreaboos: omg 😍😍jungkook 😩💯oppar!! ❤️❤️💦💦

(long time lurker btw, finally made an account here !!)

but yes, this happens so often and it’s so weird :/ one of my friends had a chinese boyfriend and he used to advertise himself as an ulzzang? and he’d get so many comments from girls saying he looked like a kpop idol and calling him oppa ..... first of all he’s chinese. second of all he looks nothing like a kpop idol lmao

Posted

(long time lurker btw, finally made an account here !!)

but yes, this happens so often and it’s so weird :/ one of my friends had a chinese boyfriend and he used to advertise himself as an ulzzang? and he’d get so many comments from girls saying he looked like a kpop idol and calling him oppa ..... first of all he’s chinese. second of all he looks nothing like a kpop idol lmao

koreaboos see asian boys and swear they’re like an undiscovered species now or something 

Posted

Idek what's going on with her anymore

Screenshot_20191021-114511_Instagram.thu

Posted

At a quick glance I thought she changed the way she did her make up for the better but her eyebrows are still tragic. And omg the pic is so fucking airbrushed I can't even!

bora.thumb.jpg.4a3822c127af91f23c1f920dc

And according to her bio she's going to the US soon? What, being a kboo didn't bring her that much clout so now she's trying to aim for another country?

(Deborah tu maîtrises à peine le français, tu penses t'en sortir avec ton anglais bancal aux US? Gros lol)

Posted

Found this girl a couple of weeks ago and wasn’t sure where to post this but.. 

a koreaboo writes about bts.. and it’s ridiculous

C561392A-285D-49CF-AA9A-1ACEB126780D.thuBAAAD75A-C9B2-420C-98B1-7C4D0BD37636.thuD416E9A6-B48A-4CE4-A8D7-44FB3821EA68.thushe’s lucky amazon makes it easy to be published or this would never make it off the ground..

Posted

Found this girl a couple of weeks ago and wasn’t sure where to post this but.. 

a koreaboo writes about bts.. and it’s ridiculous

C561392A-285D-49CF-AA9A-1ACEB126780D.thuBAAAD75A-C9B2-420C-98B1-7C4D0BD37636.thuD416E9A6-B48A-4CE4-A8D7-44FB3821EA68.thushe’s lucky amazon makes it easy to be published or this would never make it off the ground..

ugh ever since Rupi Kaur everyone and their mother thinks they can write a few banalities in short sentences/phrases and break it up and space it throughout and entire page and call themselves a poet/author

embarrassing honestly

Posted

Tbh I like the melody of the main chorus, but I really dislike the melody of the dance break. It seems like it could belong to a song with a totally different vibe and I hate when people add a random ass beat drop just for the sake of it instead of it fitting in with the rest of the song.

omg I’m just browsing this forum and I just realised that I’ve seen this Eddie guy dancing on stage at a gay club in Itaewon.

So there’s this gay club in Seoul that has kpop nights every Saturday and I don’t live in Seoul but I do live in Korea so I’ve only been there about 5 or 6 times but he has been there every single time I’ve gone.

basically you’re allowed to go on stage and dance in front of everyone and just have fun and because everyone is korean he really stands out which is why I remembered him every week. 

I don’t wanna sound like a bitch but I just remember cringing, because he was so out of rhythm and while the korean guys on stage were having fun it looked like Eddie was looking for attention staring off in the crowd lmao.    

I have some videos on my phone but I’m not sure how to upload them.

Posted

omg I’m just browsing this forum and I just realised that I’ve seen this Eddie guy dancing on stage at a gay club in Itaewon. 

So there’s this gay club in Seoul that has kpop nights every Saturday and I don’t live in Seoul but I do live in Korea so I’ve only been there about 5 or 6 times but he has been there every single time I’ve gone.

basically you’re allowed to go on stage and dance in front of everyone and just have fun and because everyone is korean he really stands out which is why I remembered him every week. 

I don’t wanna sound like a bitch but I just remember cringing, because he was so out of rhythm and while the korean guys on stage were having fun it looked like Eddie was looking for attention staring off in the crowd lmao.    

I have some videos on my phone but I’m not sure how to upload them.

maybe make a burner youtube and upload it there? or turn it into a gif?